Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I am not sure if this Crazy Sam* is a fake account of an already active user who is just spreading nonsense about Dylan here. And writes about Sam as if this character really exists. Completely strange.

Because if you analyze the character of Sam, you just have to look at his father. Which role did he have again when he was invited to a football game at the Parkers' house for TV night? Well, this describes the character of Sam.

And also, when Sam and maybe other characters have gotten a little further with Sophia, Dylan will catch up. L&P has always adjusted the events in time. And there will come PD's where Sam doesn't have an event and we know Dylan will have a lot of events...who do you think will get ahead with Sophia? ... if it is important anyway.
Exactly the last part you mention. For a really long time in the game we were only seeing Dylan progress exponentially until Day 19 when Sam finally has a big event. Before that Dylan had the Beach scene, Changing room at the mall, Bikini show is primarily a Dylan event. All Sam really got in this whole time was a little bit of areola.

Their are times when characters progress and then they are put on hold to bring other characters to around the same level. That way the story feels balanced and is not leaning towards one character entirely.

We are getting another Sam event on Day 20 and that's fine because most likely he is also not having an appearance for 2 days after that. Dylan has a flurry of events on this day and then he will be gone a few days too. In the end it just balances out.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
An open question, especially to those of you who follow the game closer than I do: Do you see Sophia playing the aggressor/cougar with Zac more than with the other teens? At least from Zac's viewpoint?

Dylan is an eager/grabby kid. Sam is aggressive, although Sophia flirts with and teases him. The Apostles are the aggressors with their "you show us yours, we'll show you ours" dynamic. Aiden is of course an aggressive bully punk.

I've been wondering what Zac brings to the game that the other teens don't. He's a good looking athlete, but not the typical Alpha Male aggressive jock stereotype. Is/will he be the shy kid who sees Sophia as the cougar who seduces him?

Things basically start when he "rescues" Sophia from the tanning booth. But then Sophia encourages him to stay for a long time and talk to her while she is in her underwear, and asks him to rub lotion on her. Then she drives him home while being the inquisitive one with her conversation.

Reactions: DiddlySquat

VanDarkBalls

Sep 17, 2021
An open question, especially to those of you who follow the game closer than I do: Do you see Sophia playing the aggressor/cougar with Zac more than with the other teens? At least from Zac's viewpoint?

Dylan is an eager/grabby kid. Sam is aggressive, although Sophia flirts with and teases him. The Apostles are the aggressors with their "you show us yours, we'll show you ours" dynamic. Aiden is of course an aggressive bully punk.

I've been wondering what Zac brings to the game that the other teens don't. He's a good looking athlete, but not the typical Alpha Male aggressive jock stereotype. Is/will he be the shy kid who sees Sophia as the cougar who seduces him?

Things basically start when he "rescues" Sophia from the tanning booth. But then Sophia encourages him to stay for a long time and talk to her while she is in her underwear, and asks him to rub lotion on her. Then she drives him home while being the inquisitive one with her conversation.
I think we will get a relaxing massage from Zack, who will feel Sofia in many places

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Maybe, this is just my speculation but the wild scene could actually "include" one of the two sex scenes on the hetero route.

Like all the characters are drunk. Ellie has sex with Logan and that becomes the sex scene and at the same time Sophia could also be in a sexual scenario, maybe getting fingered or eaten out ( who knows ). It would fit the definition of wild and will easily incorporate the sex scene.
Maybe but Ellie is not too sure about having sex with Logan and Sophia did give her opinion about Ellie having sex with Logan and Sophia was not too happy about it

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Maybe but Ellie is not too sure about having sex with Logan and Sophia did give her opinion about Ellie having sex with Logan and Sophia was not too happy about it
Perhaps this is the meaning of the expression - a wild event?
After all, the presence of a mother in her daughter's first sexual experience is a rather wild event, and even more so her participation!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well that is true but if Ellie does not have sex on her mother's advice, Sophia does not like Logan then no sexual scenes will happen. Which isn't possible if there has to be a branching with Logan. So I believe Ellie will get consumed in the moment and go along with it.
What would Sophia's part be in this?

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Because if you analyze the character of Sam, you just have to look at his father. Which role did he have again when he was invited to a football game at the Parkers' house for TV night? Well, this describes the character of Sam.
I don't want to get into this dispute, but to be perfectly honest, even Dylan has shown evidence of inheriting some bad behavior from his father.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
yeah, the sam account is an alt account that is here to just stir up trouble I think.
If so, then this person deserves a "thumbs up" emoji for inventing this artificial character. And in this case I hope for many more of his funny and quite strange posts here in the forum. But I will not make the mistake of replying to him.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I don't want to get into this dispute, but to be perfectly honest, even Dylan has shown evidence of inheriting some bad behavior from his father.
Well Dylan has also inherited a bit from Sophia.

IMG_20220112_221551.jpg IMG_20220112_221610.jpg

IMG_20220112_221758.jpg IMG_20220112_221815.jpg

And not to forget how to both mother and son were eyeing Marie during the Yoga event.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
What would Sophia's part be in this?
That is what is confusing. Since Sophia does not like Logan, Sophia Logan just does not seem to make any sense.

At most I can see her getting drunk and maybe this time Tyler goes further than last time while Ellie and Logan are going at it. It will be pretty wild, mother daughter but getting in sexual scenarios infront of each other. Especially for Sophia as she is cheating on her husband infront of her daughter. Four of them together could really look wild.

Though at heart I just don't want to see Logan in the game or anywhere near Sophia.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I really don't think that Sophia will meet Larry again as Moerllo could now take over from Larry
Whenever you post such a statement here then my whole beautiful thought structure collapses. This is really frustrating! You are so mean!!!

If I stick to my imagination, then I thought of a way Morello Sophia could "pay". He could offer Dylan a job. Not a job in Morello's criminal environment, that would lean off Sophia anyway, but a job in his surely existing legal empire. Then it would be a favor for a favor and not a payment that would make Sophia a whore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan5k74 and Bane71

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
seeing the first render made me think that someday L&P might have the brilliant idea to remake the older updates...

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
That is what is confusing. Since Sophia does not like Logan, Sophia Logan just does not seem to make any sense.

At most I can see her getting drunk and maybe this time Tyler goes further than last time while Ellie and Logan are going at it. It will be pretty wild, mother daughter but getting in sexual scenarios infront of each other. Especially for Sophia as she is cheating on her husband infront of her daughter. Four of them together could really look wild.

Though at heart I just don't want to see Logan in the game or anywhere near Sophia.
Sophia would really have to be quite drunk by then. And Elli would have to encourage her mother to do it in conversation, which would be pretty violent. I admit the scene would be hot and since Logan or and Tyler are not love interests, but just human dildos to dispose of after use, I would also have no problem with the involvement of the two characters.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Whenever you post such a statement here then my whole beautiful thought structure collapses. This is really frustrating! You are so mean!!!

If I stick to my imagination, then I thought of a way Morello Sophia could "pay". He could offer Dylan a job. Not a job in Morello's criminal environment, that would lean off Sophia anyway, but a job in his surely existing legal empire. Then it would be a favor for a favor and not a payment that would make Sophia a whore.
Sorry about that ,I will not mention hi again ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: hzjujk

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Probably worth mentioning with all the recent chat about 'First Lesbian Sex within X days' 'First Hetero Sex within Y days' -

It's entirely possible that when L&P says 'Sex' he means 'Sex Act' - don't everyone get your hopes up for Penis-in-Vagina or full on Scissoring action just yet.

('Yet' being 3-5 years, when we reach days 15-16)
Yes, we discussed at the time the semantics of "sex scene" and obviously there is no way to tell whether it's part of the language barrier or he is voluntarily and astutely, as usual, playing on the line of ambiguity.

And on this topic, I think someone else mentioned it before but it popped out again in my mind while I was compiling the list for the d-day PD 16:

PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday
[1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
  • there are "several Ellie's events spread out over the day" (aka Ellie's day) with the return of Tyler and Logan (thanks Adolfo) and **maybe** Julia as well (just speculations)
  • She does not teach on Mondays so if there's an Aiden event it's likely to be out-of-school (in the afternoon)
  • "Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband [...] and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment!" as per L&P quote

Now, if we assume that
  1. the wild event quote is still valid
  2. we are really talking about sex scene as full sex, i.e. sexual intercourse (big if!)
then the "within" has no other interpretation than PD 16, so that Sophia is really having 2 sexual intercourses in a day.

Isn't that too much? I know, I know, things have to move on, progress, we've been waiting for so long etc etc. Ok ;)

But **story-wise** isn't a little bit out of pace for the type of story that has been told so far? I mean, given the character and the story, I would have expected that the first time Sophia has sex with a male it's a defining moment in the story, with Sophia completely overwhelmed emotionally as it is a huge step giving her story of loyal wife and after all still in love with her husband. So one can easily imagine the emotional conflict, on one side the excitement for the event and on the other the regret and the sense of guilt for stepping over the line. I'd find a bit out of character if, as usual, she resets and in one of the other events of the day she goes at it again. It is difficult to reset something like that.

Obviously my reasoning is based on the fact that, whatever happens and with whomever, Sophia is "willing" to step over that line, i.e. I'm not assuming some "forced" (or worse non-consensual) act. Like, e.g. as part of an Aiden's task (even if atm such progression seems premature) or something like that as part of a blackmail path. Even in that case, and even if the 2nd time is more something à la Sam (giving in to the passion/"romantic" route) or à la Tyler (stranger + alcohol), it would be still (IMO) a bit out of place. Unless she gets drunk to cope with the shock of the 1st and she gives in with the 2nd encounter.

This is my feeling, I don't know if some of you had the same impression. And obviously there are still many things that can happen until then, many moving variables that we are not aware of and a lot of "ifs" in the premise.

To explore other possibilities, it could be that the 2 scenes are mutually exclusive: she can have sex with X or Y but not both because X and Y are on different incompatible paths. Male characters that atm have alternative routes from the top of my head:
  • the old gents and the apostles: they are on alternative paths but there is more than a possible candidate in each and I'd tend to exclude threesomes or orgies :)
  • Aiden and Morello: we don't know yet the details but after the solution they become two different paths but we still don't know if Morello will have a role/path in the story
  • Aiden and Dylan: if sent to boarding school there is mutual exclusion, but we know that it ends Sophia/Dylan so it's a no.
  • Aiden and Carl: if Dylan goes to boarding school Carl plays an important role finding the school but the character had only little interaction with Sophia atm.
Not really conclusive I must say.

The other possibility is that one of the 2 events is the swing event with Cathy&Andy. It's not yet clear if that happens in all the routes, GW or FW, atm we don't have this information for sure. In any case, at the end of the past event they said they are going to think about it for a few days. The timing would be still a bit stretched but that could be one of the two events (and it would fit well the "wild" and the "something unexpected", at least at the time of that post). That won't be cheating per se as Liam and Sophia already discussed, and (IMO) it would be more "compatible" with the previous cheating event (assuming the swinging happens in the evening at the end of the day). Of course it could also be optional in case it happens only for GW > FW or other combinations.

Ok, enough speculations for today ;) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes