BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Not really. L&P offers DoL on his Patreon page, not AWAM (not directly). DoL being the Patreon friendly version of AWAM so that he can bypass Patreons ToS.
He doesn't bypass shit, if Pegasus got caught without even offering a patron-friendly version of his comics on patreon, what do you think they're going to do once they find out that L&P is distributing his incest game using patreon's user list?...

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
If Ellie becomes sufficiently impressed by Sam, and there are issues between Ellie and Logan this will play directly into Sam's hands. Either setting up a mother/daughter rivalry that gets nasty, or perhaps even laying ground for a future three-some.
Good news for Sam both ways, good news also for Sam followers.
Sophia, already curious about a potential Sam/Ellie hook-up, and hot from french-kissing Sam in the tub will be asking questions....!

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
He doesn't bypass shit, if Pegasus got caught without even offering a patron-friendly version of his comics on patreon, what do you think they're going to do once they find out that L&P is distributing his incest game using patreon's user list?...
Yep. L&P's gotta remain savvy and wise otherwise it could be the end of the road for everyone. I think (hope) he knows he's onto a good thing and sufficiently informed not to mess up.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Except that is very unlikely. What will happen is similar to what happened with Dylan when Emma is introduced. You can either have Dylan Emma or Dylan Sophia. Similarly most probably you can only have Sam Sophia or Sam Ellie. Choosing Ellie will very likely end Sam Sophia.

I think it was mentioned on the thread once that there won't be harems. So it will be one girl only. You can choose which one.
Except the idea of a foursome has already been presented to Sophia in the last update, where she appeared intrigued if somewhat shocked. What I'm saying is that the seed has already been planted in her psyche...

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Well he's using DoL as a facade. I'd assume that whoever on Patreon is in charge for checking their creators content would only see a download for DoL, unless they were to subscribe and get to see the external download link to an illegal version of his project (this last part here is kinda questionable, I'd think that they could find out about it in more ways other than via subscription, lol). L&P would surely be in for a treatment if they found out about this. Wouldn't be surprised if he'd face a lawsuit resulting in a juicy fine, if not worse.

Edit: All it really takes is an upset patron reporting L&P's wrongdoings. Weird enough that Patreon didn't find out about it themselves yet. One would think that they'd have the tools to easily do that. :unsure:
Exactly, using DoL as a facade is even worse than not having anything related to AWAM in there and still be banned (and that's what happened with Pegasus).
Regarding patreon side why do anything if no one has complained about it and you're getting your sweet $% monthly? If a payment processor comes to you and you didn't know anything and then act, it's fine. On the other hand, if you knew and did nothing, that's how you fuck up so unless someone babbles, patreon won't do shit. It's also not in their interest to sue any creators. They would just close L&Ps account and be done with it.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Well he's using DoL as a facade. I'd assume that whoever on Patreon is in charge for checking their creators content would only see a download for DoL, unless they were to subscribe and get to see the external download link to an illegal version of his project (this last part here is kinda questionable, I'd think that they could find out about it in more ways other than via subscription, lol). L&P would surely be in for a treatment if they found out about this. Wouldn't be surprised if he'd face a lawsuit resulting in a juicy fine, if not worse.

Edit: All it really takes is an upset patron reporting L&P's wrongdoings. Weird enough that Patreon didn't find out about it themselves yet. One would think that they'd have the tools to easily do that. :unsure:
Ultimately, Patreon is a poor decision by him at this stage. He could save himself significant headaches / worry by just moving everything to Subscribestar. He can easily put a message out to his patrons that he will move everything to site X over next 3 months. It would simplify his problems. Bane71 has pointed this out in the past.

Reactions: Bane71

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
There wasn't a fight between them as far as I remember. He just left her there. Which ofcourse was not a good thing to do. This should add to the negative opinion of Logan even in Ellie's mind. However to me it doesn't look like Ellie will really stop since she is blinded by Logan's big dick and the whole cool dude persona.
We don't know why Logan left Elli on the beach. He could also have been called to his mother or a friend because they were sick. Only Sophia's prejudice and concern for her daughter's safety made Sophia think that way about Logan again. (I don't think Logan is a good guy either but we don't know that for sure yet).
Whether there will be another meeting with Logan and Tylor I can't say. Since Sophia doesn't like Logan, but gives Elli the freedom to decide for herself if she wants to make a permanent connection with Logan, the chances are rather bad for another evening with the two men.
But if it comes to it, it will be Elli who gives her mother a "free pass" for this evening by saying what happens here stays between us and Liam / Dad will never know. She makes herself an accomplice and lowers the moral hurdles for extramarital sex because Sophia knows that there is someone who lies for her.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
We don't know why Logan left Elli on the beach. He could also have been called to his mother or a friend because they were sick. Only Sophia's prejudice and concern for her daughter's safety made Sophia think that way about Logan again. (I don't think Logan is a good guy either but we don't know that for sure yet).
Whether there will be another meeting with Logan and Tylor I can't say. Since Sophia doesn't like Logan, but gives Elli the freedom to decide for herself if she wants to make a permanent connection with Logan, the chances are rather bad for another evening with the two men.
But if it comes to it, it will be Elli who gives her mother a "free pass" for this evening by saying what happens here stays between us and Liam / Dad will never know. She makes herself an accomplice and lowers the moral hurdles for extramarital sex because Sophia knows that there is someone who lies for her.
I did state the reasons why Logan is actually a scumbag in my next message.

As for Ellie supporting her mother to cheat on her own father. If that happens I would have lost all respect for Ellie's character and she would be the most depraved character of the game with no moral standards. All she has shown have extremely loose moral standards but this is going way beyond.

Her father is no scumbag, he is a good man who loves his family. Who loves his wife. Who is working for them day and night. Whose Money is able to provide for their lifestyle. After all this her trying to encourage her mother to cheat is absolutely bizarre. It's like she has no remorse for her own Dad.

In short if she does this her character in it's entirety would be nothing short of an actual absolute Bitch.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Maybe Ellie can have both?:eek::whistle:
Fairly sure that the Ellie route branches means that at some point on or after playable day 16 she's going to need to decide between Logan, Sam (if you're playing his route) or Jules.

Much like how Dylan isn't going to have a harem.

As for Ellie supporting her mother to cheat on her own father. If that happens I would have lost all respect for Ellie's character and she would be the most depraved character of the game with no moral standards. All she has shown have extremely loose moral standards but this is going way beyond.

Her father is no scumbag, he is a good man who loves his family. Who loves his wife. Who is working for them day and night. Whose Money is able to provide for their lifestyle. After all this her trying to encourage her mother to cheat is absolutely bizarre. It's like she has no remorse for her own Dad.

In short if she does this her character in it's entirety would be nothing short of an actual absolute Bitch.
And while Ellie has taken an interest in Sophia not having sex with Liam, that is only so she can take advantage of Sophia being horny for her own benefit.

Reactions: xxxorro

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Maybe Elle knows that “6 minute man” Liam can’t give her mom an orgasm, so she will try instead or find suitable stud for her

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Maybe Elle knows that “6 minute man” Liam can’t give her mom an orgasm, so she will try instead or find suitable stud for her
Except that Ellie already knows Sophia prefers oral anyway. The only one Ellie has so far convinced Sophia to try is Jules, since it's not really cheating.

So if Ellie is going to convince anyone to help Sophia get off, it's Jules. Then she'll guilt Sophia into letting her do it, like she did for groping Sophia's boobs.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Has there already been a report about the patreon account "GamesNovels" that has this A wife and mother game on their patreon? they have videos on XNXX under the name "mother and wife episodes" same character names, and constantly attaching their patreon link "gamesnovels" visually into the videos.
I'm assumming it wasn't reported because if it was the lust and passion creator could report their patreon for profiting off their novel?

oh and i didn't want to use links because i don't know the rules on that.
Are you saying that this guy is sharing games under a patreon payment that aren't done by him?

He already has 103 patrons and the only tier is $10, so, he is earning around $1000 per month.

In this case you should check what other devs are being pirated by this guy and told them to report him, because L&P is violating patreon rules and he could be banned after that.

• Haha
Reactions: Stephanie98

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
So, that guy isn't only pirating devs but it seems that fan artists too. He added other scenes to the game, unless he made them by himself which I doubt it.

I would like to know how coherent it can be or if everything seems absurd, after mixing original scenes with fake ones.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

Let's wait and see. Just as the 3 women dismissed the night in the bar as a secret and non-existent for everyone else, so it would go with Logan and Tyler. Just because we don't want to see our favorite characters that way doesn't mean L&P can't write it that way. And why shouldn't Elli do it that way - Elli has no problem with her mother making out with Jules, she has no problem with incest sex with her mother. Just because some here believe that sex between women isn't cheating on a spouse, it's nothing else. So far you can dismiss this as a game but we know where the road will go. And we will decide for this way. So don't come to me with moral concerns - that the poor sweet girl would then be an absolute slut. Elli will have one or more quite explicit sexual situation with her mother before. And Elli will be the hunter!
I don't want this to be seen as an attack against anyone. I just think these are the hard facts as I see them.

Reactions: roro and Leldorin

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I thought this splitting the events into singular small updates was supposed to speed things up?
Not really.
Even with 10 updates for a playable day,he will need at least 1 months for each update
+1 more month for some recreation and unexpected problems.
Also some updates despite including only 1 event,could take 2-3 or more months to be done.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes