Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Project Myriam
I am aware of Project Myriam. But the Group Sex scenes did nt happen in the museum, but on the roof and in the car afterwards. The way the previous poster had worded it seemed to suggest that there was yet another game set in a museum, but I may have misunderstood.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
He already has the assets for the two side jobs and the rest of the stuff that you have mentioned(besides museum interior) so I don't see that much time being saved on characters that we will never see again(museum boys).
The museum boys/Bennett will probably only be seen in one update then vanish so they would only affect one update maybe two so not much difference(progress speed) would be made in the over all scale of things.
Clark/Murphy/principal are not major players in the game so cutting them out may help but it would be so small an advantage that would anybody really notice.
Or we could have Jason come and visit the neighbourhood one dark night
Would he wear his Argonaut suit. That would be the only worthwhile entry, so to speak.

• Haha
Reactions: Alley_Cat

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I am aware of Project Myriam. But the Group Sex scenes did nt happen in the museum, but on the roof and in the car afterwards. The way the previous poster had worded it seemed to suggest that there was yet another game set in a museum, but I may have misunderstood.
He liked my post, I guess that's a confirmation. The event in project myriam is very similar to the one in AWAM, at least the setup: a "prude" mother and her cousin meet young boys who invite them to a museum

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
There is also an Ellie event on playable day 14. Am I the only one of the recent regulars that cares about that?
Damn, you're right, how could I? Plus, I don't know if we have any intel on that other than the list below, it could be a new shower in the morning and it's gonna be hot (shaving lesson?)! :love:

From the list it seems that all events are in Sophia's storyline, as for Day 19 (PD 12) only 1 event is marked (morning shower) but there was also Dylan/Ellie/Christine. And for the upcoming day 20 (PD 13) no events while we know that Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2 and Dylan/Ellie/Christine. So I guess it's safe to assume the ones listed are in Sophia's path
1641223219184.png
(from https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-150-lust-passion.5944/post-5196619 and thanks to Apollodore once again for keeping the books straight! (y);) If you don't mind, you can add Ellie's events in the list of future PDs ;) )

Another question for you about:
Besides, Dylan still needs his hand held to be taken to the salon in order to meet Marie for those that did the Alyssa event and not the Yoga one
It's true that if one skips the yoga event Dylan never meets Marie but do you think (or has it been said) that the whole event is only for those who chose Alyssa?

I also wonder why they are going to the hairdresser.
So far Sophia went twice to do her hair, once on day 2 / PD 2 because of the dinner with Andy and Cathy and on day 12 / PD 5 because the job interview. Dylan went with her on day 2 to change his cut.
It is "strange" for a boy to go again only after 2 weeks (but, hey, everybody has their habits :) ). It could be because in the evening he has *potentially* a date with Emma or an event with Ellie/Christine. That could make sense in a way, but the other alternative evening event is with Sophia. Are they also going out somewhere? Is Sophia also preparing for something else? The museum guys are the next evening but I don't think it is something that deserves a new haircut, especially because it's an informal and private visit.
Or maybe they are just simple haircuts... :)

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So my ideas what can be the special thing he was working now.

Animation
I will say again(just like 3 years ago)-keep the animation for the sex scenes with Sophia.
Sadly,now 3 years later,it's still too early for animations.

Voice acting
Keep that for when the game is done.Most people anyway are playing the games with the option Mute all

Mini games,puzzles,QTE etc
Hell no.That only works in games that have some kind of free roam-to get more money or level up stats,or unlock special renders.Not to mention it will be just a waste of time.

DLC,prequel,what if,booty call,dreams
Yeah sure why not finishing some DLC that should happen in 3 years from now.Or do some prequel to the game.Or an alternative version of some events.Really nice way to slow down even firther the progress in the game.Why not give them some booty calls or dreams.Otherwise they won't see anything heterosexual for at least 2-3 more years.

And finally some fiction/fantasy
Stickers,posters,t-shirts,maybe even some card games,board games,books,game-books,comics,an animated series?
Or you know ona-hole.
Wait why stop to artifical pussy.
Let's do a sex doll.

Reactions: Jude6

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Animation
I will say again(just like 3 years ago)-keep the animation for the sex scenes with Sophia.
Sadly,now 3 years later,it's still too early for animations.
Based on his statements about this new "special" thingy, Animations could totally be it.

Voice acting
Keep that for when the game is done.Most people anyway are playing the games with the option Mute all
Meh. Nothing I'd be hyped about at all, but that's just my personal opinion. He wouldn't need a new computer with 2x 3090's for that though, so I don't think this is it.

Mini games,puzzles,QTE etc
Hell no.That only works in games that have some kind of free roam-to get more money or level up stats,or unlock special renders.Not to mention it will be just a waste of time.
Agreed. Minigames etc. would be pretty pointless imo. AWAM isn't the right game for this kind of stuff. And again, I don't think L&P would need another powerhouse of a computer just to add some puzzles.

DLC,prequel,what if,booty call,dreams
Yeah sure why not finishing some DLC that should happen in 3 years from now.Or do some prequel to the game.Or an alternative version of some events.Really nice way to slow down even firther the progress in the game.Why not give them some booty calls or dreams.Otherwise they won't see anything heterosexual for at least 2-3 more years.
Doesn't sound very likely to me either based on his statements, and still wouldn't require a second computer unless he's made a clone of himself to work on two rigs at the same time.

And finally some fiction/fantasy
Stickers,posters,t-shirts,maybe even some card games,board games,books,game-books,comics,an animated series?
Or you know ona-hole.
Wait why stop to artifical pussy.
Let's do a sex doll.
This, to me, sounds like the least possible addition to the game. L&P said we'd be seeing the first results of this new "special" thing in the upcoming release, so it has to be something we can see in-game. There'd also be no need to contact other developers if this was the "special" task. (And let's not forget about the computer :p)

If it's not Animations, I don't know what else it could be. I feel like that's the only thing that makes sense from reading L&P's posts. Granted, these posts were all over the place and kind of a contradicting back and forth, leaving the players with no real information whatsoever.

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Something that I noticed and don't feel is talked about much.

No matter which route we choose, whether Hanging out with Alyssa or Yoga...

Dylan meets Zac on this day in both cases.

IMG_20220103_231517.jpg

It makes sense on the Alyssa route but even on the Yoga route, going out of the way just to meet Zac. What could be the reason.

We are also not told, what he wants to get from Zac, neither do Sophia and Patricia ask that.

I speculate it could be something that comes into play later which L&P passed up in a subtle manner.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I agree. If you ask me, it's either Animations or just a whole bunch of nothing. Just thinking about his messages gives me a headache.
I just hope it’s not a Patreon paywall, where he gives you options but you have to subscribe to see the lewd action choice

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
There are still has some fetishes yet to be seen in the game other than that no idea
Looking at the code for the gallery, he left commented out (lines with a #) some of the keywords that are used to filter the replays
Python:
define filter_scene_list = {
    "kiss" : "Kiss",
    "exhibition" : "Exhibition",
    #"anal" : "Anal Sex",
    "groping" : "Groping",
    "vaginal" : "Vaginal Sex",
    "masturbation" : "Masturbation",
    "lesbian" : "Lesbian",
    "cumshot" : "Cumshot",
    #"footjob" : "Footjob",
    "handjob" : "Handjob",
    "oral" : "Oral Sex",
    #"group" : "Group Sex",
    "peeping" : "Peeping"
}
So I guess we can expect at least those 3 to come into play at some point. ;)

Bibifoc did you help him with the gallery using the one you made for Project Myriam or it's the other way around? The order of the keywords is almost the same as yours :D
In any case I really like the gallery organized as a scrollable list instead of pages and with the possibility of filtering by keyword and characters! (y) (y)

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Looking at the code for the gallery, he left commented out (lines with a #) some keywords that are used to filter the replays
Python:
define filter_scene_list = {
    "kiss" : "Kiss",
    "exhibition" : "Exhibition",
    #"anal" : "Anal Sex",
    "groping" : "Groping",
    "vaginal" : "Vaginal Sex",
    "masturbation" : "Masturbation",
    "lesbian" : "Lesbian",
    "cumshot" : "Cumshot",
    #"footjob" : "Footjob",
    "handjob" : "Handjob",
    "oral" : "Oral Sex",
    #"group" : "Group Sex",
    "peeping" : "Peeping"
}
So I guess we can expect at least those 3 to come into play at some point. ;)

Bibifoc did you help him with the gallery using the one you made for Project Myriam or it's the other way around? The order of the keywords is almost the same as yours :D
In any case I really like the gallery organized as a scrollable list instead of pages and with the possibility of filtering by keyword and characters! (y) (y)
Yes, I made the gallery for AWAM. In fact, I first used it for Project Myriam but at the very beginning I had planned to make a mod for AWAM.
Don't expect too much from commented lines. I just left them from PM :whistle:
Like I said in PM, I also dislike "pages" gallery. I tried to make it as practical as possible.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Yes, I made the gallery for AWAM. In fact, I first used it for Project Myriam but at the very beginning I had planned to make a mod for AWAM.
Don't expect too much from commented lines. I just left them from PM :whistle:
Like I said in PM, I also dislike "pages" gallery. I tried to make it as practical as possible.
Very good job then!! (y) I really like it and I discovered the PM's one only today, go figure!
Too bad for the commented code, for a moment I was excited to be onto something that was left behind :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes