ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I just came across this error that occurs when you choose the options for Sophia to hear the stories of the two older men in the nursing home.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script2.rpy", line 9282, in script
  File "game/script2.rpy", line 9282, in <module>
NameError: name 'old_gents' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.05 0.05

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
I just came across this error that occurs when you choose the options for Sophia to hear the stories of the two older men in the nursing home.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.05 0.05
You have your answer just a few posts above yours by the dev himself.

D

Deleted member 45040

This games just like a soap opera too many characters and not enough sexy action. I wasted 2.7gb of bandwidth on this crap.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
The other is that this is impossible to attain in a strictly lesbian playthrough by a long shot, and the fact that this is both an Ellie and a lesbian-based encounter makes me feel that it should be Lesbian Temptation that determines your ability to do this more than Filthy. That would be more appropriate on every level. Lesbian-route players are just straight up missing out on not just one but two moments here because of this stupid restriction, making the gameplay counter-intuitive.[/spoiler]
The problem works the other way as well. For those of us who don't particularly care for lesbian sex, will it be possible to avoid it and still do a filthy playthrough? Your proposed solution might work for that as well.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Well, I just finished the latest update and I like the way it is going. However, it is kind of irritating that I need to go the filthy route in order to get some of the choices later on.
It also felt like the story was a little more rushed in this update, and that is disappointing because I enjoyed the extra scenes and buildup in the previous updates. Hopefully the developer is not rushing things along in order to avoid strife from his Patreon supporters.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
The problem works the other way as well. For those of us who don't particularly care for lesbian sex, will it be possible to avoid it and still do a filthy playthrough? Your proposed solution might work for that as well.
Just avoid the lesbian temptation choices. I'm not trying to be rude, but it really isn't that difficult to bypass the lesbian areas of the game if you want to.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I suggest to add a new tags for this game: "Approved by the Church" and "Safe for children" :closedeyesmile:
What church out there is okay with the mother of a family spying on her daughter and the maid while they are undressing? :tf:

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
Well, I just finished the latest update and I like the way it is going. However, it is kind of irritating that I need to go the filthy route in order to get some of the choices later on.
It also felt like the story was a little more rushed in this update, and that is disappointing because I enjoyed the extra scenes and buildup in the previous updates. Hopefully the developer is not rushing things along in order to avoid strife from his Patreon supporters.
What do you feel rush in this update? The changing room scene was brilliant in my opinion. Not too rush, but good buildup.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I don't know how to best describe it. I just felt there was a little less meat to the update, but I do agree the changing room was executed just right.

Shadde03

Mar 6, 2017
I don't know how to best describe it. I just felt there was a little less meat to the update, but I do agree the changing room was executed just right.
That is exactly what L&P announced: He wanted this update to be a shorter update to get to day 7 faster and finally start some characters' routes. This update's size isn't going to be the norm, if that's what you're afraid.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes