Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
But how much of that is just image? In the earlier shower event, Ellie talks about possibly dating the MVP of her school's basketball team (Aaron). Her hesitation though is that he is a moron. And Logan is an international underwear model. Jules is an international prima donna, having performed in Paris and St Petersburg. All three are successful people.

And it's image that she cares about, which is why she pretends she's not a virgin, and doesn't want the fact that she is to get out.

I don't believe Carl and Patricia will be involved in a swinging event, purely because of how jealous Liam is of Carl - richer, younger wife, etc. That Sophia might end up in a threesome, there's no evidence for it, but Patricia does point out at the gym that Carl finds her attractive, so maybe Patricia has plans. More might be revealed on playable days 14 and 15.

I had previously thought that if the prison event didn't go as planned and Sophia loses the house, that she'd move into the Turner mansion, but it now looks like simply turning up to the prison like we're forced to is enough to save the mansion from Morello.
About Ellie. She is very shallow, probably was even more before coming to the new house. Ellie lives on her image/mask mostly of the time, she only removes it and shows insecurity and uncertainty with people she trusts (Jules and Sophia, basically). I remember that she even mentioned to Sophia that the captain of the cheerleaders shouldn't be a virgin, that's probably one of the reasons she started putting on a mask.

So yeah, i believe we saw more of Ellie's true character on the last shower scene alone than in the majority of her interactions in the game.

Yeah, it's sad that Liam is so... Liam. And about the Turner Mansion, i still hold grudges against L&P not letting us stay at Patricia and Carl's mansion with the rest of the LI instead of going home to watch football and be druged and abused.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If I was a betting man then IMO the two most likely options to first have sex with Ellie are Sophia and Julia. For me Dylan would be 3rd choice out of two. i.e. I cant see Dylan being Ellie's FIRST sexual partner, but if, and it still is a big if, Dylan's relationship with Ellie continues to improve, I could see Dylan being Ellie's SECOND sexual partner.

Again that is considering the fact that Ellie has so far trusted just TWO people with the truth about her virginity. Sophia and Julia.
I would say that Julia maybe the first as Sophia will not have the worries(as she would with Ellie) as with Julia not being her daughter.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
The yoga scene, obviously. The way she teases and kinda flirts with him.

Perhaps she just doesn't want random guys she doesn't know but she'll make an exception for family. ;)
It could be. But it's Patricia we are talking about, she tease and flirts with anything if it's cute or hot enough. (Yeah, anything. She flirts with her DEagle, i just know it)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It could be. But it's Patricia we are talking about, she tease and flirts with anything if it's cute or hot enough. (Yeah, anything. She flirts with her DEagle, i just know it)
True, but it depends on what the deal is with her only being with Carl and not other guys despite all the fliriting with him. Could be that she's a faithful wife who just enjoys the thrill of flirting (doubtful), or maybe they are relatively open but she's just not been interested/excited by any other guys. If it's the latter, then a chance to do something with her nephew might just be something that excites her, especially if she finds out about him and Sophia when things start to escalate between them.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
There's also the Museum event the night before. Which makes me curious how L&P will structure the event considering we know that Jason and Haru wont play a significant part.

Oh, and concerning the horse-riding event on playable day 15, it might be poignant to point out that L&P will be introducing yet another new character with Patricia's friend Zoe, which may just be for this event.
I want to click facepalm for that, not because of your post or anything you have said Alley_Cat, but just at the thought that L&P is introducing yet more seemingly unnecssary characters at this late stage.

If I remember correctly, we are roughly two and a half weeks into the storyline, before the upcoming time jumps. Jason and Haru would have been fine as characters that we meet briefly IF we had met them for the museum visit say a week- ten days into the story. It would have emphasized Sophia's artistic liking and could have been some great early harmless flirting. Because they were nt family members or students, then Sophia could have gone a bit further with them earlier than she could with the other young men in her life.

Now when Jason and Haru show up, it will feel as if just slowing down the storyline and delaying what we hope is the inevitable.....

I reserve the right to change my opinion if Zoe turns out to be smoking hot!!
:)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I want to click facepalm for that, not because of your post or anything you have said Alley_Cat, but just at the thought that L&P is introducing yet more seemingly unnecssary characters at this late stage.

If I remember correctly, we are roughly two and a half weeks into the storyline, before the upcoming time jumps. Jason and Haru would have been fine as characters that we meet briefly IF we had met them for the museum visit say a week- ten days into the story. It would have emphasized Sophia's artistic liking and could have been some great early harmless flirting. Because they were nt family members or students, then Sophia could have gone a bit further with them earlier than she could with the other young men in her life.

Now when Jason and Haru show up, it will feel as if just slowing down the storyline and delaying what we hope is the inevitable.....

I reserve the right to change my opinion if Zoe turns out to be smoking hot!!
:)
The only way I see Zoey being important is either:

A) She serves as the riding coach for Sophia and that's it
B) Sophia catches Zoey eating out Patricia and Patricia catches Sophia watching which leads to them doing something with each other afterwards.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
We are still only on playable day 12 of 30 and have had just 1 of, I believe, 4 or 5 events on this Dylan/Ellie side story, so there is a long way to go and more than enough time to build something between them in a way that works and makes sense (hopefully moreso than Dylan's dumbass blackmail shit).

I honestly do think it will lead to that just as I believe that there will be action between all sorts of different combinations of the family members (Liam excluded); Sophia/Ellie, Sophia/Dylan, Sophia/Patricia, Ellie/Dylan, Ellie/Patricia, Dylan/Patricia, Sophia/Ellie/Dylan, Sophia/Ellie/Patricia, Sophia/Dylan/Patricia, Sophia/Ellie/Dylan/Patricia.

Them going off alone to some secluded spot for some sisterly "brokebacking" would be very nice. :sneaky:
I like the thought of many of those sexual combinations, but I am not sure how many we will actually see. I can see Patricia teasing Dylan but I am not sure she would actually have sex with him and break the no-dick agreement that she has with her husband.

Throw into the mix Amber/Sam/Julia and Alyssa/Zac to the above and we have got some great options for sexual pairings, but we may have to rely on Fan Art for the majority of them.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The only way I see Zoey being important is either:

A) She serves as the riding coach for Sophia and that's it
B) Sophia catches Zoey eating out Patricia and Patricia catches Sophia watching which leads to them doing something with each other afterwards.
Zoey will probably go the same way as Jason and Haru appear a couple of times then gone.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alley Cat, it is rare when I disagree with a person. For that to happen, that person must choose to be a hater/troll facepalmer etc.

You and I might disagree about story lines or characters but I respect your position - you can usually back it up with reasons why you hold that position or you simply state something as a desire.

Both are equally valid.

I think that there is room in L&P's AWAM universe for the vast majority of us to get the content we want and avoid the content we don't want.

Sometimes I see 'logic' that isn't - at least in my view - and I will offer my own 'logic' - as a counterpoint.

We have members of the community who are invested and those who visit to troll or drop the 'still no sex' bomb, having skipped through the update in 5 minutes...

I am happy to engage and agree/disagree with the first and generally ignore the second.

Cheers!
And for the most part I try not to troll. I'll admit I've slipped up a few times, particularly if I've had a few (Straya!!), but they usually get removed by the mods, and rightly so.

But with the time between updates, coupled with the complete lack of detail we get sometimes (I mean, why keep Larry's name a secret?), it's understandable that people will chat and discuss theories. And so I'll show evidence to back up or refute theories, so that when the time comes, we don't get as disappointed as we might have been otherwise. It's just unfortunate that with Dylan being the most popular character he gets discussed more, so results in some of the more wilder theories about events he features in. But yeah, having a reasonable discussion without being dismissed for "not liking Dylan", or just insulted is a refreshing change.

Which makes me curious, where are the Sam fans? Is it just that since he's not going to be in an event for a while that his fans are hibernating or something?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And for the most part I try not to troll. I'll admit I've slipped up a few times, particularly if I've had a few (Straya!!), but they usually get removed by the mods, and rightly so.

But with the time between updates, coupled with the complete lack of detail we get sometimes (I mean, why keep Larry's name a secret?), it's understandable that people will chat and discuss theories. And so I'll show evidence to back up or refute theories, so that when the time comes, we don't get as disappointed as we might have been otherwise. It's just unfortunate that with Dylan being the most popular character he gets discussed more, so results in some of the more wilder theories about events he features in. But yeah, having a reasonable discussion without being dismissed for "not liking Dylan", or just insulted is a refreshing change.

Which makes me curious, where are the Sam fans? Is it just that since he's not going to be in an event for a while that his fans are hibernating or something?
You could also ask where the Aiden/Bennet fans are as we have not heard a peek from them in a while.

Reactions: mulerider

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I like the thought of many of those sexual combinations, but I am not sure how many we will actually see. I can see Patricia teasing Dylan but I am not sure she would actually have sex with him and break the no-dick agreement that she has with her husband.

Throw into the mix Amber/Sam/Julia and Alyssa/Zac to the above and we have got some great options for sexual pairings, but we may have to rely on Fan Art for the majority of them.
She can always jerk or blow him, right? That wouldn't breach her apparent "no other dick but my husband's in my pussy" rule.

I still think we're underestimating just how much time is left in this game. There are still 18 and 2/3 playable days left in this game, one of which we know will be an all-day event so we'll finally get a full day in a single update, but that still leaves 17 full days left. These could be consecutive days like we have now or we might jump some time like we did at the start, either way, a lot can still change and develop.

So far, certain paths seem to rely on each other but at the potential exclusion of other characters. For example, the lesbian path is required to progress with Ellie but if you choose Ellie it blocks Alyssa completely. It's not clear yet what choosing Alyssa will do for the Ellie path, but considering L&P has said it will limit events with Ellie, it's likely that Ellie may eventually be blocked by pursuing Alyssa. So it's possible that as we go further, more decisions like this will block off certain characters and narrow the field. Filthy points are also required for the lesbian action as well as the incest action and so far it seems like all 3 of these points work in sync with each other, so this would seem to suggest a connection with these paths and the 4 related characters on it.

I've always felt like most other characters outside the family (with the exception of Alyssa) are just fodder to open Sophia up more to these new, taboo sensations with her family. The game is called "A Wife and Mother", and to me that has seemed like "Wife" = the Good Wife path, and "Mother" = the Filthy/incest path with her kids and that this is what the game has been about, that if you choose to go down either path, all other characters will eventually just drift off into the background as Sophia stays faithful to her husband or starts having sexual relationships with her kids.

Zoey will probably go the same way as Jason and Haru appear a couple of times then gone.
One and done, probably.

Zoey: "Hi Sophia. I'm Patricia's friend, Zoey, and I'll be teaching you the proper way to ride a horse."

*At the end of the event*

Zoey: "Well, it was nice meeting you Sophia. Patricia, call me, we'll have lunch some time."

Narrator: "And that was the last we ever saw of Zoey. We'll never know if she had that lunch with Patricia, but some things just ain't worth knowing."

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
She can always jerk or blow him, right? That wouldn't breach her apparent "no other dick but my husband's in my pussy" rule.

I still think we're underestimating just how much time is left in this game. There are still 18 and 2/3 playable days left in this game, one of which we know will be an all-day event so we'll finally get a full day in a single update, but that still leaves 17 full days left. These could be consecutive days like we have now or we might jump some time like we did at the start, either way, a lot can still change and develop.

So far, certain paths seem to rely on each other but at the potential exclusion of other characters. For example, the lesbian path is required to progress with Ellie but if you choose Ellie it blocks Alyssa completely. It's not clear yet what choosing Alyssa will do for the Ellie path, but considering L&P has said it will limit events with Ellie, it's likely that Ellie may eventually be blocked by pursuing Alyssa. So it's possible that as we go further, more decisions like this will block off certain characters and narrow the field. Filthy points are also required for the lesbian action as well as the incest action and so far it seems like all 3 of these points work in sync with each other, so this would seem to suggest a connection with these paths and the 4 related characters on it.

I've always felt like most other characters outside the family (with the exception of Alyssa) are just fodder to open Sophia up more to these new, taboo sensations with her family. The game is called "A Wife and Mother", and to me that has seemed like "Wife" = the Good Wife path, and "Mother" = the Filthy/incest path with her kids and that this is what the game has been about, that if you choose to go down either path, all other characters will eventually just drift off into the background as Sophia stays faithful to her husband or starts having sexual relationships with her kids.

One and done, probably.

Zoey: "Hi Sophia. I'm Patricia's friend, Zoey, and I'll be teaching you the proper way to ride a horse."

*At the end of the event*

Zoey: "Well, it was nice meeting you Sophia. Patricia, call me, we'll have lunch some time."

Narrator: "And that was the last we ever saw of Zoey. We'll never know if she had that lunch with Patricia, but some things just ain't worth knowing."
You don't think literally riding into the sunset is a little cliché for L&P? You might be right though.

But about Sophia, you're forgetting about Sam. While for example Jules is indeed a minor character tied to the Ellie route, Sam is tied to neither Ellie or Dylan routes, but is still Filthy and non-incest.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You don't think literally riding into the sunset is a little cliché for L&P? You might be right though.

But about Sophia, you're forgetting about Sam. While for example Jules is indeed a minor character tied to the Ellie route, Sam is tied to neither Ellie or Dylan routes, but is still Filthy and non-incest.
Well I certainly don't think we're going to see a bad ending. Whatever ending we get, I feel like it will be a good/happy one, whether that's a GW ending with Liam, a Filthy ending with her kids and Patricia in an incest harem, or a Lesbian ending with Alyssa.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Ohhhh, So that's how it managed to have such high reviews this piece of garbage

The staff actually deletes reviews that aren't PRO
32.png

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
You could also ask where the Aiden/Bennet fans are as we have not heard a peek from them in a while.
im an aiden/bennet fan as well as being a fan of all of the routes.

lol crazy i know, but at the same time i dislike pretty ALL routes as well, but the only because 90% of
this VN is unrealistic as all hell. just my opinion.

Reactions: Matt1
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes