KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Have a question for Alley_Cat : I made a little cheat Mod for the game. I could imagine trying to integrate your lesbian walkthrough/route there as well. Of course only if that would be ok for you. Thanks.

Here's a test version with your markers up to the 2nd day: (v1.0b)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Have a question for Alley_Cat : I made a little cheat Mod for the game. I could imagine trying to integrate your lesbian walkthrough/route there as well. Of course only if that would be ok for you. Thanks.

Here's a test version with your markers up to the 2nd day: Link
By all means, go for it. I don't "own" the route, so you don't really need my permission anyway.

Are you planning on asking Mamonetti about theirs? I think more people would be interested in the Max Filthy route than the lesbian.

Reactions: drcomet

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So any idea when she will let Dylan run her through?? I’m getting quite frustrated waiting on the meat of this game
She wont be letting anyone run her through until playable day 19 at the earliest. And at 2 months per update containing 1/3 of a day, that's at least 4 years away (so 2 playable days per year, and that's being optimistic - the last update took almost 3 months).

And it's her son, so not only is it cheating, but incest to boot, so his chance is likely to be closer to the tail end, possibly around playable day 25, which could be at least 7 years away.

Either way, if it's just sex scenes you're after, this is unlikely to be the game for you.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
As I said earlier, it's weird and vague that Sophia wouldn't specify "graduation" with the degree. If I had to guess, if someone talks about their college graduation and doesn't specify you could assume they're referring to undergrad. But a person with both degrees would be sure to specify.

In the end, L&P was vague for a reason- because it helps give him wiggle room in the story. That isn't necessarily a problem. The truth is, whether Sophia and Liam got married 3 years before graduating from undergrad or grad school, the difference is minor and doesn't change the overall muddled timeline. But, again, it's not backbreaking to the narrative.
My guess is they weren't aware or didn't think about fact that teachers often need to have a Masters degree. So they meant Bachelors degree with taking an extra year due to pregnancies.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Hi and sorry for the inconvenience.
I hope I got where I need to go.
I downloaded the game A_Wife_And_Mother several times because once it stopped after the 18th day of the game, another time it ends after the visit to the prison, etc. I really like it, but I can't play it in its entirety.
Please help me to download this game in its entirety.

Please give me a message with a link.

Thank you in advance.

I think it all ended on the 22nd-23rd day of the game
Hey. If you've come to visit the prison, then you have the full version for today. The game is currently in development, the next update is expected by the end of March.

Reactions: drcomet and Old Dog

abram1

May 24, 2020
Thank you!
Try to pick the 5 you like the most out of 8755.
I will also do this during the day.
I think it will be interesting, especially if someone else decides to support.

P.S. Naturally, I'm talking about the renders that you like from a sexual perspective, and not from the artistic side of the issue.
Initially L&P was aiming at around 10k renders for the entire game, but something went out of hand.

And, pardon me, but I can't choose only 5 pictures from the whole game, it's akin picking between your children, though with a grain of exaggeration, obviously. From the last showering scene alone you may select a handful of amazing pictures and that's only one hot event out of several. 5 out of nearly 9000 seems like mission impossible for me, but thx for the invite from the nearby thread.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alley Cat, thanks for the lesbian walkthrough. It's a nice tool for those who have specific lesbian interests and I like the way you laid it out as well.
I'm still a little curious why the Dylan and Sam route players haven't done walkthroughs for their respective routes.

Do they have hidden points in their routes?

• Haha
Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Here's a test version with your markers up to the 2nd day: Link
Great mod I tried it out and works a treat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Great mod I tried it out and works a treat
Yeah, I quite like it. Once we get a few more routes it will be interesting to see how cluttered it might get, the dark green is pretty easy to spot for the lesbian route.

KoGa3, what would you do for decisions like which side job to do? I chose the first side job for my walkthrough arbitrarily, since it really doesn't matter which one you choose for the lesbian route.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Initially L&P was aiming at around 10k renders for the entire game, but something went out of hand.

And, pardon me, but I can't choose only 5 pictures from the whole game, it's akin picking between your children, though with a grain of exaggeration, obviously. From the last showering scene alone you may select a handful of amazing pictures and that's only one hot event out of several. 5 out of nearly 9000 seems like mission impossible for me, but thx for the invite from the nearby thread.
I understand)) is a very difficult task, but that is why it is interesting.

3.30 star(s) 457 Votes