hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I'm amused, but don't understand the argument that has arisen here, whether or not Dylan is fucking Elli.
Everyone seems to protect his darling here and defends his wishes as the story should go on down to the blood.
Yes, I would prefer if Dylan doesn't have sex with Elli. But as I have already written, a friendly relationship
is absolutely necessary. Dylan has to accept Elli's relationship with her mother and vice versa.
And that doesn't work if both behave like dogs and cats.
Sophia would never allow her children to fall apart completely because of their sexual desires. The way to
prefer either of the two is closed in my opinion. For me that means all future events with Dylan and Elli only
serve this goal. At least that's how I would write the story. Because it would have an emotional logic.
Both have to recognize that they are into the same woman, and if they want to be successful, and not blow
everything that is important to them, it takes accentance and maybe even cooperation. If there is sex between
the two on this route, I have no problem with it.
But I would consider the story between the two of them necessary and L&P has surprised me a few times.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The horse riding event will be her chance with Sophia
There's also the Museum event the night before. Which makes me curious how L&P will structure the event considering we know that Jason and Haru wont play a significant part.

Oh, and concerning the horse-riding event on playable day 15, it might be poignant to point out that L&P will be introducing yet another new character with Patricia's friend Zoe, which may just be for this event.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Sorry Holy Bacchus but I do have some problems with your theory.
You are correct on the Day 4 event and how this could/will bring them to be better siblings to each other but sex with the pygmy I don't see it,and it is not because I think he is an idiot,but I just don't see Ellie/Dylan getting it on.
I don't see why not. If things are going to escalate between Sophia and Ellie, and Sophia and Dylan, why not Dylan and Ellie too? There's nothing that can't be achieved with a bit of creative writing and having there be some situations, circumstances, moments, etc, that push this along. There's honestly plenty of ways to make this work and I think it will happen eventually.

If anything, Ellie seeing Dylan naked is more likely to scare her away, seeing as her dildo is gathering dust because of its size.
It's not necessarily just the size of her previous boyfriends and the trepidation she has because of it that has made her turn them down, there's also the issue of trust. She may have liked these guys, but she may not have felt she can trust them to not go too far and not hurt her in the process of having sex, like if she were to ask them to stop because she was uncomfortable, she may not have felt that they would and this was part of her fears, that she wanted her first time to be good and she was worried it wouldn't be.

With family, there's generally an inherent level of built-in trust you have with them, and whilst there are some crack in that with Dylan and Ellie, repairing that and Dylan stepping up a little bit to prove himself better in her eyes, could give her that feeling that this is someone she knows she can trust for this. This side event is also likely to build some sexual tension between them to aid in that because she whilst she might be apprehensive about being with a guy with a big dick, it doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't want it, so she might actually like what Dylan's packing.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm amused, but don't understand the argument that has arisen here, whether or not Dylan is fucking Elli.
Everyone seems to protect his darling here and defends his wishes as the story should go on down to the blood.
Yes, I would prefer if Dylan doesn't have sex with Elli. But as I have already written, a friendly relationship
is absolutely necessary. Dylan has to accept Elli's relationship with her mother and vice versa.
And that doesn't work if both behave like dogs and cats.
Sophia would never allow her children to fall apart completely because of their sexual desires. The way to
prefer either of the two is closed in my opinion. For me that means all future events with Dylan and Elli only
serve this goal. At least that's how I would write the story. Because it would have an emotional logic.
Both have to recognize that they are into the same woman, and if they want to be successful, and not blow
everything that is important to them, it takes accentance and maybe even cooperation. If there is sex between
the two on this route, I have no problem with it.
But I would consider the story between the two of them necessary and L&P has surprised me a few times.
There is no argument whether or not they will fuck as I don't see it but I have no evidence to prove or disprove this theory.
Also I don't think that there is enough evidence in the game to say that they will.
Sure Dylan got Ellie to beg for help in fixing her laptop but that was payback for past deeds so at the end of the event Dylan had a smug look on his face because he got one over on Ellie.
Ellie is into smart older boys/Dylan is younger
Until I see credible proof in the game I doubt that they will have a sexual relationship

• Red Heart
Reactions: T-oxygen

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't see why not. If things are going to escalate between Sophia and Ellie, and Sophia and Dylan, why not Dylan and Ellie too? There's nothing that can't be achieved with a bit of creative writing and having there be some situations, circumstances, moments, etc, that push this along. There's honestly plenty of ways to make this work and I think it will happen eventually.

With family, there's generally an inherent level of built-in trust you have with them, and whilst there are some crack in that with Dylan and Ellie, repairing that and Dylan stepping up a little bit to prove himself better in her eyes, could give her that feeling that this is someone she knows she can trust for this. This side event is also likely to build some sexual tension between them to aid in that because she whilst she might be apprehensive about being with a guy with a big dick, it doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't want it, so she might actually like what Dylan's packing.
Yes some creative writing could create the Dylan/Ellie scene but so far we have not seen this and very very little if any evidence suggest it will happen.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There's also the Museum event the night before. Which makes me curious how L&P will structure the event considering we know that Jason and Haru wont play a significant part.

Oh, and concerning the horse-riding event on playable day 15, it might be poignant to point out that L&P will be introducing yet another new character with Patricia's friend Zoe, which may just be for this event.
Sophia may witness Patricia's antics or vice versa so I guess it will be more corruption points and maybe some lesbian points as well and that would leed nicely to the horse riding event,will Ellie see Patricia having fun with Sophia or will Julia tag along and they split up.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There is no argument whether or not they will fuck as I don't see it but I have no evidence to prove or disprove this theory.
Also I don't think that there is enough evidence in the game to say that they will.
Sure Dylan got Ellie to beg for help in fixing her laptop but that was payback for past deeds so at the end of the event Dylan had a smug look on his face because he got one over on Ellie.
Ellie is into smart older boys/Dylan is younger
Until I see credible proof in the game I doubt that they will have a sexual relationship
There is also the fact that we know the bonus storyline will have had its culmination before playable day 16. With playable day 15 only being the horse-riding event, and that the Dylan/Ellie event in v.15 is very small, that means that there only 2 days left for anything significant to occur between them to repair their relationship, let alone for Ellie to do a complete 180 in her sexual preferences.

Reactions: Old Dog

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes some creative writing could create the Dylan/Ellie scene but so far we have not seen this and very very little if any evidence suggest it will happen.
We are still only on playable day 12 of 30 and have had just 1 of, I believe, 4 or 5 events on this Dylan/Ellie side story, so there is a long way to go and more than enough time to build something between them in a way that works and makes sense (hopefully moreso than Dylan's dumbass blackmail shit).

I honestly do think it will lead to that just as I believe that there will be action between all sorts of different combinations of the family members (Liam excluded); Sophia/Ellie, Sophia/Dylan, Sophia/Patricia, Ellie/Dylan, Ellie/Patricia, Dylan/Patricia, Sophia/Ellie/Dylan, Sophia/Ellie/Patricia, Sophia/Dylan/Patricia, Sophia/Ellie/Dylan/Patricia.

Sophia may witness Patricia's antics or vice versa so I guess it will be more corruption points and maybe some lesbian points as well and that would leed nicely to the horse riding event.
Them going off alone to some secluded spot for some sisterly "brokebacking" would be very nice. :sneaky:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017

If i have to guess, the museum event will be an offer or a even more direct approach, like Ellie's first few shower scenes.
Sophia will get intimate with Patricia at the museum and her sister will offer/ask more. At the ranch we can either accept it or refuse her.

Maybe it will be only with her, maybe it will be a threesome with Carl. But i think something along this lines can happen as they already had plenty of bonding and Patricia IS the most accertive of the LIs. That's something.

Last edited:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
If anything, Ellie seeing Dylan naked is more likely to scare her away, seeing as her dildo is gathering dust because of its size.
Well, Ellie herself admited that she have a 'thing' for well endowed guys. That's more or less the only reason she is with Logan right now.

But of course, she never did go all the way with any boyfriend, it's entirely possible that it's trust issues or that this so called attraction is not so big as Ellie thinks. It's left to see what will unfold.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
We are still only on playable day 12 of 30 and have had just 1 of, I believe, 4 or 5 events on this Dylan/Ellie side story, so there is a long way to go and more than enough time to build something between them in a way that works and makes sense (hopefully moreso than Dylan's dumbass blackmail shit).

I honestly do think it will lead to that just as I believe that there will be action between all sorts of different combinations of the family members (Liam excluded); Sophia/Ellie, Sophia/Dylan, Sophia/Patricia, Ellie/Dylan, Ellie/Patricia, Dylan/Patricia, Sophia/Ellie/Dylan, Sophia/Ellie/Patricia, Sophia/Dylan/Patricia, Sophia/Ellie/Dylan/Patricia.

Them going off alone to some secluded spot for some sisterly "brokebacking" would be very nice. :sneaky:
Despite Patricia saying point blank that she doesn't get any dick besides Carl's near her pussy? What part of that makes you think any Dylan/Patricia/(others) event is even remotely possible?

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Despite Patricia saying point blank that she doesn't get any dick besides Carl's near her pussy? What part of that makes you think any Dylan/Patricia/(others) event is even remotely possible?
Yeah. She acts slutty but i do believe she is loyal to Carl... at least a lot more loyal than Sophia nowadays.

For a scene to happen with a guy, Carl need to be involved somehow methinks. We have swinging, foursome etc etc

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, Ellie herself admited that she have a 'thing' for well endowed guys. That's more or less the only reason she is with Logan right now.

But of course, she never did go all the way with any boyfriend, it's entirely possible that it's trust issues or that this so called attraction is not so big as Ellie thinks. It's left to see what will unfold.
But how much of that is just image? In the earlier shower event, Ellie talks about possibly dating the MVP of her school's basketball team (Aaron). Her hesitation though is that he is a moron. And Logan is an international underwear model. Jules is an international prima donna, having performed in Paris and St Petersburg. All three are successful people.

And it's image that she cares about, which is why she pretends she's not a virgin, and doesn't want the fact that she is to get out.
Yeah. She acts slutty but i do believe she is loyal to Carl... at least a lot more loyal than Sophia nowadays.

For a scene to happen with a guy, Carl need to be involved somehow methinks. We have swinging, foursome etc etc
I don't believe Carl and Patricia will be involved in a swinging event, purely because of how jealous Liam is of Carl - richer, younger wife, etc. That Sophia might end up in a threesome, there's no evidence for it, but Patricia does point out at the gym that Carl finds her attractive, so maybe Patricia has plans. More might be revealed on playable days 14 and 15.

I had previously thought that if the prison event didn't go as planned and Sophia loses the house, that she'd move into the Turner mansion, but it now looks like simply turning up to the prison like we're forced to is enough to save the mansion from Morello.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The yoga scene, obviously. The way she teases and kinda flirts with him.

Perhaps she just doesn't want random guys she doesn't know but she'll make an exception for family. ;)

Reactions: drcomet

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Thanks for your response. And for not dismissing my question just because "I don't like Dylan". Is there a canon Dylan route?

So now we just need someone who plays the Sam route to speak up.

I'd forgotten about "garden gnome". Cheers, I'll add that to the list. ;)

Considering Ellie is too afraid to use her dildo, what makes you think her first time will be with a dick, real or not?
Alley Cat, it is rare when I disagree with a person. For that to happen, that person must choose to be a hater/troll facepalmer etc.

You and I might disagree about story lines or characters but I respect your position - you can usually back it up with reasons why you hold that position or you simply state something as a desire.

Both are equally valid.

I think that there is room in L&P's AWAM universe for the vast majority of us to get the content we want and avoid the content we don't want.

Sometimes I see 'logic' that isn't - at least in my view - and I will offer my own 'logic' - as a counterpoint.

We have members of the community who are invested and those who visit to troll or drop the 'still no sex' bomb, having skipped through the update in 5 minutes...

I am happy to engage and agree/disagree with the first and generally ignore the second.

Cheers!

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
But how much of that is just image? In the earlier shower event, Ellie talks about possibly dating the MVP of her school's basketball team (Aaron). Her hesitation though is that he is a moron. And Logan is an international underwear model. Jules is an international prima donna, having performed in Paris and St Petersburg. All three are successful people.

And it's image that she cares about, which is why she pretends she's not a virgin, and doesn't want the fact that she is to get out.

I don't believe Carl and Patricia will be involved in a swinging event, purely because of how jealous Liam is of Carl - richer, younger wife, etc. That Sophia might end up in a threesome, there's no evidence for it, but Patricia does point out at the gym that Carl finds her attractive, so maybe Patricia has plans. More might be revealed on playable days 14 and 15.

I had previously thought that if the prison event didn't go as planned and Sophia loses the house, that she'd move into the Turner mansion, but it now looks like simply turning up to the prison like we're forced to is enough to save the mansion from Morello.
I agree with the prison visit theory as I refused and agreed to Larry's request and also refused Liam sex on day day 16 and 18 just to see if it affects the outcome of the visit.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I also believe that Ellie will lose her virginity with either Sophia (using a dildo.. a strap-on looks too much for two newcomers in the lesbian world) or Dylan (if the event when he fixed her computer was really the beginning of the path that will take them to the double incest we mentioned a few days ago, and it would require an active/leading role of Sophia there).
If I was a betting man then IMO the two most likely options to first have sex with Ellie are Sophia and Julia. For me Dylan would be 3rd choice out of two. i.e. I cant see Dylan being Ellie's FIRST sexual partner, but if, and it still is a big if, Dylan's relationship with Ellie continues to improve, I could see Dylan being Ellie's SECOND sexual partner.

Again that is considering the fact that Ellie has so far trusted just TWO people with the truth about her virginity. Sophia and Julia.

Reactions: Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes