• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
i don't know if i can post the links here, maybe i could be banned so i'll do not... one is a little "story", a simple act and the other is a "mixage of acts" so to say, very very short but very good. you'll find those prettyeasily putting "a wife and mother" in research in this forum or google. if only a modder could take the graphics of this vn and give us a good game, that would be a dream come true...

what can i say about this vn? it has one of the best arts of all on one side and one of the worst/sorest story you can find in a vn... this is why i say that this arts are wasted for such vn. ok the teasing, ok the gradually corruption or not, ok that relations must take their time... but it can not result in an endless teasing without any results! to sse such magnificency in arts so wasted is like to take a picasso's work and to put it on a latrine instead of its museum...

ah, before someone become mad at me again: just my thougths, and nothing more... if who like this game can talk about it then who doesn't like it can talk about too. plain and simple!
They are not angry with you, they do not understand you. Are you unaware of your negative assessment of unfinished work? You mention the work of Picasso, but without letting the artist finish, you shout in the street that the work is terrible!

Dec 13, 2019
If it is such a bad VN, why are you here, taking something for free and complaining about it?
1) why i'm here? i'm just chatting in a forum, comprende?
2) no no no my boy, i never take others job for free! i'm not a thief! i'm an artist myself (musician, not graphic)! i always payed l&p for his work as a patron since the first day of his work, i never ever thinked of about steal his work! and now that you told me: are you paying that dev, considering the way you defend him? if not you're the one that should stfu, not me. and just a thing, just to make it clear: i posted my thoughs in the patron channel too and several posts were simply deleted on purpose! i've always been kind and polite as always but that dev doesn't like those so he deleted those posts instead of talking about it! being uncapable of taking constructive criticism is very bad for an artist: it clearly shows not an open mind and a very poor willpower. only after the last update i turned off my patreon account with l&p, obviously i'll never download next update unless it's worth it and before i'll reopen my patreon account with him.
3) once and for all: if you can enjoy this vn it's was just for the help the patreons gave to him and me also in my little helped him in his project from the beginning of his work, so never try to tell me to stfu; apart from that everybody (if polite and kind) can talk about it, not only the people who like it. paline and simple.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If two RTX 3090 use up to 370 watt of power each that is some amount of power.I hate to think of total watts needed over all to run the pc.I hate to think how much power 4 will use.

Last edited:
Reactions: Satiro and Bane71

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Very good selection :love: . Look awesme all this renders. Are 4K/8K? A special treat, VIP :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Thanks, amigo! Indeed they all look fantastic, and the moments they shared, so you can imagine how much I'm waiting for the upcoming update, I never set my expectations high so I avoid disappointments, and every time I've enjoyed the events. As for the resolution, they are taken from the last update so, they're with the improved resolution. :ROFLMAO:

I have other filthy route renders that I liked, especially from the last one at the prison, which was excellent and what made the last update worth it for me but I liked these renders more. :love::sneaky:(y)

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
2) no no no my boy, i never take others job for free! i'm not a thief! i'm an artist myself (musician, not graphic)! i always payed l&p for his work as a patron since the first day of his work, i never ever thinked of about steal his work! and now that you told me: are you paying that dev, considering the way you defend him? if not you're the one that should stfu, not me. and just a thing, just to make it clear: i posted my thoughs in the patron channel too and several posts were simply deleted on purpose! i've always been kind and polite as always but that dev doesn't like those so he deleted those posts instead of talking about it! being uncapable of taking constructive criticism is very bad for an artist: it clearly shows not an open mind and a very poor willpower. only after the last update i turned off my patreon account with l&p, obviously i'll never download next update unless it's worth it and before i'll reopen my patreon account with him.
3) once and for all: if you can enjoy this vn it's was just for the help the patreons gave to him and me also in my little helped him in his project from the beginning of his work, so never try to tell me to stfu; apart from that everybody (if polite and kind) can talk about it, not only the people who like it. paline and simple.
))) clearly you are offended. You decided that L&P, as a prostitute, will serve you because you paid! But at the same time you are talking about your help to him! Your help does not mean that L&P owes you anything. Whether your criticism is constructive or not, it doesn't matter, L&P is free in its creativity. You should not be angry with him, but with yourself, for the fact that you made the wrong decision and supported him.

Reactions: abram1 and Arzies

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Aiden will streak a round the school while wearing Sophia's panties on his head.
It could be anything from flashing/different clothing or some sex act/not full sex as there is only so much that you can do involving clothing,unless the fast forwarding a week does cut off some of Aidens tasks
Very funny! Not everyone have time to replay the game or remember everything of previous update 5 months ago! If I'm correct, Aiden said that he will call/sms Sophia with 3-rd task. But if he assign it yet or not...I simply don't remember.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Bloody hell Holy Bacchus where have you been hiding
BaDIK thread.

But what do you think? Is this a possible hint that Dylan will be her first for those going down that route? Or will Sophia pop her daughter's cherry with a strap-on?

I like both, but would prefer it to be her brother (even if I still think he's a stupid little shit with a dumbass "plan"). If L&P can perhaps make Dylan a bit less of a horny idiot, it would be nice to see him be the kind of guy that Ellie wants but hasn't had.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I was also a Patreon and I still am. I accept that this is L&P's creation. I can and do offer constructive criticism and feedback as one of more than 1,000 Patreons and I have never had him delete one of my posts barring the accidental family relationship post which Patreon has a problem with - and that error is on me.

I don't tell people to stfu - nor did I say that to you (you might need a better English to ? translator since your response shows that this one does not seem to accurately convert my English into your native language if that was your take away from my short comment).

I simply asked why, if you are here to complain about how bad something is, why wouldn't you find something better to do with your valuable time?

?Comprende?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Very funny! Not everyone have time to replay the game or remember everything of previous update 5 months ago! If I'm correct, Aiden said that he will call/sms Sophia with 3-rd task. But if he assign it yet or not...I simply don't remember.
Glad you enjoyed the fun.
We don't know when he will assign it, some say on the same day some think its the next day.

Reactions: Jozef Minge

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
BaDIK thread.

But what do you think? Is this a possible hint that Dylan will be her first for those going down that route? Or will Sophia pop her daughter's cherry with a strap-on?

I like both, but would prefer it to be her brother (even if I still think he's a stupid little shit with a dumbass "plan"). If L&P can perhaps make Dylan a bit less of a horny idiot, it would be nice to see him be the kind of guy that Ellie wants but hasn't had.
lol you made me chuckle there.
Females Alyssa has a good chance but Ellie has made some great advances with her mother.
The (young)males, I don't see any of them getting near Sophia at the moment.
The ladies have a much better chance

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
lol you made me chuckle there.Sophia has more of a draw towards Ellie just now so I would say Ellie.Outside chance of Julia/Alyssa/Nat.
Sophia and Ellie are certainly much further along, yes, but we do have that side story with Dylan and Ellie which might bring them a little closer. Ellie says that, "all my previous boyfriends were either too crude or too clumsy", so Dylan just has to not be those things. He sort of is already, but if L&P can dial that back a bit, not make him do any more stupid shit like with the Aiden debacle, perhaps he prove himself better in Ellie's eyes and he could even become what she's looking for in a guy, and given that she seems a very open girl who has no qualms doing sexual things with her mother, it's not too much of a stretch that she may think the same of Dylan should their relationship improve and he "mans up".

I just don't think that that revelation about her virginity was thrown in there for no reason. The conversation further divulges that Logan is pressuring her and Sophia is trying to convince her that Logan isn't right for her if he's doing this, so perhaps it will lead to her not doing with it Logan and breaking up with him because of the doubts and this was the point; to save her virginity for either Sophia or Dylan on this path.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia and Ellie are certainly much further along, yes, but we do have that side story with Dylan and Ellie which might bring them a little closer. Ellie says that, "all my previous boyfriends were either too crude or too clumsy", so Dylan just has to not be those things. He sort of is already, but if L&P can dial that back a bit, not make him do any more stupid shit like with the Aiden debacle, perhaps he prove himself better in Ellie's eyes and he could even become what she's looking for in a guy, and given that she seems a very open girl who has no qualms doing sexual things with her mother, it's not too much of a stretch that she may think the same of Dylan should their relationship improve and he "mans up".

I just don't think that that revelation about her virginity was thrown in there for no reason. The conversation further divulges that Logan is pressuring her and Sophia is trying to convince her that Logan isn't right for her if he's doing this, so perhaps it will lead to her not doing with it Logan and breaking up with him because of the doubts and this was the point; to save her virginity for either Sophia or Dylan on this path.
I agree with you and also remember that the Logan/Ellie line will split into 3 and somehow Sophia is involved so perhaps Logan does pressure Ellie into having sex or Ellie lets slip that she is a virgin and Logan tells everybody.
A lobotomy would probably help the brother to be not so crude or too clumsy in his approach or a baseball ball to the head may knock some sense into him,as 90%of the time he has not got a clue stumbles blindly a round.

Last edited:
Reactions: Penfold Mole
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes