clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
This happened to Pegasus Smith with his content. Patreon contacted him about content on other platforms, and he decided to remove his Patreon account for this reason. But Pegasus Smith was able to do this because his balance of members was equal between Patreon and Sub.Star at the time he made this decision. But L&P has a different problem with the balance as it's one-sided because of his member count.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If Patreon wanted to press the issue with L&P, they could do it and force the issue. The question would be how could he promote Sub.Star to get his count up on that page? Which could lead to another problem, How many of his Patreon use Paypal as a form of payment versus a Credit Card? Sub.Star currently doesn't accept Paypal.

Just to throw it out there...
I assume they have supporters on patreon who have subscribed annually. Would they get a refund?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Also i saw him saying that it us like 40% done and that there will be interracial content as well. So the Janitor might still get some
Did he say that on Discord or something? I wouldn't mind some content involving Sophia and an actual adult male character for a change. Been way too long for one of them to appear in the game. Well, except for the elderly home I suppose...ugh.

Reactions: Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Did he say that on Discord or something? I wouldn't mind some content involving Sophia and an actual adult male character for a change. Been way too long for one of them to appear in the game. Well, except for the elderly home I suppose...ugh.
More like Andre I suspect. Sophia's been mean to him and Aiden looks after his henchmen!

Reactions: palmtrees89

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Most likely not. Patreon Refund Policy is not great at all. You can read it for yourself.

As I pointed out earlier it should be something where he lead turns the issue by directing his patrons to Subscibestar and eliminates any issues w/Patreon. This is clearly something he can do through his discord connection to his patrons. Why he has not done this already again goes to the concept that management is not his strong suit.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Regards story line content. Surely the most sensible and only path is simply to publish an erotic work of fiction that remains strictly within Patreon guidelines. Guidelines any creator on Patreon has an obligation to understand and follow.
A good writer/artist can create great, almost limitless things from a whole wealth of imaginative real life scenarios which are lawful, plausible and entirely legitimate. OK, sometimes with a stretch of the imagination, it is after all fiction! Perhaps many have not yet realised, this to date has been central to the success of this project. Why risk it?
While I agree with you that any new creator joining Patreon would be wise to follow the guidelines, I do cut L&P a little bit of slack. When he first started working on the game the enforcement of the rules was much more lax. But over the years some rules have changed and enforcement has increased significantly. AWAM was always outside the allowed content, but it wasn't as risky then was it is now. I'm of the opinion that it's only a matter of time until L&P is caught. Then the shit is going to hit the fan.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
As I pointed out earlier it should be something where he lead turns the issue by directing his patrons to Subscibestar and eliminates any issues w/Patreon. This is clearly something he can do through his discord connection to his patrons. Why he has not done this already again goes to the concept that management is not his strong suit.
It isn't easy to rally your members to change platforms. Even the biggest, most influential, creators would take a significant hit if they changed platforms. I'm just spitballing, but he'd probably be lucky to retain 50% of his audience if he switched to only SubscribeStar. And that wouldn't be all at once either. They would trickle in slowly over months. So that means a huge financial hit. His Discord channel is very small, so it would only reach a fraction of his audience. And, as we well know, only a portion of the audience pays attention on Patreon itself. That's just not a good way to rally your members, it would be financially devastating.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
It isn't easy to rally your members to change platforms. Even the biggest, most influential, creators would take a significant hit of they changed platforms. I'm just spitballing, but he's probably be lucky to retain 50% of his audience if he switched to only SubscribeStar. And that wouldn't be all at once either. They would trickle in slowly over months. So that means a huge financial hit. His Discord channel is very small, so it would only reach a fraction of his audience. And, as we well know, only a fraction of the audience even pays attention on Patreon itself. That's just not a good way to rally your members, it would be financially devastating.
With proper effort, and connection with his supporters, he can make this happen. He may lose some but, not all. Again the management issue. If they are unwilling to follow that really indicates they are not supporters just over compensated money wasters. It clearly cannot happen overnight. He needs to make the effort or he will get canned eventually. As you point out, the threat of Patreon landing on his head grows everyday. To use an old phrase: Failing to plan is planning to fail.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
After this teaser I think now it is getting "real" with Aiden and it is not playing "childish" games anymore. Probably that is why he said theat there soon will be an opportunity to get rid of Aiden.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
He said that 4 weeks ago. It is planed around end of january. The 26th was my hope since it is end of the month XD
keep dreaming 3 week february. sabertooth january 26 th you said it yourself . see our bet on dehydrated water.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

Something's looming...
yeah clearly its Sophia looming cause well look at her lol

At least we know the bonus teaser appears to be something at school.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes