PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Day 20 Playable day 13 and Day 25 Playable day 18 are the two chances that you have to stop Aiden after this we don't know.
so far all of Aiden's tasks have had a choice. so I think future ones will have it too. from this we can deduce that Aiden's next assignments will be in the days you mentioned. I don't know anything else quite right?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
so far all of Aiden's tasks have had a choice. so I think future ones will have it too. from this we can deduce that Aiden's next assignments will be in the days you mentioned. I don't know anything else quite right?
It would seem so, since you have to do the 3rd task to keep the Dylan path open and also the Alyssa path open whether Zac is also tied into this I am not too sure.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
I think people are really overestimating what these tasks are doing to Sophia and what her other Filthy actions in general are doing.

I honestly doubt, very much, that Sophia would, by the end of it, turn into some depraved, cock-hungry slut get gangbanged every night and turning her body into a cum bucket, which seems to be what some people think is going to happen. It's not, I firmly believe that it is not.

What I feel is far more likely is that, despite her reluctance to do these things, despite her prudishness at times, that these things will simply serve to making her feel more desirable, more sexual, and to enjoy that feeling, to embrace it, but to also know when and how to use it. Essentially, I think this will just make her a bit more like Patricia, someone who knows she's sexy and gorgeous, and embraces that belief and confidence in ways that make her feel good and get what she wants, but doesn't go too far with it. Patricia says she only has sex with her husband, and I believe that. She might like to flirt with other guys, make out with her sister, etc, but she won't go too far, and I think that's more likely to be how Sophia will turn out by going down this path.

Sophia will get sexual with some people (Dylan, Ellie, Patricia, Sam, Alyssa, Julia), but that's because she's close with them and already has an established relationship with many of them, but she's not going to go whoring herself out to random guys or girls for some cheap sexual thrill.
I wonder what/who wound him up this time?
View attachment 761543
Since I am the good wife path as well it should be interesting to see what he has planned.
Neither do I believe Sophia will ever become a cock-hungry slut or be involved in an orgy with her students.
Yet, if I understood 5 months ago correctly, it seems to me that it was L&P himself who, in talking about Liam's gambling addiction, included a role for her character on the filthy path as a slut looking for other dicks.
Therefore, unlike you, I think her being more sexual with some characters closer to her (Dylan, Ellie, Patricia, Sam, Alyssa, Julia) only makes her more available towards other characters not as directly involved with her (Tyler, Mr. Bennet, Neil, Larry).

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
What would really please me is to see Sophia start turning into more of an instigator. Instead of relying on being sedcuced, become the seducer. Such as having her anticipating her next shower with Ellie, only disappointed to find her not around. In fact, she sees Ellie starting to act less interested than before and so she decides to spice things up by acting sexier around her or tries to coax her into the shower, asking for a massage, or going into her bedroom at night for goodnight kisses. Just something that changes the dynamic towards control by the protagonist.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes, because that's an important consideration in an adult VN that features incest; whether someone gets a good education or not. :rolleyes:
It is the only reason Sophia would sleep with Bennett, since she was clearly unimpressed by him at their last meeting.
My suspicion is that the 12th task will be going too far that she won't do it, and she'll either snap and get so aggressive with Aiden that she scares the shit out of him and he tells her it was all Dylan's doing, or if she's told in advance what she has to do that she will go to someone like Morello or Carl and they'll put the fear of God into Aiden, again resulting in him spilling the beans about Dylan.

I honestly don't believe that Aiden can or will have the 12th task completed, whatever it may be, and just let Sophia off the hook. He'd surely be drunk on his own power at that stage, so I think something has to happen to make him stop.
Why do you still talk as if the Twist is still in the story? It's not. Accept it and move on like the rest of us.
Because you know more? Or because you suspect something else?
I don't really care how the story goes with Morello as long as L&P doesn't drop this branch. Not because I want to see Sophia as a slut but because he allows interesting developments and twists.
He does know more than most of us, and has the screencaps from L&P's Patreon site to prove it.
If Aiden is just a "small chance mobber", you should go too far very quickly. Normally such an underdog would not have the patience or sexual fantasy to slowly increase the tasks and sophia would still feel that she was in control. The second task was terrible and pushed her to the limit. Aiden would need a mentor to even get close to the 12th tasks. He's just too stupid and too arrogant for that.
Did you just call the school bully an underdog?
Neither do I believe Sophia will ever become a cock-hungry slut or be involved in an orgy with her students.
Yet, if I understood 5 months ago correctly, it seems to me that it was L&P himself who, in talking about Liam's gambling addiction, included a role for her character on the filthy path as a slut looking for other dicks.
Therefore, unlike you, I think her being more sexual with some characters closer to her (Dylan, Ellie, Patricia, Sam, Alyssa, Julia) only makes her more available towards other characters not as directly involved with her (Tyler, Mr. Bennet, Neil, Larry).
Sophia wont become more available to Bennett and Neil, as they have no significant role in the future. We've known that for over 6 months now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What are you talking about? :WaitWhat:
... they'll put the fear of God into Aiden, again resulting in him spilling the beans about Dylan. ...
There are no beans to spill about Dylan. The only time there was concerned the Twist, which has been removed, although it doesn't feel like it yet if you've only played the latest update.

That L&P will change the story for Dylan fans however insignificant to their route means there will never be any beans to spill about Dylan.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
There are no beans to spill about Dylan. The only time there was concerned the Twist, which has been removed, although it doesn't feel like it yet if you've only played the latest update.

That L&P will change the story for Dylan fans however insignificant to their route means there will never be any beans to spill about Dylan.
Wait, wait, wait, so you're saying that the whole "Dylan responsible for Aiden's blackmail" thing has been removed?

Wow, I have been out of the loop. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Wait, wait, wait, so you're saying that the whole "Dylan responsible for Aiden's blackmail" thing has been removed?

That's one of the motives why some people snap so much at Dylan and his fuckbois, especially the fuckbois. They can't admit that their favorite character is not perfect, which is normal btw, so they headbash their way into making L&P change the game for them.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Okay, maybe I missed something important.... Can you elaborate on that?
During the Favorite Character poll, some characters like Bennett weren't given as options for voting. When asked why, L&P didn't give patrons the option to vote for characters with no significance to the plot in the future, like Jason and Haru (the museum boys), Tyler, Kevin, Brayden (from the sauna and nightclub), Neil and Bennett.

Completely removed, yes, including the images and code concerning the Twist from the v0.100 update. Which for something that doesn't even effect the Sophia/Dylan route (it doesn't happen if Sophia is still doing Aiden's tasks), is a bit of overkill.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's one of the motives why some people snap so much at Dylan and his fuckbois, especially the fuckbois. They can't admit that their favorite character is not perfect, which is normal btw, so they headbash their way into making L&P change the game for them.
I'm actually all for that change and am glad he did it. It wasn't so much about Dylan not being "perfect", it's because it was just a dumb plan. It was convoluted and nonsensical when it makes much more sense that Aiden is a wannabe thug who's doing this of his own volition because he's a bastard.

Completely removed, yes, including the images and code concerning the Twist from the v0.100 update. Which for something that doesn't even effect the Sophia/Dylan route (it doesn't happen if Sophia is still doing Aiden's tasks), is a bit of overkill.
It might not have affected it yet, but it might have done so later, particularly in the scenario I laid out where she might have found out at the very end of the tasks. Plus, if you knew about the twist from the other path, it ruins the Sophia/Dylan path because you know that this is all Dylan's fault. So for people who wanted to stay on this path, however hard it is to endure, because they want to see Sophia and Dylan eventually get it on, it sullied this path knowing we're having to suffer through this blackmail to get that relationship between them all because Dylan was the one who needlessly started it.

Anyway, I'm glad it's gone. Good riddance to a bad plot device. (y)

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes