Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I hadn't considered Neil being an arse as a reason for Jules not being there, but that is a good point.

Not sure Ellie is quite ready to invite Logan over (why would she invite Tyler), considering last I checked she still hadn't admitted that Sophia is her mom. So she would need to clue Sam into the deception. And the player would need to also be playing the Ellie route, which I don't believe is required for the concert.
I meant as an unexpectant guest being there,it is a bar after all,but yea it is stretching it

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Here is the quote from L&P himself. It might be worth clarifying though, since it says "every character will have his own special final (ending)", so that would even include Mr Murray (the postman), which I highly doubt L&P meant. And it was posted over two years ago.
Even that sounds ambiguous because it doesn't mention them having this "special final (ending)" with Sophia, just that they will have an ending that is theirs. It could be that the ending is with Sophia, but it could also mean that the endings will simply be based on what they do and how far they go with Sophia, for example, if Sophia and Ellie go all the way and Ellie is also with Julia, then this ending could be that Ellie will stay with Julia in a committed relationship and what she did with Sophia will simply be looked back on fondly. Ellie's ending could therefore have variations depending on what choices players make, so in a sense she still gets a "special ending" even if it's not with Sophia.

Would also like to note how L&P acknowledged in 2018 that, "The problem of my project is that it has too many storylines", so they do recognise that they perhaps have a bit too much going on in this game.

L&P's own words on his Patreon page.....

After seeing so many lower-quality adult games, where the primary goal is to show as much skin or as many h scenes as possible right from the beginning, without any good story or character development (and not even good or authentic renders!)! So, I've decided to develop my own ambitious, realistic, detail-oriented, quality-focused adult game, which has become like a little obsession to me
L&P's main goal has always seemed to be that they want to do a better job at building up to these taboo relationships and infidelities than other games do, but it doesn't necessarily mean that things like family harems/orgies are off the table. In most games, the standard format is to take a young male character surrounded by hot women, some if not all of whom are family members, and one day flip a switch to make the male MC hot for all of them, and all of them hot for him. That's what I believe L&P regards as not being "realistic", but Dylan having a threesome with Sophia and Patricia, or Ellie and Patricia getting sexual, or Dylan and Ellie having sex? I don't think that's outside the realms of possibility because it's about the build up being better and more "realistic", not the types of sexual relationships that will be had.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
L&P would do the character Dylan a disservice if he let him go to the concert. He wouldn't score points against Sam there. Not with any woman. Maybe Patricia would support him. But why make the story so complicated. So, I think the losers haters can be safe from him during this event.

Reactions: Bane71

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Even that sounds ambiguous because it doesn't mention them having this "special final (ending)" with Sophia, just that they will have an ending that is theirs. It could be that the ending is with Sophia, but it could also mean that the endings will simply be based on what they do and how far they go with Sophia, for example, if Sophia and Ellie go all the way and Ellie is also with Julia, then this ending could be that Ellie will stay with Julia in a committed relationship and what she did with Sophia will simply be looked back on fondly. Ellie's ending could therefore have variations depending on what choices players make, so in a sense she still gets a "special ending" even if it's not with Sophia.
This is also how I feel about the ending of the game be with Ellie/Sam/Dylan/Zac/Alyssa or anybody else in the game.
They will look back fondly on how much their mother/children have learned and their experiences together,depending on how far they go and also if they get caught.
Sam/Zac a teenage crush that they will grow out of but Sophia has the chance to teach them certain things,again if she doesn't get caught.
After all I should imagine that most of the characters mentioned will go to college and have familys of their own.
So just for a change I am going to agree with Holy Bacchus
So people could get the ending they want with the main characters.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
This is also how I feel about the ending of the game be with Ellie/Sam/Dylan/Zac/Alyssa or anybody else in the game.
They will look back fondly on how much their mother/children have learned and their experiences together,depending on how far they go and also if they get caught.
Sam/Zac a teenage crush that they will grow out of but Sophia has the chance to teach them certain things,again if she doesn't get caught.
After all I should imagine that most of the characters mentioned will go to college and have familys of their own.
As far as can be judged at the moment, Sofia and Zak can be caught by Alssa, but this will not harm Sofia in any way.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
As far as can be judged at the moment, Sofia and Zak can be caught by Alssa, but this will not harm Sofia in any way.
Too little is known about Alyssa and Zac, we don't even know for sure if they are having sex or not.
If they are then why does Alyssa use Antonio when she has Zac at home?

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Amberthil

Oct 28, 2017
Does anybody know the Dev's plans for playable day 13? I'm looking for this information and so far I cannot find it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Bittersweet endings where Sophia doesn't end up with anyone in a relationship but simply has these experiences with them seems likely, although I think Alyssa stands a good chance of something meaningful. I still see something happening whereby it's revealed that Liam has been cheating on Sophia or they just realise they've fallen out of love with each other and this causes them to divorce (this being on the path where she doesn't do anything with him when given the choice), and if she's on the Alyssa path then she'll start a proper relationship with her.

When it comes to Ellia and Dylan, I'd certainly like it to be like other games where they do stay together in a secret, taboo relationship, but even if they go off to college and live an independent life but still ocassionally fool around, I guess that would be OK too. I do think, however, that given L&P's goal of building up these relationships in a slower, more methodical, and somewhat realistic way, that they're also in a position to be able to make this kind of relationship happen in a way to uses this build up to make it more believable, but I think it can only be done with both of them together as it would be harder to make separate relationships work, i.e. Dylan but not Ellie, or Ellie but not Dylan.

Reactions: Wedstone

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Too little is known about Alyssa and Zac, we don't even know for sure if they are having sex or not.
If they are then why does Alyssa use Antonio when she has Zac at home?
No, I don't think Alissa and Zach are having sex. But I think they are probably very close to that. Alyssa laughs as she tells Sofia about Zach's tricks! So it doesn't bother her. It is difficult for her to break the taboo, but if her son has his first experience with such a beauty as Sofia, she clearly will not mind. Probably even provide all possible assistance to Zach so that this happens with Sophia. It is unlikely that she will be jealous of Sophie's Zach and vice versa.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
L&P would do the character Dylan a disservice if he let him go to the concert. He wouldn't score points against Sam there. Not with any woman. Maybe Patricia would support him. But why make the story so complicated. So, I think the losers haters can be safe from him during this event.
Not with any woman at all at the rate he's developing. Not a "hater," just someone who'll be glad if he's not there.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Bittersweet endings where Sophia doesn't end up with anyone in a relationship but simply has these experiences with them seems likely, although I think Alyssa stands a good chance of something meaningful. I still see something happening whereby it's revealed that Liam has been cheating on Sophia or they just realise they've fallen out of love with each other and this causes them to divorce (this being on the path where she doesn't do anything with him when given the choice), and if she's on the Alyssa path then she'll start a proper relationship with her.

When it comes to Ellia and Dylan, I'd certainly like it to be like other games where they do stay together in a secret, taboo relationship, but even if they go off to college and live an independent life but still ocassionally fool around, I guess that would be OK too. I do think, however, that given L&P's goal of building up these relationships in a slower, more methodical, and somewhat realistic way, that they're also in a position to be able to make this kind of relationship happen in a way to uses this build up to make it more believable, but I think it can only be done with both of them together as it would be harder to make separate relationships work, i.e. Dylan but not Ellie, or Ellie but not Dylan.
The Good Wife path could have a bad ending depending on who brings up the swingers subject maybe Sophia is offended by this or even Liam but they decide to try it out anyway,pressure from ether Liam or Sophia.
One of them likes it but the other hates it and refuses to give it up.

abram1

May 24, 2020
Does anybody know the Dev's plans for playable day 13? I'm looking for this information and so far I cannot find it.
Hot steamy orgy. L&P is so tired of complaints that he decides to course correct the entire story starting from the very next playable day.

Vox populi has been finally heard, Sophia overnight loses her moral compass, forgets that she's a mother and wife (the name of the game, btw) and becomes the sluttiest of them all and bangs non-stop everyone she sees up until the end of the game. We'll see all kinds of sexual variations and combinations that people have been speculating here for ages and quite possibly some out of the blue :WeSmart:, so the even the blueballing team gonna be more than satisfied.

Who really cares about the well-thought storyline, being created 7 months prior to start rendering, right? The newer improved version sounds so much better, defintely deserves to be called "The most realistic VN out there".

You can thank Alley_Cat for the image below, that's everything we know officially about the day 13 so far.

Roadmap.png

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Hot steamy orgy. L&P is so tired of complaints that he decides to course correct the entire story starting from the very next playable day.

Vox populi has been finally heard, Sophia overnight loses her moral compass, forgets that she's a mother and wife (the name of the game, btw) and becomes the sluttiest of them all and bangs non-stop everyone she sees up until the end of the game. We'll see all kinds of sexual variations and combinations that people have been speculating here for ages and quite possibly some out of the blue :WeSmart:, so the even the blueballing team gonna be more than satisfied.

Who really cares about the well-thought storyline, being created 7 months prior to start rendering, right? The newer improved version sounds so much better, defintely deserves to be called "The most realistic VN out there".

You can thank Alley_Cat for the image below, that's everything we know officially about the day 13 so far.

View attachment 975136
Sense of humor, as always in order.

But the graph ...

I'm probably very dumb, I don't understand anything ((

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

View attachment 975136
Is not the sex with Bennett deadline on playable day 18?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Holy Bacchus have pointed out some some hints on why all of those routes are possible. It's doesn't really matter what's written in the game code. More important, what is L&P's plan concerning these three. That's true, Pat mentioned that her hubby doesn't mind any sexual intercourse unless in involves cocks, but who said he'll know anything?

Sophia and Ellie implementing their shenanigans right under Liam's nose, he's seen them together (!) and still nothing. The image below is a huge red sign, hinting at what may and probably will happen, if we abide by this storyline.

View attachment 974651
This threesome probably will end happening along the way. This and an Ellie/Sophia/Dylan threesome as much as i dislike that. The build up for such events had already started so it's just the waiting game now.

And let's take Liam place: My wife and daughter are showering together. What do i think about it?
I really doubt that he would think his own daughter is cucking him, althought she is getting there.

Also, love Dylan motherfucking (quite literally) face in the render.

Reactions: abram1

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Thank you and everyone who is participating! I suggested this little experiment because I found it interesting. It was very difficult for me to select only 5 renders myself.
I would post mine, but unren is not cooperating with me and i'm too lazy to play the game and print the renders from there. Sorry...

Reactions: Bane71

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
everytime when a update comes i download and play it again because everyone is totaly hyped, this game gives me nothin its boring as fuck
I don't agree. Love it or hate it, the only boring aspect of this game is the interminable waiting between updates. That's why all the discussion & speculation & that's part of the reason for the hype.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes