Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Maybe it's a gender thing, but the insinuation to me was that there had to be a fight. Otherwise there's no reason Ellie should be stranded. But, in either case if my boyfriend left me stranded you can bet we'd be DONE, no question about it. This isn't a "negative opinion" sorta thing, this is "you're a scumbag" sorta thing.

I just feel that it was strange that Logan wasn't mentioned by name. It made me think that I had missed something.
I just went back and checked what was actually said. It only mentions that something came up and Ellie's Shithouse of a boyfriend ( Sophia's words not mine ) had to leave.

And Anything you say that pushes Logan away from the Parker women, I will always agree with.

Edit - and Logan is a quite a scumbag as you say. :LOL: Their relationship has just started 4 days ago and already he left his gf stranded at night at a beach.

Pressurizing her to have sex even though it's just been 4 days!! ( Mentioned during the masturbation lesson scene ). Like seriously. Shows a lot about the guy's personality.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
For my clarity, the last update ended with Ellie needing a ride home after her date went bad and she got into a fight with her boyfriend. Isn't that Logan? I feel like we haven't talked about this potentially significant issue.
Can't be certain since I don’t play the Sam route, but I assume it's so there's an in-character reason for the Sam route - since Ellie is dating Logan because he's famous and it enhances her rep. This comes off the back of Sam's first public concert and he once again proves himself useful having a car.

So for those playing the Sam route, there's a reason for Ellie to dump her boyfriend for Sam.

Kinda like how for the Ellie/Jules event, Ellie already said that she likes Jules enough that if Logan didn't like it she'd dump him. Because Jules is sweet and adorable, and has a magic tongue that has almost converted both Parker women.

Reactions: xxxorro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
For my clarity, the last update ended with Ellie needing a ride home after her date went bad and she got into a fight with her boyfriend. Isn't that Logan? I feel like we haven't talked about this potentially significant issue.
Logan did miss out on a contract through drinking and beating up the bosses son.
I wonder if the secret will come out anytime soon?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabertooth__

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
totally new feeling after 8 days again 5 percent more. rocket speed.
If he introduces "new features" into the game and these "new features" are created by the helper, L&P must assist the whole process.
My point is that you're better off doing it yourself, same time consumption
The problem: you don't know how to do it.

Not to mention the need for light adjustment because for the "new features", I think, they will use Blender for render.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I don't think blender will be used for rendering anytime soon, atleast by L&P. L&P needs to learn blender. And if by chance he the special guy who is a blender pro helps with scene creation, he will only do it on blender and I don't think L&P will mix renders done by someone else with his own in one scene.

At best we can expect sometime in future is that he gives less important scenes to the blender expert, while he works on the next scene on daz
I'm just talking about the possible "animation" or "Blender modifications" part. The rest of course in DAZ.

Here another problem arises: "back to DAZ". Daz to Blender works fine, but I don't know how Blender to Daz works.
Does animation from Blender work in Daz? If not, you will render in Blender and have to use Blender lights.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sabertooth__

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I'm just talking about the possible "animation" or "Blender modifications" part. The rest of course in DAZ.

Here another problem arises: "back to DAZ". Daz to Blender works fine, but I don't know how Blender to Daz works.
Does animation from Blender work in Daz? If not, you will render in Blender and have to use Blender lights.
if blender animations are just a sequence of images, i don't think that's a problem

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The only way to play the animation in DAZ is to import everything as a sequence of poses and apply these poses to the wanted characters in DAZ.
Does this work? I don't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: VanDarkBalls
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes