Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Completing tasks is, at a minimum, an indicator of Sofia's corruption. After all, there are still 10 of them ahead and they are becoming more complicated, in order to fulfill them, Sofia must allow herself more and more depraved actions.
Yeah, I agree with you on this. If L&P intends to complete this path, we might end up seeing Sophia asking for more tasks after the 12th, having turned into a complete slut if the tasks that are to come are more and more dirty as we all expect them to be.

Reactions: Bane71

zzzz1222

Dec 28, 2019
1/3 update over and 9 days off

This will update in the middle and take a month off.

How could there be such a lazy, deceptive person?

Don't you feel sorry for the people who pay you?

zzzz1222

Dec 28, 2019
Before that, you said that you're going to split the amount to update once every four months into three times and pay it early, right?

But why does it take longer to pay 3 times than before?

Isn't it obvious deceit and lie?

It's the same update every four months, but it's down by one-third.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, I agree with you on this. If L&P intends to complete this path, we might end up seeing Sophia asking for more tasks after the 12th, having turned into a complete slut if the tasks that are to come are more and more dirty as we all expect them to be.
Aiden is corrupting Sophia and you expect her to wake up one day and think Aiden is not such a bad guy in fact I really like him so lets do something nice for him and completely forgets the fact that he is beating her son up

• Haha
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Aiden is corrupting Sophia and you expect her to wake up one day and think Aiden is not such a bad guy in fact I really like him so lets do something nice for him and completely forgets the fact that he is beating her son up
Nope, I think she'd end up getting addicted to her deprived feelings if she completed the tasks as they should be really dirty in the final part. Just think about what she'll be asked to do in the 3 last ones..

In fact, why should Aiden stop after the 12th if he knows he can push her even further? Because he gave her his word? heh..

So, if she accepts them, the most logical explanation is that she likes this stuff and she probably wants/needs more. The security of Dylan is what's pushing her to continue with the blackmail so far, but she'll start enjoying it at some point. That's why I believe L&P will close this path before things get out of control for her.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think we underestimate the importance of Aiden's assignments for Sofia...

In general, this is a very intriguing solution and many people hate it.
Fixed it for you. ;)

So as a result of a bully, Dylan has a greater chance of actually getting into college.
Yes, because that's an important consideration in an adult VN that features incest; whether someone gets a good education or not. :rolleyes:

We saw how she enjoyed the great attention of the students to her cleavage. It’s not surprising that at some point she’ll enjoy doing more explicit things for her students.
It's been momentary thrills that she feels terrible about afterwards. She doesn't enjoy it, it's just a passing adrenaline rush followed by regret, but she would never do this of her own volition and certainly won't continue to do it or even want to do it when this thing with Aiden ends.

Therefore, on the route of Sofia and the guys who are about 18, Sam, Zach, museum boys, perhaps someone in the further students of the class or the football team, this is important.
It is not "important" because she's not going to get gangbanged by the football team, if that's what you're thinking. In fact, she's probably not likely to get action from any students other than Dylan, Sam, and possibly Zac.

Another thing is how L&P plans to complete this arc? How far will he let us go with Sophia?
Naturally for those who follow this path to the maximum.
Well it won't be sex, that much has been made clear many times.

I think people are really overestimating what these tasks are doing to Sophia and what her other Filthy actions in general are doing.

I honestly doubt, very much, that Sophia would, by the end of it, turn into some depraved, cock-hungry slut get gangbanged every night and turning her body into a cum bucket, which seems to be what some people think is going to happen. It's not, I firmly believe that it is not.

What I feel is far more likely is that, despite her reluctance to do these things, despite her prudishness at times, that these things will simply serve to making her feel more desirable, more sexual, and to enjoy that feeling, to embrace it, but to also know when and how to use it. Essentially, I think this will just make her a bit more like Patricia, someone who knows she's sexy and gorgeous, and embraces that belief and confidence in ways that make her feel good and get what she wants, but doesn't go too far with it. Patricia says she only has sex with her husband, and I believe that. She might like to flirt with other guys, make out with her sister, etc, but she won't go too far, and I think that's more likely to be how Sophia will turn out by going down this path.

Sophia will get sexual with some people (Dylan, Ellie, Patricia, Sam, Alyssa, Julia), but that's because she's close with them and already has an established relationship with many of them, but she's not going to go whoring herself out to random guys or girls for some cheap sexual thrill.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I think people are really overestimating what these tasks are doing to Sophia and what her other Filthy actions in general are doing.

I honestly doubt, very much, that Sophia would, by the end of it, turn into some depraved, cock-hungry slut get gangbanged every night and turning her body into a cum bucket, which seems to be what some people think is going to happen. It's not, I firmly believe that it is not.

What I feel is far more likely is that, despite her reluctance to do these things, despite her prudishness at times, that these things will simply serve to making her feel more desirable, more sexual, and to enjoy that feeling, to embrace it, but to also know when and how to use it. Essentially, I think this will just make her a bit more like Patricia, someone who knows she's sexy and gorgeous, and embraces that belief and confidence in ways that make her feel good and get what she wants, but doesn't go too far with it. Patricia says she only has sex with her husband, and I believe that. She might like to flirt with other guys, make out with her sister, etc, but she won't go too far, and I think that's more likely to be how Sophia will turn out by going down this path.

Sophia will get sexual with some people (Dylan, Ellie, Patricia, Sam, Alyssa, Julia), but that's because she's close with them and already has an established relationship with many of them, but she's not going to go whoring herself out to random guys or girls for some cheap sexual thrill.
Everything you've said makes sense. My question here is, what is going to happen after the 12th task if this path gets this far? Aiden thinks that's enough and Sophia simply feels relieved after having protected Dylan? Is that all? I don't think it's that simple. That's why I think L&P will close the path earlier.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

Sorry, but that's just wishful thinking.
I think you will be able to play the game like that, but you will have to do without many scenes. Sophia will end up being a lot
more of a slut than some would like to admit.
Only if you don't want the woman like that, if you show solidarity, can she take a different path. Aiden's tasks alone will, in my opinion, lead very far. And does anyone think Morello will let them out of his clutches? I think she will have to work in a private club.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

[/QUOTE]
Wow Holy Bacchus this is the 2nd time in as many days that I have agreed with you,something aint right here.
I completely agree with you concerning the tasks.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Everything you've said makes sense. My question here is, what is going to happen after the 12th task if this path gets this far? Aiden thinks that's enough and Sophia simply feels relieved after having protected Dylan? Is that all? I don't think it's that simple.
My suspicion is that the 12th task will be going too far that she won't do it, and she'll either snap and get so aggressive with Aiden that she scares the shit out of him and he tells her it was all Dylan's doing, or if she's told in advance what she has to do that she will go to someone like Morello or Carl and they'll put the fear of God into Aiden, again resulting in him spilling the beans about Dylan.

I honestly don't believe that Aiden can or will have the 12th task completed, whatever it may be, and just let Sophia off the hook. He'd surely be drunk on his own power at that stage, so I think something has to happen to make him stop.

Reactions: Mamonetti
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes