Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So far I have gone along with both Bennet and Aiden with how far they have pushed Sophia. I have felt she can justify to herself what she has done SO FAR. My understanding is that now Sophia has enough options of routes to take to get out of the Bennett blackmail.

Now I am guessing that the Aiden tasks are going to start ratchetting up in intensity, and I wonder how realistic it will be as to how far Aiden can push it WITHOUT Sophia getting sacked as teacher.
It's probably debatable whether or not she would get sacked as a teacher if she got caught with what she has done so far. Not that it's particularly relevant, since all stories have a certain amount of suspension of disbelief, it just depends on how much one is willing to make.

But whether or not Sophia will get caught does appear to be a huge factor in her decision making. Ellie and Patricia have achieved as much as they can because of the minimal consequences of their actions. Ellie was even caught in the shower with Sophia, and not only got away with it, but Sophia convinced Liam to fix the lock so that they can get away with more.

Which is why I don't expect much to happen during the concert. It's too public. And how would Ellie react to find that Sophia is being unfaithful? It adds an entirely different direction to why Sophia and Liam aren't having sex. From what I've read of the backyard event, at the moment Sophia might even be actively trying to set Sam up with Ellie.

Not quite sure how Jules would react to that one though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
The interesting point here is that many of them could be reached in parallel. If you follow the filthy + lesbian routes like I do, you'll probably have the chance to do as much as possible with Dylan, Ellie, Sam and Patricia.

As for the GW route, I guess it should be easy to combine Liam with Ellie and Patricia. It looked like Sophia cheating with a woman wasn't cheating, but that's how people nowadays see things.
So far I believe it is possible to max out on points with ALL of Dylan, Ellie, Sam and Patricia. And also Nathalie and Vicky if I remember correctly.

v100 split off Alyssa from that main storyline. I don't think v115 gave us any more branching paths yet. But I fear that we will have branching paths for Dylan, Ellie, Sam and Patricia in the near future.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I'm still not sure that Sophia is going to have a full lesbian scene with Alyssa at all. Right now it looked like it was the most obvious thing to happen after what we saw the last time with Antonio, but I believe something's wrong there. For me it looks too obvious and I wouldn't be surprised if Alyssa's role in the story was just another distraction.

We'll probably see some hot stuff, yes, but..
I wanted to click sd face for that, as previously I was hoping for some Sophia - Alyssa loving. If you are right it would be a shame, especially going back to when they had coffee together and the affect that Alyssa had on Sophia.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
So far I believe it is possible to max out on points with ALL of Dylan, Ellie, Sam and Patricia. And also Nathalie and Vicky if I remember correctly.

v100 split off Alyssa from that main storyline. I don't think v115 gave us any more branching paths yet. But I fear that we will have branching paths for Dylan, Ellie, Sam and Patricia in the near future.
Yes, the only one that has been left behind so far is Alyssa if you want to get maximum points for the rest of them. I'd like to be able to keep all the 4 paths open (without Liam) till the end, but I'm afraid I'm being a bit too optimistic here :(

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
So does that mean you could write a Sam walkthrough?

Liam for the GW route, and Dylan, Ellie, Sam and Patricia on the Filthy. The only ones highlighted in the standard walkthrough.
So far I believe a Sam walkthrough is unchanged from Mamonetti walkthrough, but may branch off in near future.

Reactions: Mamonetti

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So far I have gone along with both Bennet and Aiden with how far they have pushed Sophia. I have felt she can justify to herself what she has done SO FAR. My understanding is that now Sophia has enough options of routes to take to get out of the Bennett blackmail.

Now I am guessing that the Aiden tasks are going to start ratchetting up in intensity, and I wonder how realistic it will be as to how far Aiden can push it WITHOUT Sophia getting sacked as teacher.
I'm still wondering if Morello might play in to it here. I reckon he will forgive the debt and perhaps if Sophia satisfied all of his brother's request she may ask a favour of him to sort out the situation with Aiden, at least to scare him a little bit, and he'll do it but if she doesn't do everything he won't help her because she didn't do enough. Also, if Morello does send some goons to scare Aiden, perhaps this will lead to Sophia finding out about Dylan's ridiculously boneheaded scheme.

Those kissing scenes were hot.....

As a hot blooded male I want to see Sophia take dick that is nt Liam's.

But I have no problem whatsover in also admitting that there were previously at least 7 women that I wanted to see Sophia have sex with. And it would be smoking hot!!
So far, all other dicks have been attached to dicks, and I wouldn't let them anywhere near a fine woman like Sophia. The only one I deem worthy is Dylan, despite what an utter twat he is for his stupid scheme with Aiden, I'd still say the only one worthy of her is her son.

If we have branching paths, it will always be by choice. We've already had a chance to get Sophia off the Dylan path by setting him up with Emma, but I reckon that if you want to stay on the Dylan, Ellie, and Patricia paths all at once, these will be compatible and merge into some cross-path moments.

Last edited:

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I wanted to click sd face for that, as previously I was hoping for some Sophia - Alyssa loving. If you are right it would be a shame, especially going back to when they had coffee together and the affect that Alyssa had on Sophia.
For some reason I see Alyssa's as a sort of parallel story with Sophia's (different, yes, but with some similarities). Two smart, hot, young and independent MILFs that could survive being single/divorced, and who have a special relationship with their children.

I find reasonable to let them live their lives the way they are now, with no strings attached (if that happened, we'd miss lots of fun, but somehow it makes sense).

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's probably debatable whether or not she would get sacked as a teacher if she got caught with what she has done so far. Not that it's particularly relevant, since all stories have a certain amount of suspension of disbelief, it just depends on how much one is willing to make.

But whether or not Sophia will get caught does appear to be a huge factor in her decision making. Ellie and Patricia have achieved as much as they can because of the minimal consequences of their actions. Ellie was even caught in the shower with Sophia, and not only got away with it, but Sophia convinced Liam to fix the lock so that they can get away with more.

Which is why I don't expect much to happen during the concert. It's too public. And how would Ellie react to find that Sophia is being unfaithful? It adds an entirely different direction to why Sophia and Liam aren't having sex. From what I've read of the backyard event, at the moment Sophia might even be actively trying to set Sam up with Ellie.

Not quite sure how Jules would react to that one though.
Since Sam now has a car and if he offers to drive Sophia home well you know the rest

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Since Sam now has a car and if he offers to drive Sophia home well you know the rest
Maybe a branching will happen there? We can choose to go with Sam or stay with Ellie and Patricia.
That way we will probably lose some point and/or relevant event in the respective routes. It won't close the route, but it will limit it a little.

And i think whatever friend Ellie brings, it will turn to be a possible romance option for Sam if Sophia don't go all the way with his route.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Well it's kinda starting to branch off already. Following the Ellie route to completion is really setting her up on the lesbian route. I mean, Sophia gains about 10 Lesbian Temptation points if you choose her instead of Alyssa
Yes, the only one that has been left behind so far is Alyssa if you want to get maximum points for the rest of them. I'd like to be able to keep all the 4 paths open (without Liam) till the end, but I'm afraid I'm being a bit too optimistic here :(
Nope. Choosing the Alyssa event instead of the Ellie/Julia doesn't end the Ellie route, only limits future options (by only one I believe). And since to choose the Alyssa event you need to be on the Dylan route anyway, all four options would remain open.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Well it's kinda starting to branch off already. Following the Ellie route to completion is really setting her up on the lesbian route. I mean, Sophia gains about 10 Lesbian Temptation points if you choose her instead of Alyssa
That's what made me think that Alyssa's route is not a 'only lesbian route' anymore. It will probably have Zac involved in it too.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Nope. Choosing the Alyssa event instead of the Ellie/Julia doesn't end the Ellie route, only limits future options (by only one I believe). And since to choose the Alyssa event you need to be on the Dylan route anyway, so all four options remain open.
Sure, I was talking about branching, as you lose future options no matter what choice you make (left behind wasn't the correct expression, you're right).

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Nope. Choosing the Alyssa event instead of the Ellie/Julia doesn't end the Ellie route, only limits future options (by only one I believe). And since to choose the Alyssa event you need to be on the Dylan route anyway, all four options would remain open.
Correct my little pussy cat

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
And now that we're talking about this branch with Alyssa.. I believe I read at some point (I might be wrong) that the pool Ellie/Julia event is available later again if you choose Alyssa, is this correct? Because it that's true and the delay is not too big, there might be no such a branch.

On the other hand, if you choose Ellie/Julia then Alyssa's path is closed forever.. is this correct?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I still find the Alyssa/Ellie choice a curious one. It will, according to L&P, limit Ellie events, but to what extent? My best guess is that, if there's a possible Sophia/Ellie/Julia threesome on the cards, that this would be the casualty of choosing Alyssa over Ellie because you obviously don't get that very hot scene with Sophia and Julia. However, it's also possible that it limits Ellie events in general and the whole thing with Sophia and Ellie might cool off to the point where it just stops.

It's something we'll just have to wait and see about, but I honestly don't see why either relationship would have to stop just because you choose one over the other.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I still find the Alyssa/Ellie choice a curious one. It will, according to L&P, limit Ellie events, but to what extent? My best guess is that, if there's a possible Sophia/Ellie/Julia threesome on the cards, that this would be the casualty of choosing Alyssa over Ellie because you obviously don't get that very hot scene with Sophia and Julia. However, it's also possible that it limits Ellie events in general and the whole thing with Sophia and Ellie might cool off to the point where it just stops.

It's something we'll just have to wait and see about, but I honestly don't see why either relationship would have to stop just because you choose one over the other.
I would need to check for you but I believe that it does limit the Sophia/Ellie encounters if you chose Alyssa,it does not stop them just limits what could/will happen

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I would need to check for you but I believe that it does limit the Sophia/Ellie encounters if you chose Alyssa,it does not stop them just limits what could/will happen
But that's what I'm wondering; will it just limit them, particularly where they would also involve Julia, or will the limiting eventually wind down the events? Given that the event involves Julia, it's possible this will be the only difference as Sophia and Ellie were already on a path before that, but I wonder if Sophia spending more time with Alyssa might create some distance in Sophia and Ellie's sapphic escapades since Alyssa will surely begin to satisfy that for Sophia.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That's what made me think that Alyssa's route is not a 'only lesbian route' anymore. It will probably have Zac involved in it too.
It stopped being the 'only lesbian route' during the tanning salon scene, when you don't get it unless Sophia is still doing Aiden's tasks. Which is why I count Alyssa as Dylan route (and BTW, Jules as Ellie route).

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
But that's what I'm wondering; will it just limit them, particularly where they would also involve Julia, or will the limiting eventually wind down the events? Given that the event involves Julia, it's possible this will be the only difference as Sophia and Ellie were already on a path before that, but I wonder if Sophia spending more time with Alyssa might create some distance in Sophia and Ellie's sapphic escapades since Alyssa will surely begin to satisfy that for Sophia.
This is a post from the dev
Twist.PNG
It also seems that Julia/Vicky have more relevance than Nathalie and Sam is one of the more important characters

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes