Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
and start a Part 2 in 1080p and fulfill my promise of the last goal, even though it's further away now, because I changed the currency to Euro
I am blinded and ashamed in the light of his unbelievable generousity! We can all bow down before this and pray he will not change from Euro to gold ounces right before he reaches the goal (again).

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Hii ya'll !!

Since AWAM is a native 720p game I took it upon myself to upscale the entire game into 1080p due to boredom and paranoia during this pandemic.

Yeppp, give or take around 8,270 renders all the way from the flight scene to the end of version .100.
The file size of my 1080p version is close to the original 720p version so yayyy.

Proof below...

Before and After

View attachment 839181

View attachment 839745

I had to choose and settle between algorithms for the renders to look passable across various different screen sizes and resolutions because the original 720p renders were sort of smooth and blurry and I didn't want the 1080p end product to have too many artifacts so, here you go I did my best lol :giggle:.

I hope there aren't any errors in the game eventhough I've included the latest version .100 fix to my 1080p version so it should theoretically work lol.

I am new to this site so, take it easy on me lol

Here are three download links to my 1080p version of the game although the dropmefiles is a temporary link with 11 days left.

Thanks to monroe for being the awesome human that you are helping me with uploading the files to MEGA and Pixeldrain. You are the best !

Mega

This post and the included unofficial version will be disabled or deleted in the future if the developer of the game (AWAM) decides to start rendering in 1080p.

Thank you for stopping by. Hope ya'll enjoy !
Take care and stay safe !

Britt
Thanks for the work!!!

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Unlocked
Just a thought
Since a long time I wish to render my art in 1080p (Full HD) and getting the most out of it.
The biggest problem was the game size due to the larger image files and also much longer render time.
So, I thought about something. It looks like after the upcoming playable day 12 (Day 19), I will do another time jump in the story. This could be a good opportunity to finish the game as Part 1 and start a Part 2 in 1080p and fulfill my promise of the last goal, even though it's further away now, because I changed the currency to Euro. But I hope I will reach it again.
But for this step will be mandatory a very good programer who could help me to realize such a cut in the game and start like a new one where all the decisions from Part 1 will still be valid. Plus, since the renders will take around twice the time as for 720p, I would need to build a hell machine with 4 GPUs (currently I got 2 Titan RTX).
Let me know what you think about it. During the development of playable day 12, I will inform myself about building such a hell PC and also speak to programmers if such a cut would be even possible. An other option would be to upload "patches" where you will only download the new content and put it into the game folder.
can someone send a link to L&P about the great job done by @Britt Runa?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Super fast. for one photo less than a minute.
So even the last update with it's 1327 renders would only add an extra day to convert to 1080p. That sounds manageable, so L&P wouldn't need a hardware upgrade.

So he could release the 1080p version Britt Runa made, then render @ 720p but upscale and release patches in 1080p, without the need to cut the game into Part 1 and Part 2, if I'm understanding what people are suggesting.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
I downloaded it as is from the first page, but I run into exception saying
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.
Anything I can do?
Download Fix under other on opening post under other, extract to the game folder of your AWAM folder.

zzzz1222

Dec 28, 2019
I got 0.100 on September 12th and today is October 3rd. All the next updates are 0% in almost a month. Apparently the producer insisted it wasn't a slow update, but he hasn't done anything in a month. He's a liar and obviously has his backers in him. Even if we don't have to go into the future, we'll get as much updates as we can in five months. Give up now, everyone. This game will never end and be ruined.

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
Damn. Always too soft. I'm not expecting an orgy but after 18 days of play and years of development, something other than sex with her husband and peeping. It's a shame but I don't see myself becoming the patron of a game with updates so spaced out and only teasing and marital sex
And another problem is that if after all this time she starts to become too sexual, in the next update for example, it will be unnatural.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Damn. Always too soft. I'm not expecting an orgy but after 18 days of play and years of development, something other than sex with her husband and peeping. It's a shame but I don't see myself becoming the patron of a game with updates so spaced out and only teasing and marital sex
And another problem is that if after all this time she starts to become too sexual, in the next update for example, it will be unnatural.
It's only been 11 playable days, not 18. And she does do more than have sex with Liam. There's kissing and groping Julia out of the blue, or riding a sybian

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
only reason this game is still alive is because nothing has transpired between any male protagonist,patreon will shut this down long before the end,1201 idiots pity i liked the game just not the years its taking

Reactions: wzelisen
3.30 star(s) 457 Votes