hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
You are missing or choosing to forget Patricia's words about her marriage to Carl. Someone with photographic memory or acess to the code will be able to give you the exact quote. But in simple terms Patricia is able to fool around so long as Carl is the only one that fucks her. Hence why Patricia is a complete flirtatious tease and she could quite easily be up for playing around with the museum boys. And why I think at some point Patricia will fuck Sophia. But she won't participate in an orgy.

Now Sophia has opened up and become much freer around sexual matters over the last two weeks. But she has not YET reached the tipping point where she will cheat on Liam. But she is getting far closer to sexual acts by which I mean either having her pussy fingered or giving a hand job. I expect both of these to happen before she gives a blow job.

So no, no orgy is going to happen at the museum with either Patricia or Sophia. Now hopefully it could yet be quite a hot encounter nonetheless as the two sisters might be increasingly flirtatious with each other, giving the boys a show, and I could also see them getting quite competitive teasing the museum boys up to and including handjobs. But not currently do I expect things to go much further. Sophia might see Patricia giving a blowjob and that might arouse Sophia and tempt her to try this in a future event with one of the main characters.
I think at some point it will be Sophia who carries Patricia away. And let Patricia cross the line. I am convinced of that! The deal with Carl will be broken. And Sophia will be the sucubus.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
You are missing or choosing to forget Patricia's words about her marriage to Carl. Someone with photographic memory or acess to the code will be able to give you the exact quote. But in simple terms Patricia is able to fool around so long as Carl is the only one that fucks her. Hence why Patricia is a complete flirtatious tease and she could quite easily be up for playing around with the museum boys. And why I think at some point Patricia will fuck Sophia. But she won't participate in an orgy.

Now Sophia has opened up and become much freer around sexual matters over the last two weeks. But she has not YET reached the tipping point where she will cheat on Liam. But she is getting far closer to sexual acts by which I mean either having her pussy fingered or giving a hand job. I expect both of these to happen before she gives a blow job.

So no, no orgy is going to happen at the museum with either Patricia or Sophia. Now hopefully it could yet be quite a hot encounter nonetheless as the two sisters might be increasingly flirtatious with each other, giving the boys a show, and I could also see them getting quite competitive teasing the museum boys up to and including handjobs. But not currently do I expect things to go much further. Sophia might see Patricia giving a blowjob and that might arouse Sophia and tempt her to try this in a future event with one of the main characters.
The Point is that if a one night stand or such an encounter there are no stakes or fear of consequences. This would fit her personality. Her going crazy with Patricia and a random guy or more would be much more plausible than she having sex with someone like SAM or Dylan. If you then put on Alcohol or even drugs more can happen as well.

So as far as I can remember Particia said she was also wild in her college life so maybe they will reflect on that and let her go crazy as well. Honestly I do expect some crazy shit in the end and not only vanillia sex or a love Story with Sam.

Some routes look they can go into a very dangerous way. Like her becoming a sexslave, a prostitute etc. And hoenstly I hope we will see something like that in the end. Will it happen tomorrow or the next few game days? NO of course not.

Oh and Patricia will most likely break this rule she had at one point. with Sophia in some kind of scanrio so why not the museum which will not happen anytime soon anyway.

Reactions: mexican22

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
I agree, but it would be so unfair if one of the boys gets a blowjob from Patricia, and the other from Sophia - no! ;)
I think this argument can serve as a weighty reason for Sophia's handmade work!
I agree. It would be unfair if Sofia is only an observer.
"Hands, hands! Where are your hands Sofia?!"

• Haha
Reactions: nexer and Bane71

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Those two college kids at museum should have featured early on, in the first couple of weeks of the story and then faded away. Unless they featured anywhere else in the story (which I gather they won't appear again after their own planned event), they were a pointless addition to the supporting cast of characters.
There could have been an erotic situation to the two college kids if done right. I often think about the softcore flicks that were made in the 80s where people would often lose their clothes in unexpected ways that often bordered on ridiculous - like a woman catching her dress in a car door as she exits, and then the car drives off ripping her dress completely off like it was made of paper mâché. She then has to deal with getting through public spaces while hiding her nudity.

With the two college boys I picture them showing up to meet with Sophia and Patricia at the museum. They're wearing casual clothing like shorts and nondescript t-shirts hoping for a relaxed time with the women. The museum is only lightly populated, and they progress nonchalantly towards the end of the museum talking about the various paintings, sculptures and exhibits. As they start to make their way back to the exit, the boys suddenly trip on a section of wet floor that wasn't cordoned off and catch their shorts on the edge of a stair railing ripping them in the process. Falling onto the wet floor the combination of the tear and the water quickly rendered their shorts unwearable as they basically fall apart. Of course, the boys don't bother wearing underwear on such a nice warm day and find themselves totally bottomless in a public place. Startled by the whole situation the horrified boys each quickly hide behind one of the women while the women do their best to try and stay in front of them to block anyone from seeing them in their bottomless state. Not before Patricia - and Sophia- get a nice eyeful of what they're packing of course. Currently no one else is close enough to notice the situation, but they realize it would be impossible for them to go the same long way back to the entrance without the boys nudity being noticed. Noticing an elevator nearby the 4 quietly, but quickly, shuffle their way over in the hopes of being able to get in before anyone notices them. The boys both know the elevator is generally only used by those who come in from the underground parking garage used by the museum, but right now it's their only option of being able to get out unseen. They figure they can get down into the garage, hide in a dark corner behind some cars and let the women go out to get their car and come back to pick them up.

Once inside Sophia quickly tries to close the doors, but before she can someone runs up to hold the doors open for his group. Next thing you know a dozen people start filling the elevator and Patricia and Sophia immediately move backwards towards the rear corners pushing the boys with them. Soon the elevator is packed, and the boys are pinned between the walls and the ladies. The group is busy talking amongst themselves of all the exhibits they've seen and barely notice Sophia or Patricia. As the elevator slowly starts to move the large crowd constantly squirms as everyone tries to jockey for space. This causes both women to slightly shift as well and both boys quickly get erections with the constant rubbing of their dresses against their cocks. Patricia particularly starts enjoying the situation and subtly shimmies her ass against the boy behind her wanting to make this an enjoyable encounter he'll never forget. She feels his cock press against her clothed ass and reaches behind her with both hands gently raking his balls with her nails. Sophia glances over and sees what Patricia is doing. Patricia responds with a wicked smile and wink. She's stunned by what she sees and what she feels pressed against her. Frozen with fear the boy behind her, not sure what he should do, grips Sophia's waist to try and stabilize himself. This only stops him from swaying from side to side. The forward thrust he's been going through is now enhanced and soon lust completely overrides his senses as he presses his cock against Sophia's ass forcing the cloth to mold to her ass crack. Before long both boys erupt spraying the backs of both women and trying to muffle their ecstatic cries. Unable to do anything except react Sophia allows the boy his joy while finding the whole experience strangely arousing to her as well.

Eventually the elevator stops, and the group exits quickly followed by the women and boys. With the boys staying hidden the women get their car, come back for the boys to take them home and have a rather embarrassing conversation on the way back with the boys covering themselves in shame. Sophia arrives at their house where the boys are able to enter through the garage. Covering their cocks in embarrassment, the boys quickly exit the car and run into the garage and into the house. Patricia leers after them watching their bare asses bounce from the exertion. As they drive off Patricia turns to Sophia shrugs her shoulders and laughs at the absurdity of it all, while Sophia has her hand over her mouth stunned and conflicted over what she's feeling.

This could all take place during one update. A simple and fun way to show the continuing erosion of Sophia's morals. Of course, more could be added, or subtracted or even amended. It's just one idea of how side characters can be used for Sophia's benefit.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
There could have been an erotic situation to the two college kids if done right. I often think about the softcore flicks that were made in the 80s where people would often lose their clothes in unexpected ways that often bordered on ridiculous - like a woman catching her dress in a car door as she exits, and then the car drives off ripping her dress completely off like it was made of paper mâché. She then has to deal with getting through public spaces while hiding her nudity.

With the two college boys I picture them showing up to meet with Sophia and Patricia at the museum. They're wearing casual clothing like shorts and nondescript t-shirts hoping for a relaxed time with the women. The museum is only lightly populated, and they progress nonchalantly towards the end of the museum talking about the various paintings, sculptures and exhibits. As they start to make their way back to the exit, the boys suddenly trip on a section of wet floor that wasn't cordoned off and catch their shorts on the edge of a stair railing ripping them in the process. Falling onto the wet floor the combination of the tear and the water quickly rendered their shorts unwearable as they basically fall apart. Of course, the boys don't bother wearing underwear on such a nice warm day and find themselves totally bottomless in a public place. Startled by the whole situation the horrified boys each quickly hide behind one of the women while the women do their best to try and stay in front of them to block anyone from seeing them in their bottomless state. Not before Patricia - and Sophia- get a nice eyeful of what they're packing of course. Currently no one else is close enough to notice the situation, but they realize it would be impossible for them to go the same long way back to the entrance without the boys nudity being noticed. Noticing an elevator nearby the 4 quietly, but quickly, shuffle their way over in the hopes of being able to get in before anyone notices them. The boys both know the elevator is generally only used by those who come in from the underground parking garage used by the museum, but right now it's their only option of being able to get out unseen. They figure they can get down into the garage, hide in a dark corner behind some cars and let the women go out to get their car and come back to pick them up.

Once inside Sophia quickly tries to close the doors, but before she can someone runs up to hold the doors open for his group. Next thing you know a dozen people start filling the elevator and Patricia and Sophia immediately move backwards towards the rear corners pushing the boys with them. Soon the elevator is packed, and the boys are pinned between the walls and the ladies. The group is busy talking amongst themselves of all the exhibits they've seen and barely notice Sophia or Patricia. As the elevator slowly starts to move the large crowd constantly squirms as everyone tries to jockey for space. This causes both women to slightly shift as well and both boys quickly get erections with the constant rubbing of their dresses against their cocks. Patricia particularly starts enjoying the situation and subtly shimmies her ass against the boy behind her wanting to make this an enjoyable encounter he'll never forget. She feels his cock press against her clothed ass and reaches behind her with both hands gently raking his balls with her nails. Sophia glances over and sees what Patricia is doing. Patricia responds with a wicked smile and wink. She's stunned by what she sees and what she feels pressed against her. Frozen with fear the boy behind her, not sure what he should do, grips Sophia's waist to try and stabilize himself. This only stops him from swaying from side to side. The forward thrust he's been going through is now enhanced and soon lust completely overrides his senses as he presses his cock against Sophia's ass forcing the cloth to mold to her ass crack. Before long both boys erupt spraying the backs of both women and trying to muffle their ecstatic cries. Unable to do anything except react Sophia allows the boy his joy while finding the whole experience strangely arousing to her as well.

Eventually the elevator stops, and the group exits quickly followed by the women and boys. With the boys staying hidden the women get their car, come back for the boys to take them home and have a rather embarrassing conversation on the way back with the boys covering themselves in shame. Sophia arrives at their house where the boys are able to enter through the garage. Covering their cocks in embarrassment, the boys quickly exit the car and run into the garage and into the house. Patricia leers after them watching their bare asses bounce from the exertion. As they drive off Patricia turns to Sophia shrugs her shoulders and laughs at the absurdity of it all, while Sophia has her hand over her mouth stunned and conflicted over what she's feeling.

This could all take place during one update. A simple and fun way to show the continuing erosion of Sophia's morals. Of course, more could be added, or subtracted or even amended. It's just one idea of how side characters can be used for Sophia's benefit.
Just to let you know a little info that you forgot. Which is primarily the base of your scene.

There is going to be no one else at the museum except them. The boys are going to show the museum to the sisters during off hours. They have connections and hence can go in the museum aside from visiting hours and are taking the sisters for a private show.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
The museum scene might be good as I enjoy history. But just thinking about those artefacts, paintings, armours.... it's going to take a lot of renders to make. I wouldn't be surprised if the development of it stagnates a bit further.
There is a nother game with a museum scene which also ends in a 4P and DP XD. I am sure there are assets for it.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Just to let you know a little info that you forgot. Which is primarily the base of your scene.

There is going to be no one else at the museum except them. The boys are going to show the museum to the sisters during off hours. They have connections and hence can go in the museum aside from visiting hours and are taking the sisters for a private show.
That's not written in stone. It's not that hard to change that fact. The boys get the days mixed up. An out-of-town college group reserves the museum for the day. A large cleaning crew comes in on the closed day. Anything could be tweaked to change the story a bit.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021

Thanks, this is quite an interesting scenario and I'd say it would be plausible in the AWAM world and style. The only "problem" as noted by Sabertooth__ is that the museum will be closed in the evening and Jason and Haru promised a "free, private tour through the museum when nobody is there!". But other than that (there still could be surprises/changes, who knows) it is really something in the style of the game. (y)

About the event, I wonder what will be the **theme** of the event. There is a possibility for the event being a sort of cross-over between the 3rd task and Sam's concert (from a **theme** point of view).

Obviously Art will have a major place in the event (as in the 3rd task), two art history students and at least Sophia who loves it. So one could expect that Art will be the catalyst of the event, something that can be used to bring the two couples closer in terms of interests and common passions. They are strangers after all as they met only once, so I'd expect that art is used to get them closer. And if the 3rd task is to take as reference, probably L&P has probably prepared (or will prepare) another lecture on art. Let's just hope Jason is not the secret son of Xavier and inherited his loquacity ;) :D (BTW, the name, Jason, is already a nod to the greek mythology, but I let Apollodore do what he does best ;) )

The second theme is sport, as already mentioned in the first meeting in front of the museum, and again there is a possibility for a similar cliché as in Sam's concert, i.e. the charm of the quarterback and the nostalgia for the old times in school. From the dialogues it seems more Patricia the one involved in that path.

It will be interesting (IMO) if and how he will play along with these themes, how they will drive the event and, obviously, what will be the outcome. Whether it will be the atmosphere of the museum, the shared passion that will lead to whatever has to happen or in the end it will be something like an "accident" like the one you have described.

In terms of what really could happen, it's too early to call IMO. We still have a whole Friday to see how Sophia's corruption progresses (Aiden, side job, Sam, Dylan...) plus another 3/4 of Saturday for which we don't know squat if not the 1st side job. (he promised the list of events for PD 14 a while ago...). So it's really hard to tell what "realistically" could happen.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thanks, this is quite an interesting scenario and I'd say it would be plausible in the AWAM world and style. The only "problem" as noted by Sabertooth__ is that the museum will be closed in the evening and Jason and Haru promised a "free, private tour through the museum when nobody is there!". But other than that (there still could be surprises/changes, who knows) it is really something in the style of the game. (y)

About the event, I wonder what will be the **theme** of the event. There is a possibility for the event being a sort of cross-over between the 3rd task and Sam's concert (from a **theme** point of view).

Obviously Art will have a major place in the event (as in the 3rd task), two art history students and at least Sophia who loves it. So one could expect that Art will be the catalyst of the event, something that can be used to bring the two couples closer in terms of interests and common passions. They are strangers after all as they met only once, so I'd expect that art is used to get them closer. And if the 3rd task is to take as reference, probably L&P has probably prepared (or will prepare) another lecture on art. Let's just hope Jason is not the secret son of Xavier and inherited his loquacity ;) :D (BTW, the name, Jason, is already a nod to the greek mythology, but I let Apollodore do what he does best ;) )

The second theme is sport, as already mentioned in the first meeting in front of the museum, and again there is a possibility for a similar cliché as in Sam's concert, i.e. the charm of the quarterback and the nostalgia for the old times in school. From the dialogues it seems more Patricia the one involved in that path.

It will be interesting (IMO) if and how he will play along with these themes, how they will drive the event and, obviously, what will be the outcome. If it will be the atmosphere of the museum, the shared passion that will lead to whatever has to happen or in the end it will be something like an "accident" like the one you have described.

In terms of what really could happen, it's too early to call IMO. We still have a whole Friday to see how Sophia's corruption progresses (Aiden, side job, Sam, Dylan...) plus another 3/4 of Saturday for which we don't know squat if not the 1st side job. (he promised the list of events for PD 14 a while ago...). So it's really hard to tell what "realistically" could happen.
There is also an Ellie event on playable day 14. Am I the only one of the recent regulars that cares about that?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

It will be interesting (IMO) if and how he will play along with these themes, how they will drive the event and, obviously, what will be the outcome. If it will be the atmosphere of the museum, the shared passion that will lead to whatever has to happen or in the end it will be something like an "accident" like the one you have described.

let us hope that there are no security guards/cameras installed in the museum but I guess there will be plenty of dark corners to fool a round in.
You would think that Sophia would of learned by now that alcohol/boys and being 24/7 horny are not a good mix for her.
Now we wait and see what outfit she may wear,god I hope that the patrons don't have a say on it:)

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
let us hope that there are no security guards/cameras installed in the museum but I guess there will be plenty of dark corners to fool a round in.
You would think that Sophia would of learned by now that alcohol/boys and being 24/7 horny are not a good mix for her.
Now we wait and see what outfit she may wear,god I hope that the patrons don't have a say on it:)
I was about to say the same thing. If it's up to the patrons then it will be something extremely dumb.

How did we even get on this conversation about the college boys? They're not coming up any time soon, are they?

• Hey there
  • Haha
Reactions: Hlextor and xxxorro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I was about to say the same thing. If it's up to the patrons then it will be something extremely dumb.

How did we even get on this conversation about the college boys? They're not coming up any time soon, are they?
2-3 days I think, but I could be wrong.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
2-3 days I think, but I could be wrong.
Playable day 14 is the museum date. And I think we got onto the topic since they're some of the characters that are easily dismissed as not needed in the game and can be cut in order to speed up updates, as is discussed from time to time.

Personally I'm more interested in what will happen after the date, since Patricia can easily get Sophia alone. And if you're on the Patricia route, it's actually required for Sophia to not go home with Liam after the casino, so like the Ellie route, it's required that Sophia has had sex with Liam at most once in the last three in-game weeks

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes