palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
The slowdown you are so insistent on referring to is about 5% year to year. Apparently 5% slowdown is for you a "things are falling apart" territory. Again, this is not the gotcha you think it is.
Apart from it being more than 5% a year, it's clearly a constant downwards trend. This is not a "gotcha", it's a simple fact. lol

No, initially we were talking about two different things. He was talking about linear trend and my line was cumulative average.
The person then stated that when you split development into 2 parts cumulative trend is pointing upwards.
In addition since Part 1 and 2 have different development paces presenting them together skews the statistics. I think that the only way to provide an accurate picture is to present two parts separately.
->
You've plotted the trend of the cumulative average, which even in your visualization is sloping down. The trendline I included is the linear trend for avg renders per day per release, non-cumulative. If you're looking at 6+ years of data, comprising 13,600 renders over 2,400 days, and both the per-release trend and cumulative trend are pointing down, then production is unquestioningly slowing.
To be fair, splitting the game's development into part 1 and part 2 does show that part 1 was relatively stable (cumulative avg dipped only slightly) and part 2's cumulative trend is trending slightly upwards.
You: We should split part 01 and part 02 because if not, it would show a more severe downwards trend. That's a no-no and would kinda fuck me over! :(

Like I said, the only straw you're holding on to is Sophia/Dylan date night, which saved the game from having another year with less renders than the one prior. It's as Talcum said; Production is unquestioningly slowing.

Why would the only way to provide an accurate picture be to split parts in a way that helps you paint a picture of a somewhat "stable" (still not stable as it's going downhill anyway) development speed? Oh right, you keep ignoring those parts when I explain to you the quality is not it with my own arguments aswell as your comparison creating art.

A (more than) 5% decline of renders per year (especially from 2020 to 2021) adds up after 7 years of development.

Because each consecutive PD day contains more and more content, the development time increases, hence the time between updates gets longer and longer.
The amount of renders a PD has got nothing to do with his yearly render output. Updates with more renders take more time because the update is bigger, and they also take more time because L&P's render output is going down. What you're saying here is still completely unrelated to L&P producing less renders per year.

Everything else in your post is not worth addressing.
No, ofcourse not. Because why try address things you can't wiggle yourself out of, right?

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well, reading very little positive here, what I can understand because I don't like this stuff either. Have a look at that stats again finding out that still about 2000 people still pumping money in the game..... Amazing!

1718808132126.png

And still making a nice sum of money. Who is doing well?

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
Not again...

You yourself provided proof that things are going downhill, and not just a one-time drop in your split. I've been providing you with the yearly amount of renders from 2018 all the way through 2023, and every single year had less renders than the one prior, with the only exception being 2023 due to the last update that year (which was released on January 6th 2024).

Again, just for you!

2018: 2685 renders
2019: 2480 renders
2020: 2328 renders
2021: 1872 renders
2022: 1646 renders
2023: 1123 renders (+ ~760)

The only constant here is a constant downhill ride. So much for your "numerical proof".
You got more data than Captain Kirk.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
So I expect 1 update this year and maybe prt 1 of the ranch event
Given the current situation, I speculate that it may look like this for the next couple of events.

PD - 14
  • Sophia/Vicky/Deshawn - August/September -
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Sophia/2nd Side Job - November/December
  • Sophia/1st Side Job - March/April
  • Sophia/Dylan - June/July
I don't see the ranch event happening until 2026 provided he doesn't add any additional events after this one. L&P said Sophia/Sam's short happens between Sophia/Dylan's Afternoon event (Soccer Match), which should not be an event. But I have my doubts about that.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Given the current situation, I speculate that it may look like this for the next couple of events.

PD - 14
  • Sophia/Vicky/Deshawn - August/September -
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Sophia/2nd Side Job - November/December
  • Sophia/1st Side Job - March/April
  • Sophia/Dylan - June/July
I don't see the ranch event happening until 2026 provided he doesn't add any additional events after this one. L&P said Sophia/Sam's short happens between Sophia/Dylan's Afternoon event (Soccer Match), which should not be an event. But I have my doubts about that.
Good point as I forgot about the side job so yes I agree with you

Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
Only L&P knows the answer to that one.
I think that it was once said that amination was only for certain events, whether this still holds true or not we don't know.
It's too early to say. L&p will later say he decided to include it and maybe delay the update to make more money.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes