Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
During the Favorite Character poll, some characters like Bennett weren't given as options for voting. When asked why, L&P didn't give patrons the option to vote for characters with no significance to the plot in the future, like Jason and Haru (the museum boys), Tyler, Kevin, Brayden (from the sauna and nightclub), Neil and Bennett.
So, are you telling me that for L&P, the chance that Sophia will agree to have sex with Mr. Bennett relegates the latter to a secondary role? Quite odd for a game whose main interest seems to be who will be the first to have sex with Sophia.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm actually all for that change and am glad he did it. It wasn't so much about Dylan not being "perfect", it's because it was just a dumb plan. It was convoluted and nonsensical when it makes much more sense that Aiden is a wannabe thug who's doing this of his own volition because he's a bastard.

It might not have affected it yet, but it might have done so later, particularly in the scenario I laid out where she might have found out at the very end of the tasks. Plus, if you knew about the twist from the other path, it ruins the Sophia/Dylan path because you know that this is all Dylan's fault. So for people who wanted to stay on this path, however hard it is to endure, because they want to see Sophia and Dylan eventually get it on, it sullied this path knowing we're having to suffer through this blackmail to get that relationship between them all because Dylan was the one who needlessly started it.

Anyway, I'm glad it's gone. Good riddance to a bad plot device. (y)
Not when it happens in a different branch.

There was even a post from a patron about how L&P has lost all his credibility, since he's willing to change the story to suit a minority of his patrons (around at most 30%)
So, are you telling me that for L&P, the chance that Sophia will agree to have sex with Mr. Bennett relegates the latter to a secondary role? Quite odd for a game whose main interest seems to be who will be the first to have sex with Sophia.
No, I'm saying the chance for Sophia to agree to have sex with Bennett is practically zero. Secondary would be characters like Alyssa and Jules, who Sophia likes but since they're not in the main four we can't assume she'll be able to fuck them.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Not when it happens in a different branch.

There was even a post from a patron about how L&P has lost all his credibility, since he's willing to change the story to suit a minority of his patrons (around at most 30%)
But it doesn't happen in a different branch, it was happening in both branches, you just found out about it in one of them. If Sophia continues to go along with Aiden's blackmail, Dylan is still the one responsible for it by making a deal with Aiden. This isn't an alternate reality situation where if you sent Dylan to boarding school he was responsible and if you didn't send him he wasn't responsible, he was responsible on both paths.

It was a mistake for L&P to reveal this on the boarding school path because it spoiled the other path knowing it, but it was an even bigger mistake to have done it in the first place.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Unless you refused Aiden deal you would never of known about the twist because Dylan would not of been sent away.
And most players either do multiple playthroughs or come to places like this where it's discussed, so they were bound to find out.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It was a mistake for L&P to reveal this on the boarding school path because it spoiled the other path knowing it, but it was an even bigger mistake to have done it in the first place.
We had no idea what character growth we could have seen from Dylan, and what he could have achieved. And now with the Twist removed, we never will. There could have been an entire storyline of him attempting to correct his mistake. As I've said before, it's Ellie's growth from a shallow, manipulative bitch that I'm really enjoying at the moment, and was enjoying with the Twist.

I was actually tempted to become a patron once L&P moved to Subscribestar. But if L&P so easily and quickly sells the rest of us out (by changing the story to suit a minority of his patrons), now I'm not likely.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That is true but you can't blame the dev for multiple playthroughs or where it's discussed,but this is old news and I an not going back over it again
But you can blame the dev for revealing something so game-changing on one path but not the other. This was a huge deal that tainted the other path by burden of knowledge and if you're going to reveal something that huge, no matter how bad or good it is as a plot device, you do it on both paths at the same time in the same update.

We had no idea what character growth we could have seen from Dylan, and what he could have achieved. And now with the Twist removed, we never will. There could have been an entirely storyline of him attempting to correct his mistake. As I've said before, it's Ellie's growth from a shallow, manipulative bitch that I'm really enjoying at the moment, and was enjoying with the Twist.

I was actually tempted to become a patron once L&P moved to Subscribestar. But if L&P so easily and quickly sells the rest of us out (by changing the story to suit a minority of his patrons), now I'm not likely.
Character growth? Ha! :ROFLMAO: That actually made me chuckle. There really can't be a way back for Dylan after he essentially made a deal with the schoolyard thug to blackmail his own mother into dressing more sexy. What mother could ever possibly forgive, let alone forget, something so terribly despicable? The extent of his interaction with Sophia after that should have been that he only comes home for Christmas and other major family events, but beyond that's he's pretty much disowned.

The twist was entirely unnecessary. It didn't "grow" Dylan's character, it ruined him. Aiden's a cocky little bastard with a power complex, that's enough for this blackmail plot to work, we didn't Dylan to be the instigator of it. Dylan can still have character growth, but it in a better way. His martial arts training, aside from giving him this ability, may also mature him as a large part of that is to learn discipline, restraint, respect, etc, so he may become better from it.

Also, Ellie's still something of a shallow, manipulative bitch, she hasn't changed that much, if at all. Even the shower scene in this update, whilst it did reveal some of her insecurities and vulnerabilities, show us how much she cares about what people think about her and how much she cares about her reputation in her social circles. We've also seen how she's been manipulating Sophia quite a lot into doing all these sexual things with her, so right now I'd say we've yet to see Ellie truly begin to change, if she even will.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
We had no idea what character growth we could have seen from Dylan, and what he could have achieved. And now with the Twist removed, we never will. There could have been an entirely storyline of him attempting to correct his mistake. As I've said before, it's Ellie's growth from a shallow, manipulative bitch that I'm really enjoying at the moment, and was enjoying with the Twist.

I still think Elli is a shallow manipulative bitch. At least partly. And I like Ellie. That's just part of her character.

I still think Ellie is shallow - she is still as captain of the cheerleading squad keeping up the pretense that she is not a virgin. She is currently publicly dating Logan even though she feels closer emotional tie to Julia, although we expect she may dump Logan in the near future.

I still think Ellie is manipulative. When Julia was making o with Sophia, Ellie clearly wanted to masturbate to bring herself off - she consciously refrained from doing so in the knowledge that it would have been a step too far for Sophia to have seen at that point. She also used the fact that Julia had managed so cutely to caress Sophia's breasts when making out for Ellie to slyly tell Sophia that she expected that it would next be her turn to do the same - I say slyly because she quietly told Sophia when there were others around at the front of the house, and thus Sophia could not immediately object. I also think she played her V-card on Sophia at just the right time in the latest shower scene to be able to push things just that bit further than previously with Sophia.

But even though I think Ellie is still a shallow manipulative bitch, I still like her - I think she is cute and I warmed to her more after the V-card revelation. Whether that aroused more paternal feelings I don't know but I could then more readily understand some of her earlier insecurities. I just think that Ellie with that extra year over Dylan, used that to be a bit more subtle about the way she approached Sophia to get the desired sexual relationship with Sophia.

And also worth remarking that the above have led in my opinion to the two hottest scenes so far, with the poolside threesome between Sophia + Ellie + Julia, and also the latest shower scene between Sophia + Ellie in V115.

Reactions: abram1

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Also, Ellie's still something of a shallow, manipulative bitch, she hasn't changed that much, if at all. Even the shower scene in this update, whilst it did reveal some of her insecurities and vulnerabilities, show us how much she cares about what people think about her and how much she cares about her reputation in her social circles. We've also seen how she's been manipulating Sophia quite a lot into doing all these sexual things with her, so right now I'd say we've yet to see Ellie truly begin to change, if she even will.
You said it yourself, We've also seen how she's been manipulating Sophia quite a lot into doing all these sexual things with her. So yes, Ellie has become manipulative (just compare current Ellie with the initial version) and is turning into a sort of first version of Patricia.

• Love
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
But you can blame the dev for revealing something so game-changing on one path but not the other. This was a huge deal that tainted the other path by burden of knowledge and if you're going to reveal something that huge, no matter how bad or good it is as a plot device, you do it on both paths at the same time in the same update.

Character growth? Ha! :ROFLMAO: That actually made me chuckle. There really can't be a way back for Dylan after he essentially made a deal with the schoolyard thug to blackmail his own mother into dressing more sexy. What mother could ever possibly forgive, let alone forget, something so terribly despicable? The extent of his interaction with Sophia after that should have been that he only comes home for Christmas and other major family events, but beyond that's he's pretty much disowned.

The twist was entirely unnecessary. It didn't "grow" Dylan's character, it ruined him. Aiden's a cocky little bastard with a power complex, that's enough for this blackmail plot to work, we didn't Dylan to be the instigator of it. Dylan can still have character growth, but it in a better way. His martial arts training, aside from giving him this ability, may also mature him as a large part of that is to learn discipline, restraint, respect, etc, so he may become better from it.

It was the first time I've seen Dylan admit he did something wrong. It was half-arsed, since he didn't admit it was because he has the hots for Sophia, but it was character growth, and gave him more dimensionality than he currently has without the Twist

I didn't say that Sophia could forgive Dylan after the Twist, only that it would have been fascinating to watch him try.

I'm finding the reaction to the Ellie revelation interesting too. I was predicting the revelation as much since it was hinted in the introduction, but that there seems to be no backlash over it at all, which I think says a lot about the different fan bases and the different characters.

The character growth for Ellie is seen more in her relationship with Jules. With Jules and Sophia, it's the first time we can see her develop actual positive feelings for someone, as opposed to Aaron and Logan who she possibly dates for the sake of her reputation.

I still think Elli is a shallow manipulative bitch. At least partly. And I like Ellie. That's just part of her character.

I still think Ellie is shallow - she is still as captain of the cheerleading squad keeping up the pretense that she is not a virgin. She is currently publicly dating Logan even though she feels closer emotional tie to Julia, although we expect she may dump Logan in the near future.

I still think Ellie is manipulative. When Julia was making o with Sophia, Ellie clearly wanted to masturbate to bring herself off - she consciously refrained from doing so in the knowledge that it would have been a step too far for Sophia to have seen at that point. She also used the fact that Julia had managed so cutely to caress Sophia's breasts when making out for Ellie to slyly tell Sophia that she expected that it would next be her turn to do the same - I say slyly because she quietly told Sophia when there were others around at the front of the house, and thus Sophia could not immediately object. I also think she played her V-card on Sophia at just the right time in the latest shower scene to be able to push things just that bit further than previously with Sophia.

But even though I think Ellie is still a shallow manipulative bitch, I still like her - I think she is cute and I warmed to her more after the V-card revelation. Whether that aroused more paternal feelings I don't know but I could then more readily understand some of her earlier insecurities. I just think that Ellie with that extra year over Dylan, used that to be a bit more subtle about the way she approached Sophia to get the desired sexual relationship with Sophia.

And also worth remarking that the above have led in my opinion to the two hottest scenes so far, with the poolside threesome between Sophia + Ellie + Julia, and also the latest shower scene between Sophia + Ellie in V115.
So do I. Her shallowness is starting to disappear though, as I said above in her growing relationship with Jules and Sophia.

And her being manipulative is how I see the bonus storyline, not that she's showing any change in her attitude towards Dylan, but using him because she knows he'll fall for it. She's even manipulating Emma and Jules, but in a beneficial way. Emma, to give her more confidence, and with Jules so they can both sleep with Sophia (albeit likely not at the same time).

We can even add deceitful to that too, with the newest revelation

And on her being a bitch, while I was mocked for doing it, I like to compare Ellie to Santana from Glee. In that Santana was also a cheerleader, and was a downright bitch to other characters and called them out when they were fooling themselves. But to characters like Brittney who were honest to themselves and others, Santana was a loyal friend.

And yeah, it's not ignoring her faults that I like Ellie, but because I saw potential and am starting to see character growth. And naked. I'll admit part of the reason I don't hesitate in sending Dylan to boarding school is so I can see more naked Ellie.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
What I'm finding curious is that by refusing both at the very beginning, all that happens is that Dylan is at another school. Sophia speaks to the school board to get Dylan's grades to a pass mark thanks to Mrs Torres, and since Aiden is no longer at the same school as Dylan, that problem is solved too. Carl even offers to his money and connections for legal action.

And the only noticeable effect on the other routes I've seen so far is that Ellie now can sunbathe naked in the backyard, and is enjoying the quiet with Dylan not being around.
Didn't know that Ellie could sunbath naked if went down the boarding school route. I have so far only briefly played that route to get the Sophia+Sam+Amber+Dylan pool scene. I ought to go back at some point and replay the combinations of various routes.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Didn't know that Ellie could sunbath naked if went down the boarding school route. I have so far only briefly played that route to get the Sophia+Sam+Amber+Dylan pool scene. I ought to go back at some point and replay the combinations of various routes.
She doesn't, only says that now she can. It is mentioned briefly in Ellie's scene on day 3 that she would sunbathe naked if Dylan wasn't around, but on the boarding school route in the small Sophia/Ellie scene in the kitchen, she gets more excited because she'll actually get the chance.

While there's no evidence, so I don't think it'll happen, but I'm hoping we might get a snippet of it during the v.15 update.

BTW, if you're a fan of both Sam and Ellie, how come you're not pushing Sam/Ellie? Ellie even admits he's cute, and nice, and helpful, with the main reason she wont date him is because he's younger.
So how many playable days are there now with v0.115?
v.115 is the morning events of playable day 12

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I understand she might find arousing the mere though of having an adventure with one of her students, but that would definitely be crossing the line. And we're talking about a woman who's going to have sex with her children no less..

So.. teasing Zac? A lot. Some touching? It's possible. But having sex? No way!
I guess it depends on the endgame of the story. Across all the various routes, ignoring Liam, how many characters will Sophia have sex with by the end of those various routes?

If four or five then we are probably looking at sex scenes with just (in no particular order) Dylan/Ellie/Patricia/Sam.
If ten or twelve then someone like Zac could certainly have a shot.

From the hints we have been getting you would suspect that the former is more likely than the latter. It just means that if I want to indulge in some fantasies about Sophia having a DP or even a Gangbang, then most likely that I will have to indulge in said fantasies from the Fan Art thread rather than game itself.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I guess it depends on the endgame of the story. Across all the various routes, ignoring Liam, how many characters will Sophia have sex with by the end of those various routes?

If four or five then we are probably looking at sex scenes with just (in no particular order) Dylan/Ellie/Patricia/Sam.
If ten or twelve then someone like Zac could certainly have a shot.

From the hints we have been getting you would suspect that the former is more likely than the latter. It just means that if I want to indulge in some fantasies about Sophia having a DP or even a Gangbang, then most likely that I will have to indulge in said fantasies from the Fan Art thread rather than game itself.
Sophia will have a shot with Zac if she is following Alyssa's route, that much we can imply from what we saw and read.
Don't know when this chance will appear thought.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thanks for the reply m8.
It's just morning of day 12 so there not much to see I guess. Well I'll wait for day 13 or something before playing it again then.
Depends on the route you play. If you're on the Ellie route, it's a must see. For the Dylan route, the prison event might be important, but the noon events of the v.130 update moreso, with the choice of either Emma/Dylan or Sophia/Dylan events, and at the very least info on what Aiden's third task is/will be. And for the afternoon and evening events of v.150, there's a very small Dylan/Ellie event, another bonus storyline this time with Sophia, a Nathalie event, finishing with Sam's rock concert, with Ellie and Patricia, and one of Ellie's friends.

So a lot still to happen before playable day 13

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
She doesn't, only says that now she can. It is mentioned briefly in Ellie's scene on day 3 that she would sunbathe naked if Dylan wasn't around, but on the boarding school route in the small Sophia/Ellie scene in the kitchen, she gets more excited because she'll actually get the chance.

While there's no evidence, so I don't think it'll happen, but I'm hoping we might get a snippet of it during the v.15 update.

BTW, if you're a fan of both Sam and Ellie, how come you're not pushing Sam/Ellie? Ellie even admits he's cute, and nice, and helpful, with the main reason she wont date him is because he's younger.

v.115 is the morning events of playable day 12
I have no problems with Sam and Ellie getting together in the long term. Just would like to see each of them separately have their way with Sophia first.

But also I don't remember any warmth or them liking each other being expressed by either of them

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes