ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
It's a fact that corruption games usually contain a handful of sleazy, nasty, sometimes downright evil characters. Through blackmail, coercion, brute force, persuasion, alcohol, drugs, favours & even occasional generous gestures, or combinations of these, they manage to corrupt & degrade their intended subject(s). I say a handful but in some games they run to double figures. Now in AWAM there are only two that are of direct personal concern to the MC, or rather there were only two, (the Principal doesn't count because he took the hint & backed off & the Janitor doesn't count because he is at present inactive regarding Sophia). There's been an increase because I think that the Morello brothers should be classified as villains, albeit with more charm than is normal for the stereotypical corruption game baddie. All the other possible corrupters are family, friends or employers, plus an employee.
It seems as though both Bennett (Bennet?..... no-one I've known called Bennett lacked the double T) & Aiden are under threat. They will either be got at by the Morellos, or Sophia will find ways to neutralise them. Bennett's route was curtailed by "popular demand," or so I believe but I will miss this chancer who attempted to take advantage of a situation of his own making. What a sleazeball but he was more realistic than most game villains. He provided a more mature low-key approach to corrupting Sophia. I thought that on their next 'date' he could have demanded that Sophia hand him her panties, a small incremental step with big significance, especially if he'd given them back to her at the date's end, having demonstrated his power, as he saw it. He could also have had her lift her dress & sit on her bare bottom while they dined. (Ah, the endless possibilities). He had potential of a type that, to me, is far more entertaining than the awkward advances of some I could mention. I think he should be reinstated but I know this won't happen.
Having said all that, if not much more is going to occur between him & Sophia, I think it would be best to get rid of him now & not drag things out. ( New job, new city....of course, no mess). At least that way there would be one less character to render & I'm keen to see some side stories written out, even where for me, it's regretable.
I'll come back to Aiden in a future post as that will probably be even longer than this one.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
It's a fact that corruption games usually contain a handful of sleazy, nasty, sometimes downright evil characters. Through blackmail, coercion, brute force, persuasion, alcohol, drugs, favours & even occasional generous gestures, or combinations of these, they manage to corrupt & degrade their intended subject(s). I say a handful but in some games they run to double figures. Now in AWAM there are only two that are of direct personal concern to the MC, or rather there were only two, (the Principal doesn't count because he took the hint & backed off & the Janitor doesn't count because he is at present inactive regarding Sophia). There's been an increase because I think that the Morello brothers should be classified as villains, albeit with more charm than is normal for the stereotypical corruption game baddie. All the other possible corrupters are family, friends or employers, plus an employee.
It seems as though both Bennett (Bennet?..... no-one I've known called Bennett lacked the double T) & Aiden are under threat. They will either be got at by the Morellos, or Sophia will find ways to neutralise them. Bennett's route was curtailed by "popular demand," or so I believe but I will miss this chancer who attempted to take advantage of a situation of his own making. What a sleazeball but he was more realistic than most game villains. He provided a more mature low-key approach to corrupting Sophia. I thought that on their next 'date' he could have demanded that Sophia hand him her panties, a small incremental step with big significance, especially if he'd given them back to her at the date's end, having demonstrated his power, as he saw it. He could also have had her lift her dress & sit on her bare bottom while they dined. (Ah, the endless possibilities). He had potential of a type that, to me, is far more entertaining than the awkward advances of some I could mention. I think he should be reinstated but I know this won't happen.
Having said all that, if not much more is going to occur between him & Sophia, I think it would be best to get rid of him now & not drag things out. ( New job, new city....of course, no mess). At least that way there would be one less character to render & I'm keen to see some side stories written out, even where for me, it's regretable.
I'll come back to Aiden in a future post as that will probably be even longer than this one.
Normally when there's a villain, there's a hero (unless you want to let the victim suffer until he/she can't resist anymore and either goes crazy or commits suicide :ROFLMAO:). Who would be the hero here? Maybe Patricia with her gun? (Message from L&P: Sorry guys, this wildcard has already been used with the thugs). In fact this would have been a great idea because Patricia wouldn't have stepped back in front of such a narcissistic.

For me the blackmail approach from Aiden is far more interesting. She can stop whenever she wants (she would have to deal with the consequences, this is true), but with Bennett's she has no other choice but to say yes or no. I find it way too direct. This is quite the opposite to the slow burn that L&P has been using and will probably continue using for some time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Normally when there's a villain, there's a hero (unless you want to let the victim suffer until he/she can't resist anymore and either goes crazy or commits suicide :ROFLMAO:). Who would be the hero here? Maybe Patricia with her gun? (Message from L&P: Sorry guys, this wildcard has already been used with the thugs). In fact this would have been a great idea because Patricia wouldn't have stepped back in front of such a narcissist.

For me the blackmail approach from Aiden is far more interesting. She can stop whenever she wants (she would have to deal with the consequences, this is true), but with Bennett's she has no other choice but to say yes or no. I find it way too direct. This is quite the opposite to the slow burn that L&P has been using and will probably continue using for some time.
How is that any different? Continuing tasks is saying yes, stopping them is saying no.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
How is that any different? Continuing tasks is saying yes, stopping them is saying no.
So far tasks have nothing to do with having sex and cheating her husband.. There's a huge difference.

Besides, for her the tasks are a temporary solution for the problem and, as long as Aiden doesn't push her too much, she can handle them. And that's the key point here, because she might not have to have sex with anyone even if she completes all the tasks (that's the theory at least..).

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So far tasks have nothing to do with having sex and cheating her husband.. There's a huge difference.

Besides, for her the tasks are a temporary solution for the problem and, as long as Aiden doesn't push her too much, she can handle them. And that's the key point here, because she might not have to have sex with anyone even if she completes all the tasks (that's the theory at least..).
Aidens tasks have been more for visual stimulation but it is early days and I guess the 3rd tasks could be telling.

Reactions: cerebotio2

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Aidens tasks have been more for visual stimulation but it is early days and I guess the 3rd tasks could be telling.
I'm trying to say that with Aiden she can stop the moment she thinks he's gone too far, but Bennett's is a yes/no question, there's nothing in between, no chance to wait to see if she can tolerate the blackmail.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020

I mean nature of choices is different. But your post made it sound like saying yes or no to Bennett is different than yes or no to continuing blackmail.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm trying to say that with Aiden she can stop the moment she thinks he's gone too far, but Bennett's is a yes/no question, there's nothing in between, no chance to wait to see if she can tolerate the blackmail.
Sophia does have the chance to stop Bennett but for some reason she seems reluctant to do so

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So far tasks have nothing to do with having sex and cheating your husband.. There's a huge difference.

Besides, for her the tasks are a temporary solution for the problem and, as long as Aiden doesn't push her too much, she can handle them.
What I'm finding curious is that by refusing both at the very beginning, all that happens is that Dylan is at another school. Sophia speaks to the school board to get Dylan's grades to a pass mark thanks to Mrs Torres, and since Aiden is no longer at the same school as Dylan, that problem is solved too. Carl even offers to his money and connections for legal action.

And the only noticeable effect on the other routes I've seen so far is that Ellie now can sunbathe naked in the backyard, and is enjoying the quiet with Dylan not being around.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
That's the slow 'corruption' burn and a big reason many people enjoy the Aiden tasks. Those tasks have kept me interested in the game longer than anything else because, while the graphics are special and the story is diverse, it is no different than any other harem game. The quests, however, add a very nice touch of debauchery that is far less common...and even less often done well

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
What I'm finding curious is that by refusing both at the very beginning, all that happens is that Dylan is at another school. Sophia speaks to the school board to get Dylan's grades to a pass mark thanks to Mrs Torres, and since Aiden is no longer at the same school as Dylan, that problem is solved too. Carl even offers to his money and connections for legal action.

And the only noticeable effect on the other routes I've seen so far is that Ellie now can sunbathe naked in the backyard, and is enjoying the quiet with Dylan not being around.
So I play this game once through and I still haven't seen the "Dylan goes to boarding home" route. I read once on these forums that the Dev decided all routes would end up with Dylan going to boarding home...is that the case?

If so, the Aiden tasks would stop instantly...

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020

Killing two birds with a stone in this case was the expected outcome if Dylan was transferred to another school away from Aiden and Bennett (that's the theory).

IIRC Aiden told Sophia that he had friends in other schools and wherever she sent Dylan, he would find him. And regarding Bennett, Sophia talked with Mrs Torres in day.. 17? 18? So she got this information relatively recently.

On the other hand, she probably prefers to keep her kid close to her and not send him to another school.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes