Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So I play this game once through and I still haven't seen the "Dylan goes to boarding home" route. I read once on these forums that the Dev decided all routes would end up with Dylan going to boarding home...is that the case?

If so, the Aiden tasks would stop instantly...
All routes cannot end at the boarding school as this does not happen if you play the Good Wife route

Reactions: hmc15

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
So I play this game once through and I still haven't seen the "Dylan goes to boarding home" route. I read once on these forums that the Dev decided all routes would end up with Dylan going to boarding home...is that the case?

Reject both Aiden and Bennett to get boarding school route.

Facha

Jun 22, 2017
The game is nice, but i have to replay it every update.

Cyu in 6 month for the next one.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

As not sending Dylan to boarding school is required for a Sophia/Dylan ending, I do not believe this to be the case.
All routes cannot end at the boarding school as this does not happen if you play the Good Wife route
When I play the GW route, Dylan is automatically sent to boarding school.

Killing two birds with a stone in this case was the expected outcome if Dylan was transferred to another school away from Aiden and Bennett (that's the theory).

IIRC Aiden told Sophia that he had friends in other schools and wherever she sent Dylan, he would find him. And regarding Bennett, Sophia talked with Mrs Torres in day.. 17? 18? So she got this information relatively recently.

On the other hand, she probably prefers to keep her kid close to her and not send him to another school.
Yes Aiden has contacts across the city. I believe the boarding school was chosen because it was far away from Aiden to protect Dylan, but close enough so that he'd be home on the weekend. And Carl has money and lawyers.

As for Mrs Torres getting the information only recently, I don't see how that is relevant to anything. Just knowing that Dylan was treated unfairly is enough for Sophia to comfortably refuse Bennett.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

carryxz78

Jan 21, 2020
[QUOTE"Deathmonger, post: 4867138, miembro: 2168498"]
no importa si sólo en los pensamientos del MC, una escena de sexo es una escena de sexo ;)
[/QUOTE]
Hola, estoy de acuerdo con este criterio, aunque sea solo en los pensamientos, pero al menos motivaría mas a los espectadores, creo que todos estamos esperando eso.

Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
[QUOTE"Deathmonger, post: 4867138, miembro: 2168498"]
no importa si sólo en los pensamientos del MC, una escena de sexo es una escena de sexo ;)
Hola, estoy de acuerdo con este criterio, aunque sea solo en los pensamientos, pero al menos motivaría mas a los espectadores, creo que todos estamos esperando eso.
No es que no este deacuerdo, las escenas de los pensamitos de la fantasia durante el evento de la prision estuvieron bien y todo el evento estuvo excelente. Sin embargo, es necesario que pongan una traduccion en Ingles si es un comentario aqui en el tema, en conversaciones privadas pueden hablar en Español todo lo que quieran, no se metan en problemas con Moderadores. :cool:(y)

It's not as If I don't agree, the fantasy thoughts during the prison event were good and the entire event was excellent. However, it's' necessary to put a translation into English when posting a comment here in the thread, in private conversations, you can write in Spanish as much as you want, don't get into trouble with Moderators. :cool:(y)

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
The thing about the 5 pictures:
It was a lot harder than i thought, i still have some scenes that i wanted to put on the list... but it's only five so.

I like to think of the build up to the scene and not just what is happening in the moment, like 'what made x character do this'.

Also, i made a list with cute renders as well. The game sure have some hot and cute scenes too. If it's interesting i will post it too.

1- Kinda o self explaining why i choose this one. It's always very hot to see Sophia giving in to temptation and answering with the same passion an advance from her partner. Be it Ellie or any other.
View attachment 975704

2- I thought really hard of which render from this scene i would choose. I was between Jules licking Sophia lips, this one and Sophia biting her lips in the very beggining of the teasing
I choose this one because i like to see how this little angel called Julia can look so pure and yet do some really creative things when she is in the mood.
View attachment 975705

3- This one is also quite simple to explain. Is probably my favorite scene until now (yeah and i'm counting Ellie's showers too). It's hot, it's devious and it's good to see the little gnome being smart.
Also, for all the talk about Sophia's tits during the game, that woman has an ass that it's almost a sin. I would even with my face buried in there, Liam knows nothing about the good things in life.
View attachment 975706

4- I wanted to actually post Patricia licking her lips after this kiss. The face she made was priceless. That render alone is as hot as the kiss as a whole. I choose this kiss because it was also a really important step stone in Sophia's corruption (mostly lesbian, but it works in filthy too).
View attachment 975708

5- Look at her. Look at it! She is loving the attention, Sophia can't even try to deny it. She even pushes her tits up a little to give an even better view for her dearest students~ And as i said, it's very hot when she gives in to temptation and lust.
View attachment 975710

And there we go, that's my list. And really, it was waaaayyy harder than it seemed to be.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for your participation and comments!

With so much great content, it's really hard to pick just five. ))
To choose, you have to concentrate on your sensations, relive them, which in itself is pleasant.
Thank you again for sharing your preferences.

Reactions: kinyas and Kodek

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
So far tasks have nothing to do with having sex and cheating her husband.. There's a huge difference.

Besides, for her the tasks are a temporary solution for the problem and, as long as Aiden doesn't push her too much, she can handle them. And that's the key point here, because she might not have to have sex with anyone even if she completes all the tasks (that's the theory at least..).
I think we underestimate the importance of Aiden's assignments for Sofia. This is a really interesting point in the game. I think she might get dirty glasses thinking about whether or not to complete the next task that Aiden will send to her phone. The first two tasks she performed making decisions quickly on the spot. And the third will probably make her hesitate, reflect, imagine its implementation and get excited. In general, this is a very intriguing solution and many people like it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think we underestimate the importance of Aiden's assignments for Sofia. This is a really interesting point in the game. I think she might get dirty glasses thinking about whether or not to complete the next task that Aiden will send to her phone. The first two tasks she performed making decisions quickly on the spot. And the third will probably make her hesitate, reflect, imagine its implementation and get excited. In general, this is a very intriguing solution and many people like it.
Whereas I think their importance to Sophia is negligible. Really it comes down to whether or not you like the content.
It's a nuisance for Sophia, sure. But the worst case scenario is that Dylan gets sent to a more expensive (so presumably better) school that neither her or Liam needs to pay for. So as a result of a bully, Dylan has a greater chance of actually getting into college.

And Ellie can get naked more often.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Whereas I think their importance to Sophia is negligible. Really it comes down to whether or not you like the content.
It's a nuisance for Sophia, sure. But the worst case scenario is that Dylan gets sent to a more expensive (so presumably better) school that neither her or Liam needs to pay for. So as a result of a bully, Dylan has a greater chance of actually getting into college.

And Ellie can get naked more often.
Completing tasks is, at a minimum, an indicator of Sofia's corruption. After all, there are still 10 of them ahead and they are becoming more complicated, in order to fulfill them, Sofia must allow herself more and more depraved actions.

We saw how she enjoyed the great attention of the students to her cleavage. It’s not surprising that at some point she’ll enjoy doing more explicit things for her students.

Therefore, on the route of Sofia and the guys who are about 18, Sam, Zach, museum boys, perhaps someone in the further students of the class or the football team, this is important.

Another thing is how L&P plans to complete this arc? How far will he let us go with Sophia?
Naturally for those who follow this path to the maximum.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Completing tasks is, at a minimum, an indicator of Sofia's corruption. After all, there are still 10 of them ahead and they are becoming more complicated, in order to fulfill them, Sofia must allow herself more and more depraved actions.

We saw how she enjoyed the great attention of the students to her cleavage. It’s not surprising that at some point she’ll enjoy doing more explicit things for her students.

Therefore, on the route of Sofia and the guys who are about 18, Sam, Zach, museum boys, perhaps someone in the further students of the class or the football team, this is important.

Another thing is how L&P plans to complete this arc? How far will he let us go with Sophia?
Naturally for those who follow this path to the maximum.
The "museum boys" (Jason and Haru) are in college, so around 19, but are insignificant anyway. For whatever small part they'll play on playable day 14, afterwards we'll probably never see them again.

And Sam and Zac are most likely the same age as Dylan, so 17 at most, especially since Dylan and Zac are on the same soccer team.

Reactions: Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
The "museum boys" (Jason and Haru) are in college, so around 19, but are insignificant anyway. For whatever small part they'll play on playable day 14, afterwards we'll probably never see them again.
Yes, that's right, but they gave Sophia some dirty points and can probably add more, it can be exciting. But most importantly, they will open the way for other young guys with Sofia.

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
maybe create a separate chat thread where mods for the game, problems and bugs, comments on dialogues and lines of code will be described

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes