PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
You could also ask where the Aiden/Bennet fans are as we have not heard a peek from them in a while.
Alley Cat, I suspect that many of the Sam supporters are also Dylan fans. I know that I fall into that category.

I think that one of the challenges L&P has for Dylan to 'woo' Sophia is that he has already cast Sam as the primary romantic in Sophia's life.

Sam had one of the earliest 'Hot' scenes with Sophia when he was sitting behind her teaching her to play the cello.

He was leading her, showing her how to play a musical instrument, in an intimate setting that brought significant physical contact, and she accepted his lead.

He has grown to appeal to Sophia as someone who is more than a best friend's son.

I believe that Sophia's admission that she had a thing for rockers when she was in school is setting the stage for Sophia to go a bit wild when she goes to see Sam's band at the bar.

We've probably got 6-7 months before that update (I'd love it to arrive sooner - we can hope!) so, perhaps L&P will give us some hints about where the Sam event is going during our next update:

Will Sophia give Dylan some money and tell him (Emma/Dylan path) to treat Emma to a nice evening and practice being a nice guy on a date - - not telling him about the evening she has planned by going to a bar where Sam's band is playing?

Will she even tell him about the bar event or (Sophia/Dylan path) give him money for pizza and tell him to enjoy his video games that night as she already has plans?

And will Dylan be oblivious to what is going on - or, more likely, aware of the Sam bar event, aware that his supposed good/best friend did not invite him and decide to go in spite of the lack of an invite?

I could see the Sam bar event including a song dedication from Sam to Sophia, and ending in what becomes a make out session between Sam and Sophia ... (Sophia, getting hot and excited - perhaps with flashbacks to old boyfriends and what happened as soon as they were alone, goes to thank Sam for the dedication and Sam - 'Sophia, imagine you are my girlfriend/my groupie for tonight, how would you tell me that you loved my dedication to you' - and a drunk, horny Sophia already mixing flashbacks with old boyfriends, starts kissing Sam, picturing him as one of those old boyfriends.)

The encounter above would play out from a romantic perspective and Sophia would have to take the lead getting Sam to start groping her as they kissed.

Who would be a voyeur to this event - my best bet is Patricia - who would really enjoy seeing Sophia cut loose and love the ability to chat with a captive Sophia on the drive to the horse trainer...

Patricia: 'So, Sophia, how long have you been kissing the neighbor boy ... grinning and then looking over at a stunned Sophia...?'

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
You could also ask where the Aiden/Bennet fans are as we have not heard a peek from them in a while.
I've posted a Bennett pic as part of Bane71's 5 pics survey. As my internet connection disappeared for hours, I wasn't in the main wave of a survey which seems to have ended, (far too quickly IMO but I'm playing catch-up), which is very interesting because of the prevalence of the panty show in class, amongst the choices. Despite the endless incest talk on here, it does seem as though this situation pushed a lot of people's buttons. I'm so tired of hearing about Dylan (& receiving facepalms from his fans, even tho' I've got his best interests at heart) that I'm thinking about mentioning Bennett &/or Aiden on here a lot more. Survey results show more interest than you'd think. Reinstate the full Bennett, I say.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I've posted a Bennett pic as part of Bane71's 5 pics survey. As my internet connection disappeared for hours, I wasn't in the main wave of a survey which seems to have ended, (far too quickly IMO but I'm playing catch-up), which is very interesting because of the prevalence of the panty show in class, amongst the choices. Despite the endless incest talk on here, it does seem as though this situation pushed a lot of people's buttons. I'm so tired of hearing about Dylan (& receiving facepalms from his fans, even tho' I've got his best interests at heart) that I'm thinking about mentioning Bennett &/or Aiden on here a lot more. Survey results show more interest than you'd think.
Thanks for the heads up.
ancienregimele you should mention Bennett &/or Aiden more as it would be good to hear your views on the subjects.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alley Cat, I suspect that many of the Sam supporters are also Dylan fans. I know that I fall into that category.

I think that one of the challenges L&P has for Dylan to 'woo' Sophia is that he has already cast Sam as the primary romantic in Sophia's life.

Sam had one of the earliest 'Hot' scenes with Sophia when he was sitting behind her teaching her to play the cello.

He was leading her, showing her how to play a musical instrument, in an intimate setting that brought significant physical contact, and she accepted his lead.

He has grown to appeal to Sophia as someone who is more than a best friend's son.

I believe that Sophia's admission that she had a thing for rockers when she was in school is setting the stage for Sophia to go a bit wild when she goes to see Sam's band at the bar.

We've probably got 6-7 months before that update (I'd love it to arrive sooner - we can hope!) so, perhaps L&P will give us some hints about where the Sam event is going during our next update:

Will Sophia give Dylan some money and tell him (Emma/Dylan path) to treat Emma to a nice evening and practice being a nice guy on a date - - not telling him about the evening she has planned by going to a bar where Sam's band is playing?

Will she even tell him about the bar event or (Sophia/Dylan path) give him money for pizza and tell him to enjoy his video games that night as she already has plans?

And will Dylan be oblivious to what is going on - or, more likely, aware of the Sam bar event, aware that his supposed good/best friend did not invite him and decide to go in spite of the lack of an invite?

I could see the Sam bar event including a song dedication from Sam to Sophia, and ending in what becomes a make out session between Sam and Sophia ... (Sophia, getting hot and excited - perhaps with flashbacks to old boyfriends and what happened as soon as they were alone, goes to thank Sam for the dedication and Sam - 'Sophia, imagine you are my girlfriend/my groupie for tonight, how would you tell me that you loved my dedication to you' - and a drunk, horny Sophia already mixing flashbacks with old boyfriends, starts kissing Sam, picturing him as one of those old boyfriends.)

The encounter above would play out from a romantic perspective and Sophia would have to take the lead getting Sam to start groping her as they kissed.

Who would be a voyeur to this event - my best bet is Patricia - who would really enjoy seeing Sophia cut loose and love the ability to chat with a captive Sophia on the drive to the horse trainer...

Patricia: 'So, Sophia, how long have you been kissing the neighbor boy ... grinning and then looking over at a stunned Sophia...?'
My question about where the Sam fans are (making a distinction between fan and supporter here) is really still about who is up for writing the Sam (and for that matter, Dylan) route walkthrough for KoGa3's walkthrough mod.

As for Patricia being a voyeur, I'm not even sure that would be necessary. There's a hint of Patricia teasing Sophia about Jules at the start of the Yoga event if you do the Ellie/Julia event "Gosh, that Julia really is a cutie, isn't she?", so Patricia doesn't even need the excuse of catching the two together. Even before that when Sophia doesn't answer the door, Patricia jumps to the assumption that Sophia is "banging the plumber"

Still disappointed there'll be no cello at the concert (even though strictly speaking I don't care, as I wont get the event anyway)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
My question about where the Sam fans are (making a distinction between fan and supporter here) is really still about who is up for writing the Sam (and for that matter, Dylan) route walkthrough for KoGa3's walkthrough mod.

As for Patricia being a voyeur, I'm not even sure that would be necessary. There's a hint of Patricia teasing Sophia about Jules at the start of the Yoga event if you do the Ellie/Julia event "Gosh, that Julia really is a cutie, isn't she?", so Patricia doesn't even need the excuse of catching the two together. Even before that when Sophia doesn't answer the door, Patricia jumps to the assumption that Sophia is "banging the plumber"

Still disappointed there'll be no cello at the concert (even though strictly speaking I don't care, as I wont get the event anyway)
I thought that Sophia invited Ellie to the bar as well?
Sam playing rhythm guitar

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I thought that Sophia invited Ellie to the bar as well?
Don't you want to see Sam strut his stuff on his rhythm guitar
If Sam invited Sophia to the concert, then yeah, she invited Ellie, yeah. You don't even get the option to not invite her.

As for watching Sam play the guitar, I have no interest in watching anyone play the guitar. Most of my favourite bands don't even have one.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If Sam invited Sophia to the concert, then yeah, she invited Ellie, yeah. You don't even get the option to not invite her.

As for watching Sam play the guitar, I have no interest in watching anyone play the guitar. Most of my favourite bands don't even have one.
I forgot about that one, when Sam caught Sophia pleasuring herself while sunbathing and you have the option to stop the event going further.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

Like you, I am sure that we will have a hot kiss from Sophia and Sam. Probably she will not stop him and he will touch her where the neighbor's boy should not. The only question is who Patricia, Ellie, Dylan will be able to see, and if they can at all. Because the witnesses of this kiss will be able to put pressure on Sophia to achieve their goals.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
So, coming to this late, because my internet connection was lost for hours. 1.Bennett getting results, 2.Aiden getting rsults, 3. Sophia, so gorgeous she could be the sexiest woman in San Alejo....sensational, 4.Beautiful in the throes of sexual pleasure, 5. Difficult choice from the fashion show but the nipples against tight cloth....no wonder I still play this game.
Thank you and everyone who is participating! I suggested this little experiment because I found it interesting. It was very difficult for me to select only 5 renders myself.

Reactions: drcomet

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just wondering, but apart from Sophia not having sex with Liam on day 16, is there any reason to do the prison event for those on the Sam route? I've heard the theory that Don Morello may be a solution with Aiden and Bennett, but nothing for the Sam fans.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Like you, I am sure that we will have a hot kiss from Sophia and Sam. Probably she will not stop him and he will touch her where the neighbor's boy should not. The only question is who Patricia, Ellie, Dylan will be able to see, and if they can at all. Because the witnesses of this kiss will be able to put pressure on Sophia to achieve their goals.
If I remember right Dylan has not been asked(yet) so it is just Patricia/Sam/Ellie/Sophia I guess Julia may come along as well.
Since Sam now has his own car he could give Sophia a lift home.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
If I remember right Dylan has not been asked(yet) so it is just Patricia/Sam/Ellie/Sophia I guess Julia may come along as well.
Since Sam now has his own car he could give Sophia a lift home,or even to the bar, depending on if they use Patricia's car to travel there.
I completely forgot about Sam's car. But if Sophia gets rid of her company and drives "home" in a car with Sam, it can be a very hot "kiss".

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Since Sam now has his own car he could give Sophia a lift home,or even to the bar, depending on if they use Patricia's car to travel there.
So far the only test to see if Sophia is going to the concert is during the Ellie shower last update. Considering that there has been at least one Dylan event (dropping him off at boarding school or first self-defence lesson) sometimes two (the Yoga event) since that Sam event, it certainly looks like Dylan has been snubbed.

Even the conversation between Sam and Sophia is about getting together some groupies. I don't believe Dylan would appreciate being considered a groupie.
Code:
s "I'll get Ellie and my sister, and we'll come with bells on!"
s "Maybe Ellie will even bring a friend with her."
As for who the "friend" is, Julia would be the obvious answer, which makes me think it's someone else (i.e. L&P throwing a curveball), possibly one of Ellie's dance friends like Christine or Melanie.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So far the only test to see if Sophia is going to the concert is during the Ellie shower last update. Considering that there has been at least one Dylan event (dropping him off at boarding school or first self-defence lesson) sometimes two (the Yoga event) since that Sam event, it certainly looks like Dylan has been snubbed.

Even the conversation between Sam and Sophia is about getting together some groupies. I don't believe Dylan would appreciate being considered a groupie.
Code:
s "I'll get Ellie and my sister, and we'll come with bells on!"
s "Maybe Ellie will even bring a friend with her."
As for who the "friend" is, Julia would be the obvious answer, which makes me think it's someone else (i.e. L&P throwing a curveball), possibly one of Ellie's dance friends like Christine or Melanie.
Also would Neil let Julia go to a bar?
A curveball cue Tyle/Logan/or one of the other females making an appearance,that would be good,but Tyler showing up would be so funny.
But please for the love of god don't make it Bennett,I doubt it will be
I am holding you personal responsible Alley_Cat if any bad men show up.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Alley_Cat
Nov 17, 2020
Really enjoyed the most recent update, it seems to be setting the scene for more options. Kind of hoping Ivan and his cronies make a reappearance somewhere in the future.

Reactions: drcomet

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Also would Neil let Julia go to a bar?
A curveball cue Tyle/Logan/or one of the other females making an appearance,that would be good,but Tyler showing up would be so funny.
I hadn't considered Neil being an arse as a reason for Jules not being there, but that is a good point.

Not sure Ellie is quite ready to invite Logan over (why would she invite Tyler), considering last I checked she still hadn't admitted that Sophia is her mom. So she would need to clue Sam into the deception. And the player would need to also be playing the Ellie route, which I don't believe is required for the concert.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes