Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Sorry guys, but I had to cheat (I have 6 :p).

I've focused more on the context of the render than in how it looks. I mean, story first for me:

View attachment 973843 View attachment 973844 View attachment 973845 View attachment 973846 View attachment 973849 View attachment 973850

The images are ordered in time, and that's what each one of them is about:
  • 1. Sophia enjoying Aiden's 1st task (exhibitionism).
  • 2. Sophia daring to show up with the 3rd bikini (Sophia open to play with her two boys, which means, first victory for Dylan in his incest path).
  • 3. Humiliation.
  • 4. Sophia recognizing that she would be with Sam under different circumstances (romance).
  • 5. Ellie reaching second base (lesbian in general + Ellie's incest path).
  • 6. Corruption (look at her face).

Regards
Agree, it is very difficult to choose only 5 ?!
And of course the context, the most important detail.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Yeah, I quite like it. Once we get a few more routes it will be interesting to see how cluttered it might get, the dark green is pretty easy to spot for the lesbian route.

KoGa3, what would you do for decisions like which side job to do? I chose the first side job for my walkthrough arbitrarily, since it really doesn't matter which one you choose for the lesbian route.
I'm not so sure about that either. In my other mods, I did not make a recommendation then. But, of course, there's nothing wrong with giving a "random" one in that case either.

In the meantime I've integrated in my test version an additional option for the already existing "standard" WT in the F95 download: now you can also switch this recommendations in the game on/off. (it was harder to make that then I expected, I hope I have not made too many mistakes there while doing that).

Now I "only" have to integrate the remaining decisions from your lesbian WT into the Mod...

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What will be Aiden's 3-rd task?
Aiden will streak a round the school while wearing Sophia's panties on his head.
It could be anything from flashing/different clothing or some sex act/not full sex as there is only so much that you can do involving clothing,unless the fast forwarding a week does cut off some of Aidens tasks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: drcomet and Bane71

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Some of my Favorites, there are obviously a lot more not only from Dylan's events but also from the Filthy events like the last one at the Prison but only 5 pictures were asked.

I loved more the solo bikini fashion show because besides all that happened with the compliments, poses, thoughts, and feelings, pictures were taken and kept for posterity, it doesn't matter if they play a role or not in the future, what matters is that there ARE mementos of that moment when it was JUST between Mother & Son, which is way better. :love::sneaky:(y)

screenshot0006.png
screenshot0009.png
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0007 (2).png

I'm looking forward to the upcoming update and Sophia & Dylan's event to add more favorites to the collection. :cool:(y)

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Playing through the game(yes again)I think that maybe the dev has changed some of the dialog from earlier versions

Dec 13, 2019
modders can do miracles, sometimes they release some work that can easily surpass perfection, sometimes they can make exelent jobs where the primary devs has fallen... as for now there are 2 spin-off for this bad vn as i know: my hopes is that one modder will take point from the superb graphic of this game wich is wasted for the work of l&p and deliver to us a good vn instead.

Reactions: mamamam33333

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
modders can do miracles, sometimes they release some work that can easily surpass perfection, sometimes they can make exelent jobs where the primary devs has fallen... as for now there are 2 spin-off for this bad vn as i know: my hopes is that one modder will take point from the superb graphic of this game wich is wasted for the work of l&p and deliver to us a good vn instead.
2 spin-offs? I guess one of them is the Fan Game by Pixil, which is great but is pretty much another short story packed in the game format. There are a bunch of these in the Fan Fiction.

Which is the 2nd one? Are you talking about Fashion Show + Sunday at the beach by ST-9Pol and Bane71?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
People wonder why Ellie dislikes the pygmy
Nice... let's take something from Day 1 and show 0 growth of Dylan as a character.

There are associated Ellie pictures from the car ride to the Parkers' new house that, taken out of context, could be used to say that Ellie is immature.

Instead, since she is the older child, you would think that she is more mature.

Here is Ellie showing that 'maturity' in the render just before Dylan's response above' - which - shocking - prompted a response from her younger brother.

Ellie Day 1 A1.png

So, maybe siblings fight and both can and do act in an immature fashion.

Frankly - where I come from, the oldest child, especially someone who is 6 months away from college, is expected to show maturity and not start fights - but that is just me I suppose...

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'm still a little curious why the Dylan and Sam route players haven't done walkthroughs for their respective routes.

Do they have hidden points in their routes?
Alley Cat,

I use the walkthrough provided by L&P.

I've ended up with a variety of saves (Dylan yes/no boarding school; Sophia 1st/2nd side job; Sophia with Ellie and Julia at the pool + yoga/Alyssa; I will eventually do the good wife route).

I never saw the need for a separate Dylan/Sam walkthrough but others may want only that.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
If it is such a bad VN, why are you here, taking something for free and complaining about it?

Dec 13, 2019
2 spin-offs? I guess one of them is the Fan Game by Pixil, which is great but is pretty much another short story packed in the game format. There are a bunch of these in the Fan Fiction.

Which is the 2nd one? Are you talking about Fashion Show + Sunday at the beach by ST-9Pol and Bane71?
i don't know if i can post the links here, maybe i could be banned so i'll do not... one is a little "story", a simple act and the other is a "mixage of acts" so to say, very very short but very good. you'll find those prettyeasily putting "a wife and mother" in research in this forum or google. if only a modder could take the graphics of this vn and give us a good game, that would be a dream come true...

what can i say about this vn? it has one of the best arts of all on one side and one of the worst/sorest story you can find in a vn... this is why i say that this arts are wasted for such vn. ok the teasing, ok the gradually corruption or not, ok that relations must take their time... but it can not result in an endless teasing without any results! to sse such magnificency in arts so wasted is like to take a picasso's work and to put it on a latrine instead of its museum...

ah, before someone become mad at me again: just my thougths, and nothing more... if who like this game can talk about it then who doesn't like it can talk about too. plain and simple!

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Some of my Favorites, there are obviously a lot more not only from Dylan's events but also from the Filthy events like the last one at the Prison but only 5 pictures were asked.

I loved more the solo bikini fashion show because besides all that happened with the compliments, poses, thoughts, and feelings, pictures were taken and kept for posterity, it doesn't matter if they play a role or not in the future, what matters is that there ARE mementos of that moment when it was JUST between Mother & Son, which is way better. :love::sneaky:(y)

View attachment 973866
View attachment 973864
View attachment 973958
View attachment 973863
View attachment 973917

I'm looking forward to the upcoming update and Sophia & Dylan's event to add more favorites to the collection. :cool:(y)
Very good selection :love: . Look awesme all this renders. Are 4K/8K? A special treat, VIP :unsure::ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes