Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Alyssa is definitely over 30! I'm translating the game from GER to ENG and some things you can't translate with the same sense 1:1. In German you'd say ironically "Naja, ich bin schon etwas älter als 21!" with an emphasis on "schon". But the word "schon" is not really existing in English in such a context. There's a technical term for such an ironical verbal understatement of something what is usually meant totally different, but I can't remember now! Generally women don't like telling their real age so I didn't want to reveal it because of that and also like a stylistic device. I thought that if the young characters should be between 16 and 18 you would guess that she has to be at least 32! I got also a native speaker who's editing the text. He could also express some things simplified, what can lose the sense of what I usually meant. I changed it and Alyssa says now "I'm significantly older than 21".
Umm, I'm not a native English speaker, but wouldn't it maybe sound better and maybe a little less dry, if she said something like:
"I've been over 21 for quite some time now" or with a little more self-irony: "I've been a bit over 21 for years now".

Any thoughts about it from our native English speakers?

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
Wow, I just say Wow. This update had everything! A peeping scene that resulted in a half side boob. Continuation of the geriatric sex/groping path, and dinner with a sociopath.

It feels like it is more probable that she will be sexually abused than actually having good sex with some other than her husband. (I turned down the geriatric path and was rewarded with some afternoon tv instead.

I am really curious to why she don't accept the second date offer, but tries record the conversation.

I am sorry if I rant, but it has so much potential and good renders, but is so far away from being a good (sex) game.

Reactions: titokm10

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Welp, I finally played the update. Pretty renders as always. Good writing of the slimy teacher, I dislike him already. The rest of the update was fine. As expected, short, but some interesting side developments. I wonder how many will be pursued based on previous comments from L&P that he needed to shrink the tale just to have any realistic chance of completing it.

One thing that does stick out at me as deserving of a mechanics change:

Near the end, in the dressing room scene, I was unable to tell Ellie she looked sexy because my filthy points were too low. The only way I could see that I could increase them was to go and get flirtier with Sam (whom I have no interest in).

That doesn't make sense to me. While I agree the idea of simple lesbian temptation is a long step from lesbian incest, I think that the path to that attraction should be a combination of Filthy + Lesbian Temptation points.

In other words, when it comes to females, LT should be added onto Filthy to determine if a score is high enough to progress with the female. Logically, if I've been increasing my Filthy points reasonably and I've emphasized them through Patricia and Dylan, I should, by the end of 0.5, have enough combined corruption to be able to tell Ellie she looks sexy.

That's my pitch on game mechanics. I'm fine with progression speed and, of course, love the pretty pictures. I look forward to seeing some Dylan development in the next installment (I think that's what I read, but I'm going off memory).

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
"Adult" doesn't need to mean nudity or sex. This site does not require either.

That he will eventually get there only means he is trying to write a story, too. Adults would understand that concept.
Mate if you want to go fap at some winter clothes no one stops you but i want to see some skin

Reactions: Jag Hond

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
@Lust&Passion a got a few questions:
-why so far all the females potencial lesbian romaces have a husband or boyfriend?(ok emma is the only exception)
-are you teasing a threesome with the maid and the husband:heartcoveredeyes:
-i remember you said there 6 or 7 lesbian romances so far we got 6(ellie-patricia-soccer mom-maid-vicky-emma)there is one more?
-when the class plot start (not the emma part)
-if you want to everybody hate the male teacher good work!!!(fuck that guy).
keep the good work.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Some people continue saying that "the writing of this game is great", and sincerely, I don't see it at all. It seems that the dev doesn't know when to stop the intro of the story and the presentation of the characters and to make the plot advance. That´s not "slow burning", that's to bore people. Right now, easily 1/3 of the scenes are filling ones, time consuming scenes for the dev and the players. Most of the dialogues are dull and doesn't wort to be readed.

It's true that the initial premise is good. The wife-and-mother-of-the-year-MILF-next-door that corrupts herself and becomes a slut is a premise for hundreds of games for a good reason: is perverse and kinky. And the realistic approach of this game is the correct one. Also, the 3d design of the MC. is pretty good. The other ones are more generic, but the face of the protagonist has charism. But that's all this game, right now has to offer to the players.

The development of the story is a failure so far since is boring. The dev makes 3.800 $ right now after 5 updates. It seems a good amount of money, but actually is not enough for his second goal "to TRY to find more time to develop the game". He aims to a goal of 12.000 $ per month, no less. Sincerely, if he continues making lame updates like the last one, I think he's going to start losing patrons, not gaining new ones. But maybe he doesn't care. Maybe he's just delaying the moment to start introducing real sexual scenes in the game. The patrons are waiting for the incestuous sex with the son, the daughter and/or the sister. There are even stats with those characters. Incest is the money-maker fetish. And incest means that the game is going to be banned from patreon. Maybe he's just milking the patrons until that day arrives.

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
Some people continue saying that "the writing of this game is great", and sincerely, I don't see it at all. It seems that the dev doesn't know when to stop the intro of the story and the presentation of the characters and to make the plot advance. That´s not "slow burning", that's to bore people. Right now, easily 1/3 of the scenes are filling ones, time consuming scenes for the dev and the players. Most of the dialogues are dull and doesn't wort to be readed.

It's true that the initial premise is good. The wife-and-mother-of-the-year-MILF-next-door that corrupts herself and becomes a slut is a premise for hundreds of games for a good reason: is perverse and kinky. And the realistic approach of this game is the correct one. Also, the 3d design of the MC. is pretty good. The other ones are more generic, but the face of the protagonist has charism. But that's all this game, right now has to offer to the players.

The development of the story is a failure so far since is boring. The dev makes 3.800 $ right now after 5 updates. It seems a good amount of money, but actually is not enough for his second goal "to TRY to find more time to develop the game". He aims to a goal of 12.000 $ per month, no less. Sincerely, if he continues making lame updates like the last one, I think he's going to start losing patrons, not gaining new ones. But maybe he doesn't care. Maybe he's just delaying the moment to start introducing real sexual scenes in the game. The patrons are waiting for the incestuous sex with the son, the daughter and/or the sister. There are even stats with those characters. Incest is the money-maker fetish. And incest means that the game is going to be banned from patreon. Maybe he's just milking the patrons until that day arrives.
Man you put zero effort in looking all this stuff up, right? If you just checked this thread alone you'd know a lot more. The dev is actually *very* candid about what he plans for the game. He has, in detail, described his future updates and so far always delivered exactly what he promised.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes