Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I believe there will be at least 5 - Liam, Dylan, Ellie, Sam and Patricia, based on what I quoted earlier, with each getting their own chance with Sophia (except for Liam, since he's already got his).

I'm not sure about the Ellie and Patricia routes, since they are pretty intertwined at the moment.

Curious about how the Dylan and Sam routes will go, it looks like they are splitting, with Dylan not even getting an invite to the concert.
And what is the maximum possible, in your opinion? Doesn't it shine for anyone? Indeed, in real life it happens that a spouse is cheating on her husband.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I believe there will be at least 5 - Liam, Dylan, Ellie, Sam and Patricia, based on what I quoted earlier, with each getting their own chance with Sophia (except for Liam, since he's already got his).

I'm not sure about the Ellie and Patricia routes, since they are pretty intertwined at the moment.

Curious about how the Dylan and Sam routes will go, it looks like they are splitting, with Dylan not even getting an invite to the concert.
The interesting point here is that many of them could be reached in parallel. If you follow the filthy + lesbian routes like I do, you'll probably have the chance to do as much as possible with Dylan, Ellie, Sam and Patricia.

As for the GW route, I guess it should be easy to combine Liam with Ellie and Patricia. It looked like Sophia cheating with a woman wasn't cheating, but that's how people nowadays see things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
And what is the maximum possible, in your opinion? Doesn't it shine for anyone? Indeed, in real life it happens that a spouse is cheating on her husband.
My opinion on what is possible is irrelevant. I'm only going by what appears in game, and what we've been told by L&P. And since we have no information as to how many events Ellie has from playable day 22 onwards, Patricia from playable day 16 onwards, and even Sam from playable day 13 onwards, it's really impossible to say.

The interesting point here is that many of them could be reached in parallel. If you follow the filthy + lesbian routes like I do, you'll probably have the change to do as much as possible with Dylan, Ellie, Sam and Patricia.

As for the GW route, I guess it should be easy to combine Liam with Ellie and Patricia. It looks like Sophia cheating with a woman wasn't cheating, but that's how people nowadays see things.
Now that the prison event is over, at least as far as the Ellie route needing Sophia to be not having sex with Liam, yeah, I can see a combination of the routes. The day 19 shower is the first time there's no check to see if Sophia and Liam are having sex. I will probably end up having two saves - a purely lesbian route, and a combined Lesbian/Liam route, just so that Sophia and Ellie can stay at the mansion.

As for any kind of harem ending, the only thing even remotely close is Ellie pondering what kissing Patricia would be like. And L&P stating that Dylan/Sam wont be happening

Reactions: drcomet

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Now that the prison event is over, at least as far as the Ellie route needing Sophia to be not having sex with Liam, yeah, I can see a combination of the routes. The day 19 shower is the first time there's no check to see if Sophia and Liam are having sex. I will probably end up having two saves - a purely lesbian route, and a combined Lesbian/Liam route, just so that Sophia and Ellie can stay at the mansion.

As for any kind of harem ending, the only thing even remotely close is Ellie pondering what kissing Patricia would be like. And L&P stating that Dylan/Sam wont be happening
I was literally talking about parallel paths, not connected paths (the harem ending you've mentioned). She could be having sex with multiple characters with them not knowing anything about the others.

And yes, I agree with you when you say that the odds of connecting paths are higher with Ellie's and Patricia's.

Last edited:
Reactions: drcomet

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
The interesting point here is that many of them could be reached in parallel. If you follow the filthy + lesbian routes like I do, you'll probably have the change to do as much as possible with Dylan, Ellie, Sam and Patricia.

As for the GW route, I guess it should be easy to combine Liam with Ellie and Patricia. It looks like Sophia cheating with a woman wasn't cheating, but that's how people nowadays see things.
Actually, approaching the issue logically, Sophia would need some points in filthy to get Ellie and Patricia, because of the incest.
So i would say Lesbian (Alyssa, for example) + GW is a combination, but not exactly Ellie and/or Patricia all the way.
Maybe Ellie can be more inclusive than Patricia, as i think Patricia would require a little more filthy as she is a little more filthy too~ But that's just trying to use logic, it won't work like that.

And i believe that parallel routes will happen, if not it will be a little hard to make an ending for each LI if they stumble on each others routes all the time.

Reactions: Bane71

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Actually, approaching the issue logically, Sophia would need some points in filthy to get Ellie and Patricia, because of the incest.
So i would say Lesbian (Alyssa, for example) + GW is a combination, but not exactly Ellie and/or Patricia all the way.
Maybe Ellie can be more inclusive than Patricia, as i think Patricia would require a little more filthy as she is a little more filthy too~ But that's just trying to use logic, it won't work like that.

And i believe that parallel routes will happen, if not it will be a little hard to make an ending for each LI if they stumble on each others routes all the time.
I'm still not sure that Sophia is going to have a full lesbian scene with Alyssa at all. Right now it looked like it was the most obvious thing to happen after what we saw the last time with Antonio, but I believe something's wrong there. For me it looks too obvious and I wouldn't be surprised if Alyssa's role in the story was just another distraction.

We'll probably see some hot stuff, yes, but..

• Thinking Face

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I was literally talking about parallel paths, not connected paths (the harem ending you've mentioned). She could be having sex with multiple characters with them not knowing anything about the others.

And yes, I agree with you when you say that the chances of connecting paths are higher with Ellie's and Patricia's.
Oops. I think with the recent arguments over the possibility of Dylan/Ellie, I thought you were talking about that.

Parallel paths, sure. That does seem to be the way the game is structured.
I'm still not sure that Sophia is going to have a full lesbian scene with Alyssa at all. Right now it looked like it was the most obvious thing to happen after what we saw the last time with Antonio, but I believe something's wrong there. For me it looks too obvious and I wouldn't be surprised if Alyssa's role in the story was just another distraction.

We'll probably see some hot stuff, yes, but..
If you have a look at the Lesbian Temptation points and the Filthy points gained in the Ellie/Julia and the Alyssa events, it does appear as the Alyssa event is more concerned with Sophia getting dick (albeit a fake one) than anything particularly lesbian. Especially considering that the Ellie/Julia event is about how much better women are at kissing etc.

While you do need some points in Filthy for the Ellie/Patricia route, you only need to maintain Filthy > GW. So far there are enough Filthy points for Sophia to have sex with Liam on day 18 and still maintain enough Filthy points for the route.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Oops. I think with the recent arguments over the possibility of Dylan/Ellie, I thought you were talking about that.
I don't discard the possibility of Sophia/Dylan/Ellie. However, I believe Sophia/Ellie/Patricia is likely to happen, while the other one could happen, so to speak.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
The thing about the 5 pictures:
It was a lot harder than i thought, i still have some scenes that i wanted to put on the list... but it's only five so.

I like to think of the build up to the scene and not just what is happening in the moment, like 'what made x character do this'.

Also, i made a list with cute renders as well. The game sure have some hot and cute scenes too. If it's interesting i will post it too.

1- Kinda o self explaining why i choose this one. It's always very hot to see Sophia giving in to temptation and answering with the same passion an advance from her partner. Be it Ellie or any other.
Day19_2_137_Sophia_kisses_her_daughter_back.jpg

2- I thought really hard of which render from this scene i would choose. I was between Jules licking Sophia lips, this one and Sophia biting her lips in the very beggining of the teasing
I choose this one because i like to see how this little angel called Julia can look so pure and yet do some really creative things when she is in the mood.
Day18_12_219_Julia_about_to_press_her_lips_against_Sophias.jpg

3- This one is also quite simple to explain. Is probably my favorite scene until now (yeah and i'm counting Ellie's showers too). It's hot, it's devious and it's good to see the little gnome being smart.
Also, for all the talk about Sophia's tits during the game, that woman has an ass that it's almost a sin. I would even with my face buried in there, Liam knows nothing about the good things in life.
Day17_15_153_Dylan_takes_a_photo_of_pouty_Sophia.jpg

4- I wanted to actually post Patricia licking her lips after this kiss. The face she made was priceless. That render alone is as hot as the kiss as a whole. I choose this kiss because it was also a really important step stone in Sophia's corruption (mostly lesbian, but it works in filthy too).
Day16_18_130_Sophia_kisses_Patricia_braver.jpg

5- Look at her. Look at it! She is loving the attention, Sophia can't even try to deny it. She even pushes her tits up a little to give an even better view for her dearest students~ And as i said, it's very hot when she gives in to temptation and lust.
Day17_4_AA25_Sophia_thinks_that_the_kids_at_least_r_looking_ahead.jpg

And there we go, that's my list. And really, it was waaaayyy harder than it seemed to be.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
The thing about the 5 pictures:
It was a lot harder than i thought, i still have some scenes that i wanted to put on the list... but it's only five so.

I like to think of the build up to the scene and not just what is happening in the moment, like 'what made x character do this'.

Also, i made a list with cute renders as well. The game sure have some hot and cute scenes too. If it's interesting i will post it too.

1- Kinda o self explaining why i choose this one. It's always very hot to see Sophia giving in to temptation and answering with the same passion an advance from her partner. Be it Ellie or any other.
View attachment 975704

2- I thought really hard of which render from this scene i would choose. I was between Jules licking Sophia lips, this one and Sophia biting her lips in the very beggining of the teasing
I choose this one because i like to see how this little angel called Julia can look so pure and yet do some really creative things when she is in the mood.
View attachment 975705

3- This one is also quite simple to explain. Is probably my favorite scene until now (yeah and i'm counting Ellie's showers too). It's hot, it's devious and it's good to see the little gnome being smart.
Also, for all the talk about Sophia's tits during the game, that woman has an ass that it's almost a sin. I would even with my face buried in there, Liam knows nothing about the good things in life.
View attachment 975706

4- I wanted to actually post Patricia licking her lips after this kiss. The face she made was priceless. That render alone is as hot as the kiss as a whole. I choose this kiss because it was also a really important step stone in Sophia's corruption (mostly lesbian, but it works in filthy too).
View attachment 975708

5- Look at her. Look at it! She is loving the attention, Sophia can't even try to deny it. She even pushes her tits up a little to give an even better view for her dearest students~ And as i said, it's very hot when she gives in to temptation and lust.
View attachment 975710

And there we go, that's my list. And really, it was waaaayyy harder than it seemed to be.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wish the maker would just update Sofi to bang nxt door neighbor boy , son & daughter already....love this game but geeeez!

• Angry

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
And for the most part I try not to troll. I'll admit I've slipped up a few times, particularly if I've had a few (Straya!!), but they usually get removed by the mods, and rightly so.

But with the time between updates, coupled with the complete lack of detail we get sometimes (I mean, why keep Larry's name a secret?), it's understandable that people will chat and discuss theories. And so I'll show evidence to back up or refute theories, so that when the time comes, we don't get as disappointed as we might have been otherwise. It's just unfortunate that with Dylan being the most popular character he gets discussed more, so results in some of the more wilder theories about events he features in. But yeah, having a reasonable discussion without being dismissed for "not liking Dylan", or just insulted is a refreshing change.

Which makes me curious, where are the Sam fans? Is it just that since he's not going to be in an event for a while that his fans are hibernating or something?
I am first and foremost a Sophia fan.

But I do quit like Sam out of the male options. I feel he has appealed to Sophia in a different way than the others, bonding over their shared love of art. I have also felt he has been fairly open and honest about his feelings for Sophia. He did give her alcohol but if I remember correctly, fessed up to that fact straight away. She likes and respects Sam, he will hit her desire for young males, but dod nt have the disadvantage of being either Family and/or her Student.

I think I am max Sam points from my main saves, so I would have no problem if Sam was the first male to have sex with Sophia (obviously ignoring Liam who has no sex in my playthrough). But I would still put my money on one of the females to have sex with her first. It appears that Vicky and Alyssa have been cock-blocked from getting with Sophia. So that narrows it down to Ellie, Julia, Patricia or Nathalie......

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Again, you're ignoring the Sam route. I get that if you don't play his route he's easy to forget, the last time he was in one of my playthroughs was I think the swimming lesson, but at least I acknowledge he has his own route.

You're also ignoring even the possibility of a purely lesbian ending with Ellie. Ellie's is a route playable entirely independent of Dylan's (and vice versa, as there are no doubt players of the Dylan route with no interest in the Ellie route). If necessary I'll track it down, but I believe each of the five major characters will get their own endings.
So who are the five major characters?
Dylan/Ellie/Patricia/Sam/Alyssa??

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I am first and foremost a Sophia fan.

But I do quit like Sam out of the male options. I feel he has appealed to Sophia in a different way than the others, bonding over their shared love of art. I have also felt he has been fairly open and honest about his feelings for Sophia. He did give her alcohol but if I remember correctly, fessed up to that fact straight away. She likes and respects Sam, he will hit her desire for young males, but dod nt have the disadvantage of being either Family and/or her Student.

I think I am max Sam points from my main saves, so I would have no problem if Sam was the first male to have sex with Sophia (obviously ignoring Liam who has no sex in my playthrough). But I would still put my money on one of the females to have sex with her first. It appears that Vicky and Alyssa have been cock-blocked from getting with Sophia. So that narrows it down to Ellie, Julia, Patricia or Nathalie......
So does that mean you could write a Sam walkthrough?
So who are the five major characters?
Dylan/Ellie/Patricia/Sam/Alyssa??
Liam for the GW route, and Dylan, Ellie, Sam and Patricia on the Filthy. The only ones highlighted in the standard walkthrough.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I've posted a Bennett pic as part of Bane71's 5 pics survey. As my internet connection disappeared for hours, I wasn't in the main wave of a survey which seems to have ended, (far too quickly IMO but I'm playing catch-up), which is very interesting because of the prevalence of the panty show in class, amongst the choices. Despite the endless incest talk on here, it does seem as though this situation pushed a lot of people's buttons. I'm so tired of hearing about Dylan (& receiving facepalms from his fans, even tho' I've got his best interests at heart) that I'm thinking about mentioning Bennett &/or Aiden on here a lot more. Survey results show more interest than you'd think. Reinstate the full Bennett, I say.
So far I have gone along with both Bennet and Aiden with how far they have pushed Sophia. I have felt she can justify to herself what she has done SO FAR. My understanding is that now Sophia has enough options of routes to take to get out of the Bennett blackmail.

Now I am guessing that the Aiden tasks are going to start ratchetting up in intensity, and I wonder how realistic it will be as to how far Aiden can push it WITHOUT Sophia getting sacked as teacher.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Too little is known about Alyssa and Zac, we don't even know for sure if they are having sex or not.
If they are then why does Alyssa use Antonio when she has Zac at home?
Do we get the sense that Zac has tried it on with his mother because of the comment that Alyssa makes to Sophia when she catches him giving Sophia a massage.

In my mind Alyssa and Zac might have pushed boundaries without actually crossing them, so I think she still needs Antonio.

But I like to think something COULD happen in the near future with Zac.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Do we get the sense that Zac has tried it on with his mother because of the comment that Alyssa makes to Sophia when she catches him giving Sophia a massage.

In my mind Alyssa and Zac might have pushed boundaries without actually crossing them, so I think she still needs Antonio.

But I like to think something COULD happen in the near future with Zac.
There's Zac coming into the livingroom stark naked as well. And maybe he could have heard the entrance door opening and probably thought it was mommy that had arrived~

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes