Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sorry, but that's just wishful thinking.
I think you will be able to play the game like that, but you will have to do without many scenes. Sophia will end up being a lot
more of a slut than some would like to admit.
Only if you don't want the woman like that, if you show solidarity, can she take a different path. Aiden's tasks alone will, in my opinion, lead very far. And does anyone think Morello will let them out of his clutches? I think she will have to work in a private club.
You are so off the mark concerning the Morello event
My suspicion is that the 12th task will be going too far that she won't do it, and she'll either snap and get so aggressive with Aiden that she scares the shit out of him and he tells her it was all Dylan's doing, or if she's told in advance what she has to do that she will go to someone like Morello or Carl and they'll put the fear of God into Aiden, again resulting in him spilling the beans about Dylan.

I honestly don't believe that Aiden can or will have the 12th task completed, whatever it may be, and just let Sophia off the hook. He'd surely be drunk on his own power at that stage, so I think something has to happen to make him stop.
At the moment 3 things can happen to the Aiden//Sophia saga.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Sophia will get sexual with some people (Dylan, Ellie, Patricia, Sam, Alyssa, Julia), but that's because she's close with them and already has an established relationship with many of them, but she's not going to go whoring herself out to random guys or girls for some cheap sexual thrill.
Yes Yes! How right you are! And I am so stupid and do not understand anything.

Larry is also a very close person to her and she has known him for many years? Therefore, Sofia can easily imagine how she sits on his cock!

Or is it just that Larry is not her student? )))

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
My suspicion is that the 12th task will be going too far that she won't do it, and she'll either snap and get so aggressive with Aiden that she scares the shit out of him and he tells her it was all Dylan's doing, or if she's told in advance what she has to do that she will go to someone like Morello or Carl and they'll put the fear of God into Aiden, again resulting in him spilling the beans about Dylan.

I honestly don't believe that Aiden can or will have the 12th task completed, whatever it may be, and just let Sophia off the hook. He'd surely be drunk on his own power at that stage, so I think something has to happen to make him stop.
Exactly what I was saying. There's no way that all the tasks are completed. We'll see if the path is closed exactly in the 12th task as you say or it doesn't even get this far, but something's going to happen.

In fact earlier tasks should be too dirty for Sophia. Closing it in the 12th one looks cool, but I believe she'll be asked to show some of her goodies one way or the other far before (she had to show her cleavage already in the 1st one and her panties in the 2nd one.. do you really think she'll reach the 12th?). That's why I believe it shouldn't take so much time before Sophia reacts one way or the other.

Reactions: Bane71

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
You are so off the mark concerning the Morello event
Because you know more? Or because you suspect something else?
I don't really care how the story goes with Morello as long as L&P doesn't drop this branch. Not because I want to see Sophia as a slut but because he allows interesting developments and twists.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Exactly what I was saying. There's no way that all the tasks are completed. We'll see if the path is closed exactly in the 12th task as you say or it doesn't even get this far, but something's going to happen.

In fact earlier tasks should be too dirty for Sophia. Closing it in the 12th one looks cool, but I believe she'll be asked to show some of her goodies one way or the other far before (she had to show her cleavage already in the 1st one and her panties in the 2nd one.. do you really think she'll reach the 12th?). That's why I believe it shouldn't take so much time before Sophia reacts one way or the other.
I think that a sexual act will happen between Aiden/Sophia as there are only so many things that you can do with clothes/showing off body and I said sex act not intercourse.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
That reminds me a message from L&P regarding the twist saying that was going to introduce a twist that he/she was saving for later, which means that if we take Aiden's path till the end, Sophia will know everything about the whole blackmail thing.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I think that you are confused here as Sophia has only just met Larry
I think that sarcasm was intended by Bane71 in answer to Holy Bacchus, because of references to those with established relationships previously being those probably selected as the future sex partners. She's only just met Larry & imagines herself riding his cock. I have to say that I am not particularly enamoured of the standard "virtuous woman" suddenly discovering she has a wanton side & shagging the family & friends, because such characters often end up as completely unrecognisable at the end of the story. They're unrecognisable & unattractive, sometimes even physically so, (ref. the 'airbags' issue). It's another problem resulting from having commenced with a ludicrously uptight Sophia on Day 1, (although soon after you could let her indulge the lascivious movers' comments & questions, if you wished...WTF?). Back in the present, I knew something had to happen out of the ordinary & I enjoyed the prison visit but it felt as though having gone at a snail's pace for many moons, there was suddenly a leap of a light year.
Larry is a believable character with an understandable reaction to a visit from Sophia but when she was on the point of showing him her panties voluntarily & then did so, I had to totally suspend disbelief. Some might say it was Aiden's second task that helped, subconsciously perhaps, to put her in the frame of mind for Larry's bonus but we don't know.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
As a prelude to anything I may write about Aiden I will first confess that I used to be a teenager. (Some Dylan virgin frat-boy fans may find that debatable). Teenagers can be self-indulgent & it happened that me & a mate of mine occupied a desk at the back of a classroom, (crowded classes in those days....2 to a desk, very common). It was in the mid-way back wall position, not a corner like Aiden & Dre. There came a day when our teacher had finally had enough of our back-of-the-class disruptive behaviour. She was someone who was at the peak of her beauty & I think could have given Sophia a run for her money. She adopted the simple expedient of moving us to the front of the class & forcing two other pupils to exchange with us. We didn't mind that much because, although it put an end to some fun, we got to see more of the woman who was the subject of various school-yard fantasies of virtually every hetero boy in the place, (& probably some teachers & girls as well). An experienced educator like Sophia seems never to have even thought about such a straightforward measure & it's too late now!

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
As a prelude to anything I may write about Aiden I will first confess that I used to be a teenager. (Some Dylan virgin frat-boy fans may find that debatable). Teenagers can be self-indulgent & it happened that me & a mate of mine occupied a desk at the back of a classroom, (crowded classes in those days....2 to a desk, very common). It was in the mid-way back wall position, not a corner like Aiden & Dre. There came a day when our teacher had finally had enough of our back-of-the-class disruptive behaviour. She was someone who was at the peak of her beauty & I think could have given Sophia a run for her money. She adopted the simple expedient of moving us to the front of the class & forcing two other pupils to exchange with us. We didn't mind that much because, although it put an end to some fun, we got to see more of the woman who was the subject of various school-yard fantasies of virtually every hetero boy in the place, (& probably some teachers & girls as well). An experienced educator like Sophia seems never to have even thought about such a straightforward measure & it's too late now!
School, how long ago ...

I loved to look under the skirts of beautiful teachers, but the ode of them just drove me crazy. She was so beautiful, all the guys at school were jealous of her husband, probably even from the very junior grades.

Once she noticed how I looked under her skirt, I was so scared and embarrassed by this fact that I stopped doing it.

But today, when I remember the teacher's eyes and smile, I understand that she was not angry at all, and probably if our glances had not met then, I would have enjoyed the sight of her legs and panties for a long time.

Such are the
wonderful memories...

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Exactly so, it happened during my time in school too: hot teacher, teenagers, the whole package. One dude said out loud how he would fuck her and the teacher looked at him calmly and said: "You can't handle all this".

But the problem does not lay with Sophia being an experienced educator, but simply being too much of prude. That's why she doesn't know how to deal with harassers, even if said harassers are her students (plus the whole Dylan's blackmail thing, she protects the boy waaaayyy too much.) If Sophia wasn't that much of a nun, she would have dealt with Aiden way sooner... we actually wouldn't have a game to play to begin with.

And i think people are not as much as overestimating the tasks as they are confused about what they are made for. It's not about Sophia turning into a slut, it's not about Sophia doing things she wouldn't normally do. Actually, the whole filthy route is about Sophia accepting herself as a sexual and erotic being and enjoy the attention. All the sex and stuff are on the routes of other people (Zac, Dylan, Sam, Ellie, Alyssa, Patricia...).
Not saying that there won't be sex scenes on the filthy side, but they aren't the main focus.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I've always wondered why people insist on Sophia having sex with Zac. What's the point of having the same role twice? The place of a young handsome man out of the family (no incest) belongs to Sam, why more characters?

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I've always wondered why people insist on Sophia having sex with Zac. What's the point of having the same role twice? The place of a young handsome man out of the family (no incest) belongs to Sam, why more characters?
Because Zach is her student. thoughts about the tee Sophia, Zach, Alissa still involuntarily arise. Common sense says it's impossible, but deepest desires dictate theirs.

Reactions: EssYouKayEye

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Because Zach is her student. thoughts about the tee Sophia, Zach, Alissa still involuntarily arise. Common sense says it's impossible, but deepest desires dictate theirs.
I understand she might find arousing the mere though of having an adventure with one of her students, but that would definitely be crossing the line. And we're talking about a woman who's going to have sex with her children no less..

So.. teasing Zac? A lot. Some touching? It's possible. But having sex? No way!

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
If Aiden is just a "small chance mobber", you should go too far very quickly. Normally such an underdog would not have the patience or sexual fantasy to slowly increase the tasks and sophia would still feel that she was in control. The second task was terrible and pushed her to the limit. Aiden would need a mentor to even get close to the 12th tasks. He's just too stupid and too arrogant for that.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I understand she might find arousing the mere though of having an adventure with one of her students, but that would definitely be crossing the line. And we're talking about a woman who's going to have sex with her children no less..

So.. teasing Zac? A lot. Some touching? It's possible. But having sex? No way!
Zac having sex intercourse with Sophia is a possibility because further down the line you will have to choose between Alyssa or Zac.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
If Aiden is just a "small chance mobber", you should go too far very quickly. Normally such an underdog would not have the patience or sexual fantasy to slowly increase the tasks and sophia would still feel that she was in control. The second task was terrible and pushed her to the limit. Aiden would need a mentor to even get close to the 12th tasks. He's just too stupid and too arrogant for that.
Some time ago I predicted that we would see the 4th task at most. Right now I'm a bit out of place not knowing what to expect from the effects the next time jump is going to have in this path, so I'll have to see.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Some time ago I predicted that we would see the 4th task at most. Right now I'm a bit out of place not knowing what to expect from the effects the next time jump is going to have in this path, so I'll have to see.
The day after the 3rd task you will get the chance to dump Aiden.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes