Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Ellie and Patricia.

Tyler is one of the college guys they initially meet at the sauna, and then again at the nightclub on playable day 16. Is the male (besides Antonio) that has got the closest to Sophia's pussy.
Tyler was not at the sauna. He replaced Brayden for the nightclub date.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

Alright, 12 playable days are done and 18 remain. The current update is the end of Part 1 of the game. I will still insert that info at the end of it (instead of "to be continued").
So, here are the changes and plans for the near future:
  • Part 2, which I will start very soon, will be much smaller (file size) right away. Your choices of Part 1 will be still valid, of course!
  • Updates will be released from now on after any main event is finished. Which means they will be smaller of course but come out quicker.
  • You will be able to update the game via the menu so that you don't need to download the entire game over and over. The game automatically will download just the new content for you.
The events of the next game day:
Morning:
1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene 2) Don Morello (optional)
Noon: 1) Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2 OR: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not! 2) 2nd side job 3rd day
Afternoon: 1) Sophia/Sam 2) Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening: 1) Sophia/Dylan Part 1 2) Sophia/Dylan Part 2 OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma
This would mean for the update cycle of this day:
Update 1: The entire morning
Update 2: Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2
Update 3: Dylan comes home from boarding school
Update 4 : 2nd side job 3rd day
Update 5 : Sophia/Sam
Update 6 : Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Update 7 : Sophia/Dylan Part 1
Update 8 : Sophia/Dylan Part 2
Update 9 : Dylan/Ellie/Christine
Update 10 : Dylan/Emma + rest
I will also give you an event overview of playable day 14 soon!
Furthermore: Next year I will try to look and approach some skilled artist and discuss with him/her a way how to make the scene creation faster, by keeping the artistic quality. The rendering is not the problem, like I already said many times. It's the actual creation of these scenes and adjustments. The only chance I see at the moment would be trusting a total stranger my files and the creation of a part of my scenes on his own responsibility. Also, a professional writer could be a relief because I'm also losing a lot of time at thinking about the dialogues. Two minds would be better here than just one of course.
And last but not least, for all the impatient who only want to see one thing (Liam excluded). Here is a rough outlook:
1st lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 3 playable days
1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days
2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days
2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days
3rd big lesbian sex(ual) scene with an important character: Within the next 5 playable days
4th lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 7 playable days
Which of course means that any other sexual practices will happen in betweewn as well!
Fascinating! Proof is in the pudding! I will believe it when I see it!

How many times has he promised these staff additions and done nada!!! He even says it in here the "trusting a total stranger my files and the creation of a part of my scenes on his own responsibility." Ain't gonna happen and there is the crux of it.

Second, how many times have many of us said he does not have this written. He works as he goes. "a professional writer could be a relief because I'm also losing a lot of time at thinking about the dialogues. Two minds would be better here than just one of course." WOW! I mean seriously. Anyone have a question now why this is a shit sandwich for production!

Yup, out of the mouths of babes........

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Tyler was not at the sauna. He replaced Brayden for the nightclub date.
Huh. Tells you how much I pay attention to those guys during those scenes. Either way, Tyler is one of the "one and done" characters that even if we see again, is not going to have any significant contribution.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
My God, if the first sex scene in this game other than with the husband is a lesbian scene, this thread is going to burn. :PogChamp:

Reactions: L0b0ts

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
My God, if the first sex scene in this game other than with the husband is a lesbian scene, this thread is going to burn. :PogChamp:
Ellie has 6 events between now and playable day 19, and she's already got Sophia wet while she jills off. And Nat has now got close too.

And Patricia has at least two events between now and then, including a whole day with Sophia to herself.

Chances are pretty good for those on the lesbian route.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017

Alright, 12 playable days are done and 18 remain. The current update is the end of Part 1 of the game. I will still insert that info at the end of it (instead of "to be continued").
So, here are the changes and plans for the near future:
  • Part 2, which I will start very soon, will be much smaller (file size) right away. Your choices of Part 1 will be still valid, of course!
  • Updates will be released from now on after any main event is finished. Which means they will be smaller of course but come out quicker.
  • You will be able to update the game via the menu so that you don't need to download the entire game over and over. The game automatically will download just the new content for you.
The events of the next game day:
Morning:
1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene 2) Don Morello (optional)
Noon: 1) Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2 OR: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not! 2) 2nd side job 3rd day
Afternoon: 1) Sophia/Sam 2) Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening: 1) Sophia/Dylan Part 1 2) Sophia/Dylan Part 2 OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma
This would mean for the update cycle of this day:
I will also give you an event overview of playable day 14 soon!
Furthermore: Next year I will try to look and approach some skilled artist and discuss with him/her a way how to make the scene creation faster, by keeping the artistic quality. The rendering is not the problem, like I already said many times. It's the actual creation of these scenes and adjustments. The only chance I see at the moment would be trusting a total stranger my files and the creation of a part of my scenes on his own responsibility. Also, a professional writer could be a relief because I'm also losing a lot of time at thinking about the dialogues. Two minds would be better here than just one of course.
And last but not least, for all the impatient who only want to see one thing (Liam excluded). Here is a rough outlook:
1st lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 3 playable days
1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days
2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days
2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days
3rd big lesbian sex(ual) scene with an important character: Within the next 5 playable days
4th lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 7 playable days
Which of course means that any other sexual practices will happen in betweewn as well!
Furthermore:
Next year I will try to look and approach some skilled artist and discuss with him/her a way how to make the scene creation faster, by keeping the artistic quality. The rendering is not the problem, like I already said many times. It's the actual creation of these scenes and adjustments. The only chance I see at the moment would be trusting a total stranger my files and the creation of a part of my scenes on his own responsibility. Also, a professional writer could be a relief because I'm also losing a lot of time at thinking about the dialogues. Two minds would be better here than just one of course.
Thanks god Lp listened to his fan! 6 playable days a year is coming

mrSpanker

Dec 12, 2018

(...)

Considering that lately 1 playable day takes 1 year, although later it could be more. It is known that L&B likes to add more characters and stories "that add a lot to the development of the story".

In clear terms it would be the following:

1st lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 3 YEARS
1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 YEARS
2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 YEARS
2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 YEARS
3rd big lesbian sex(ual) scene with an important character: Within the next 5 YEARS
4th lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 7 YEARS

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Dylan's fans deeply and firmly believe that Sophia's first romantic and passionate kiss will occur with Dylan. that's why His fans were supporting L&P:ROFLMAO::LOL::unsure:. But L&P made the first passionate kiss with my boy Sam. Thank you dev:love:

Perhaps Dylan fans now know what Sam's power is. Now Dylan's fans are less interested in Dylan's paths and his upcoming events may not seem like an interesting event to them.:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish::KEK:

Maybe his fans have already lost interest. Dylan continues to lose his fans with each update. Yay :love::PogChamp:

*Dylan haters
View attachment 1513248 View attachment 1513250 View attachment 1513252

*Sam fan's
View attachment 1513256 View attachment 1513258 View attachment 1513259
Which is a mistake for me, and as L&P is a pro, he should review that, I also don't agree that you need certain points with third parties to be able to progress in other characters' scene, that's not professional.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Ellie has 6 events between now and playable day 19, and she's already got Sophia wet while she jills off. And Nat has now got close too.

And Patricia has at least two events between now and then, including a whole day with Sophia to herself.

Chances are pretty good for those on the lesbian route.
And what day are we currently on, I still do not play the update so I do not remember exactly

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
People do you really like to watch a woman get sexually fooled by a guy she doesn't like? And when she does get "wet", you completely ignore the self-disgust that this woman should feel. An erotic scene with Aiden in which this happens? We are really worlds apart - and by that I also mean the smiles and thumbs up drooling under this post.
On the third task I let Aiden touch Sophia because I didn't notice right away that Aiden was under the mask. I thought it suited the events. But now Sophia knows that Aiden will take every chance and she shouldn't let herself be fooled again. For me that means that everyone can touch Sophia during the 12 tasks, except Aiden, if I can prevent it. Aiden is a potential rapist, you saw that exactly during the 3rd task. He knew no restraint! He would rape Sophia immediately if he believed he could get away with it and also brag about it.
Probably I do not fully understand you, the language barrier interferes. But I personally do not stick to the moral principles when playing the game on the computer and I'm really interested in what L&P will offer us in the form of 12 tasks of Aiden.
I don’t know how this can be combined for you, will you understand it, but in real life I really have an extremely negative, intolerant and fierce attitude towards violence against women.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Fascinating! Proof is in the pudding! I will believe it when I see it!

How many times has he promised these staff additions and done nada!!! He even says it in here the "trusting a total stranger my files and the creation of a part of my scenes on his own responsibility." Ain't gonna happen and there is the crux of it.

Second, how many times have many of us said he does not have this written. He works as he goes. "a professional writer could be a relief because I'm also losing a lot of time at thinking about the dialogues. Two minds would be better here than just one of course." WOW! I mean seriously. Anyone have a question now why this is a shit sandwich for production!

Yup, out of the mouths of babes........

I hear you, but the way I read his post it sounds like even he knows something has to give. Clearly he reads this thread, and we've been hammering him for the last year that at this rate the game will literally never be finished. Maybe it sunk in that his pace of development is totally unmanageable? I don't think I've ever heard him openly talk about bringing in another artist, only ever a possible writer. Could it be that his patrons have finally started to press him on the game's future and he feels he needs to act?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
People do you really like to watch a woman get sexually fooled by a guy she doesn't like? And when she does get "wet", you completely ignore the self-disgust that this woman should feel. An erotic scene with Aiden in which this happens? We are really worlds apart - and by that I also mean the smiles and thumbs up drooling under this post.
On the third task I let Aiden touch Sophia because I didn't notice right away that Aiden was under the mask. I thought it suited the events. But now Sophia knows that Aiden will take every chance and she shouldn't let herself be fooled again. For me that means that everyone can touch Sophia during the 12 tasks, except Aiden, if I can prevent it. Aiden is a potential rapist, you saw that exactly during the 3rd task. He knew no restraint! He would rape Sophia immediately if he believed he could get away with it and also brag about it.
I'll admit that I really struggle with the Aiden story. Probably the only reason I play it is because the game would lose half of its content without it. But the last task really was a HUGE red flag. A character like Aiden isn't fun for me because he's like too many scumbags in real life- he's an active threat to women. I'm very encouraged by the Morello story because maybe that will give Sophia a way out from the Aiden story, AND replace it with new content with Morello. The obvious problem is that I'll be trading a potential sexual predator for a mafia kingpin, so I'm not really "winning". But some threats less tangible than others, and I can't conceptualize a mafia boss in the same way I can a sexual predator. So I guess that means I can more easily brush aside a potential story with the mafia than I can with Aiden.

mrSpanker

Dec 12, 2018

(...)
(...)
Playable day 12 l&b did it in 3 updates, after each update he took 2 weeks off for his very hard work. Now, playable day 13 will be done in 10 small updates, I wonder how many weeks he will take rest after each update, yeah, good strategy to "speed up" the pace of development...

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes