Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well I certainly don't think we're going to see a bad ending. Whatever ending we get, I feel like it will be a good/happy one, whether that's a GW ending with Liam, a Filthy ending with her kids and Patricia in an incest harem, or a Lesbian ending with Alyssa.
Again, you're ignoring the Sam route. I get that if you don't play his route he's easy to forget, the last time he was in one of my playthroughs was I think the swimming lesson, but at least I acknowledge he has his own route.

You're also ignoring even the possibility of a purely lesbian ending with Ellie. Ellie's is a route playable entirely independent of Dylan's (and vice versa, as there are no doubt players of the Dylan route with no interest in the Ellie route). If necessary I'll track it down, but I believe each of the five major characters will get their own endings.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Hey, why are some bad reviews being deleted? Why is it still at 3.6 with a lot of recent 1 star reviews? And why no 0 star as this deserves it for the constant blueballing. A LOT are being deleted. Number of reviews has stayed the same for days. Despite several new ones, mostly bad being noted.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
im an aiden/bennet fan as well as being a fan of all of the routes.

lol crazy i know, but at the same time i dislike pretty ALL routes as well, but the only because 90% of
this VN is unrealistic as all hell. just my opinion.
And there are realistic VNs? :ROFLMAO:

Again, you're ignoring the Sam route. I get that if you don't play his route he's easy to forget, the last time he was in one of my playthroughs was I think the swimming lesson, but at least I acknowledge he has his own route.

You're also ignoring even the possibility of a purely lesbian ending with Ellie. Ellie's is a route playable entirely independent of Dylan's (and vice versa, as there are no doubt players of the Dylan route with no interest in the Ellie route). If necessary I'll track it down, but I believe each of the five major characters will get their own endings.
Sam is easily forgettable, but I'm also a bit ambivalent about solo endings. I'm honestly not sure how exactly Sophia ending up in a relationship with her own daughter but nobody else, if that is what will happen, would happen. Sure, some players can focus on her to the exclusion of all others, but I honestly find it harder to believe Sophia will have a solo relationship ending with her, or Dylan, or Sam, or Patricia, than her having an ending where she's in a relationship with her kids and a bit of Patricia on the side. Similarly, I can see endings where she remains faithful to Liam or breaks up with up with him for a relationship with Alyssa as being more likely than ending up in a serious committed relationship with Sam.

Sure, pretty much every game will have some sort of solo ending with characters who could be categorised as "main love interests", but this game sometimes feels like, to me, the solo paths, with the exception of Liam and Alyssa, do not seem particularly viable and may end up being more of a "summer fling" type deal that help Sophia to "get her groove back" in different ways.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020

Sam is easily forgettable, but I'm also a bit ambivalent about solo endings. I'm honestly not sure how exactly Sophia ending up in a relationship with her own daughter but nobody else, if that is what will happen, would happen. Sure, some players can focus on her to the exclusion of all others, but I honestly find it harder to believe Sophia will have a solo relationship ending with her, or Dylan, or Sam, or Patricia, than her having an ending where she's in a relationship with her kids and a bit of Patricia on the side. Similarly, I can see endings where she remains faithful to Liam or breaks up with up with him for a relationship with Alyssa as being more likely than ending up in a serious committed relationship with Sam.

Sure, pretty much every game will have some sort of solo ending with characters who could be categorised as "main love interests", but this game sometimes feels like, to me, the solo paths, with the exception of Liam and Alyssa, do not seem particularly viable and may end up being more of a "summer fling" type deal that help Sophia to "get her groove back" in different ways.
99.9% are unrealistic but it was L&P he himself that said he was going to make it realistic because he was tired of all the
same so-same so unrealistic ones

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Here is the quote from L&P himself. It might be worth clarifying though, since it says "every character will have his own special final (ending)", so that would even include Mr Murray (the postman), which I highly doubt L&P meant. And it was posted over two years ago.

abram1

May 24, 2020
Despite Patricia saying point blank that she doesn't get any dick besides Carl's near her pussy? What part of that makes you think any Dylan/Patricia/(others) event is even remotely possible?
Holy Bacchus have pointed out some some hints on why all of those routes are possible. It's doesn't really matter what's written in the game code. More important, what is L&P's plan concerning these three. That's true, Pat mentioned that her hubby doesn't mind any sexual intercourse unless in involves cocks, but who said he'll know anything?

Sophia and Ellie implementing their shenanigans right under Liam's nose, he's seen them together (!) and still nothing. The image below is a huge red sign, hinting at what may and probably will happen, if we abide by this storyline.

screenshot0001.png

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Here is the quote from L&P himself. It might be worth clarifying though, since it says "every character will have his own special final (ending)", so that would even include Mr Murray (the postman), which I highly doubt L&P meant. And it was posted over two years ago.
L&P's own words on his Patreon page.....

After seeing so many lower-quality adult games, where the primary goal is to show as much skin or as many h scenes as possible right from the beginning, without any good story or character development (and not even good or authentic renders!)! So, I've decided to develop my own ambitious, realistic, detail-oriented, quality-focused adult game, which has become like a little obsession to me

D

Deleted member 2896487

L&P's own words on his Patreon page.....

After seeing so many lower-quality adult games, where the primary goal is to show as much skin or as many h scenes as possible right from the beginning, without any good story or character development (and not even good or authentic renders!)! So, I've decided to develop my own ambitious, realistic, detail-oriented, quality-focused adult game, which has become like a little obsession to me
I think the word "realistic" is misinterpreted by many members in this forum.
Of all the games I played, AWAM stands alone because it doesn't have "Hi, lets meet and fuck" style(Yeah, that's an exaggeration but its still true).

We all visit f95 to play games that fulfill our "fantasies", so clearly no game is going to be realistic, but to me AWAM is much more believable than most of the games in this website because it has this build up between characters that many games fail to provide.(I'm writing this with no intention of offending other games but sorry anyway)

Last edited by a moderator:

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Hello! Does anyone has update only for latest version? I have very limited internet and I cannot download full game. Thank you!

D

Deleted member 2896487

Hello! Does anyone has update only for latest version? I have very limited internet and I cannot download full game. Thank you!
You cannot download just a part of the update and play it, atleast not for now.

But I guess Old dog has information stating that the future updates might be released in patches which means that you can download just a patch of the update and not the whole game.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You cannot download just a part of the update and play it, atleast not for now.

But I guess Old dog has information stating that the future updates might be released in patches which means that you can download just a patch of the update and not the whole game.
The most recent post from L&P about that can be found here

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
if you have unlimited data on your cell phone, you can download the game on it then transfer it
to your pc/laptop, its how i do it

Jack Burton

Feb 25, 2019
Holy Bacchus have pointed out some some hints on why all of those routes are possible. It's doesn't really matter what's written in the game code. More important, what is L&P's plan concerning these three. That's true, Pat mentioned that her hubby doesn't mind any sexual intercourse unless in involves cocks, but who said he'll know anything?

Sophia and Ellie implementing their shenanigans right under Liam's nose, he's seen them together (!) and still nothing. The image below is a huge red sign, hinting at what may and probably will happen, if we abide by this storyline.

View attachment 974651

View attachment 974651
Love this dialogue about the possible Patricia/Dylan path. I have loved Patricia since the first release of this story when she and Sophia gave their numbers to the college guys at the museum. Patricia is the type of MILF that will sexually go where Sophia might either hesitate or not go at all. I love Sophia as a prim and proper mother:love:, but Patricia is the sleazy MILF that will rock your world all night long!!! Woooo!!!:p:p:p

Sophia is a long and passionate night of lovemaking:love:......Patricia is where you bring your hardhat and lunchpail for an all-night jackhammering!!!:p

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
So, coming to this late, because my internet connection was lost for hours. 1.Bennett getting results, 2.Aiden getting rsults, 3. Sophia, so gorgeous she could be the sexiest woman in San Alejo....sensational, 4.Beautiful in the throes of sexual pleasure, 5. Difficult choice from the fashion show but the nipples against tight cloth....no wonder I still play this game.

Last edited:

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
She wont be letting anyone run her through until playable day 19 at the earliest. And at 2 months per update containing 1/3 of a day, that's at least 4 years away (so 2 playable days per year, and that's being optimistic - the last update took almost 3 months).

And it's her son, so not only is it cheating, but incest to boot, so his chance is likely to be closer to the tail end, possibly around playable day 25, which could be at least 7 years away.

Either way, if it's just sex scenes you're after, this is unlikely to be the game for you.
your attention to detail never ceases to impress me.. best just point these posts to the Fan art page..

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes