Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

Something's looming...
Wow, Sophia looks really angry, the question is, is that face before or after the Aiden event??? At least this task is final one and we can get rid of the little shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Nah! you didn't get it , she is just trying to tell everyone that even in this update you will get blue balled just like it has been happening for past year and will have the same expression when you play the game
I think I finally get the true meaning of the image and Sophia's expression;)

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
keep dreaming 3 week february. sabertooth january 26 th you said it yourself . see our bet on dehydrated water.
Show me one post where I said any date whatsoever. Let alone 26 Jan. Stop dragging me into this everytime.

Any sensible human at this point knows this isn't your average update. He has spent time on getting professionals, he has spent time on learning, he has spent time on whatever he wants to add.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

Something's looming...
Thanks for sharing. Could you maybe please share it in better quality.

Now this is a speculation but her expression more or less feels like she stumbled upon something and is looking at it intently to understand what's going on.

Also this a new location of the school. It looks like the sports area, There are also lockers there. But primarily I base it of my gut feeling that this a place related to sports.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
It isn't easy to rally your members to change platforms. Even the biggest, most influential, creators would take a significant hit if they changed platforms. I'm just spitballing, but he'd probably be lucky to retain 50% of his audience if he switched to only SubscribeStar. And that wouldn't be all at once either. They would trickle in slowly over months. So that means a huge financial hit. His Discord channel is very small, so it would only reach a fraction of his audience. And, as we well know, only a portion of the audience pays attention on Patreon itself. That's just not a good way to rally your members, it would be financially devastating.
It's easy to rally your members to change, but he needs to be consistent with his Sub.Star platform. As of now, Sub.Star updates lag behind Patreon updates. You should have seen the new update from Patreon, which was released today. The Sub.Star page's last update was on 12.29.21, the little xmas bonus teaser.

Last updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If he can't keep Sub.Star current with Patreon, What would be the point now? I think he should know if you're going to update one, you need to update both. The little xmas teaser was released three days earlier on Patreon (12.26.21) before it was updated on Sub.Star. And both platform has the same tier level and donation amount.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Show me one post where I said any date whatsoever. Let alone 26 Jan. Stop dragging me into this everytime.

Any sensible human at this point knows this isn't your average update. He has spent time on getting professionals, he has spent time on learning, he has spent time on whatever he wants to add.
But the problem here is that he said he went to the event (1/4 day) base release to speed up the releases before he mentioned getting professionals to help, which now increases the release duration. This hasn't changed. Every time he said he is doing something to increase speed by changing the format, the release duration takes longer.

It all boils down to a lack of Project Management, Organization, and Communication Skills. If he wants to find ways to enhance his work, I don't have an issue with that, but he should learn first, then add it, and not try to add it in as he's learning it. This is the reason why he has the problems he has now. After four years, you think he would have known this concept.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Now this is a speculation but her expression more or less feels like she stumbled upon something and is looking at it intently to understand what's going on.

Also this a new location of the school. It looks like the sports area, There are also lockers there. But primarily I base it of my gut feeling that this a place related to sports.
Maybe, I wish it was the boys locker room she stumbled into or the door locked behind her, but locker rooms usually have benches and their not well lit, usually don’t have windows, but it could be a hallway towards the basketball gym

Reactions: Assari

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021

If it weren't for the "looming" reference that gives a "darker" feeling to the description (native speakers correct me if I'm wrong), my speculation would be Sophia eavesdropping or "spying" on Dylan and Emma (if you are in that path) who could be alone in the corridor setting up a possible date in the evening and maybe kissing again.

More generally, considering that the corridor seems to be empty, it could be placed during classes while Sophia has ended hers and she is walking around. And she found something happening in the corridor. Whether they are students or someone else it depends on the "looming": what could be possibly threatening Sophia? The facial expression is hard to decode.. :unsure:
She could have done something for the task in the corridor and now she is secretly observing the results while e.g. the students or someone find it out... :unsure:

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think it's after the 2 hours of class.
The position of the right hand tells us that Sophia has been standing there for some time. Waiting or watching for something.

She's not on her way home, no purse.
Something brought her there, a noise made by something, she goes to the bathroom, Aiden,....

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I have to admit, I don't think that image looks very good. It isn't a big deal, it's only a teaser, but normally I love the artwork despite my criticisms of the game. But L&P is really in love with lens flair and halo effects, and I think it's becoming too much. Every artist had their style, and those styles evolve are refined, but right now I think he's using these effects to the detriment of the renders.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
BTW, this teaser is part of bonus scene. I think :ROFLMAO:. In this case isn't Aiden who brings her there.
I hope she will witness a hot scene. ;). Maybe some students, hers or not.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Her nipples are still hard. So, to me that picture is either

1- After the task and she is processing what happened. She went to the hall to clear her mind and reflect.
2- Same as above, but she also wondered upon something lewd happening in the hall and is peeping around the corner to watch.
3- Or that is before the task happened and she is mustering the courage to go back into the classroom and preform it.

Her expression is sort of a somber, maybe even sad to me. Just staring into nothing. So that to me means she is either deep in thought, or watching something and can't quite believe her eyes.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017

Something's looming...
That something looming might be the decision to be made about the proposal Mr. Bennett made to Sophia on the evening of the Day 17. Perhaps seeing him in the school hallway again (maybe just with Dylan) will remind her that there are just over 10 days left until the ultimatum Mr. Bennett gave her.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

Yeap, around her class a lot of blue

Last edited by a moderator:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

Something's looming...
Thanks for sharing the picture.

Sophia sees or hears something that worries her. I don't know if it's her angry face, DAZ just has limits on facial expressions here.
This may or may not have something to do with Aiden and the planning of future tasks. It could just as easily be that she is watching a teacher or the janitor sell steroids to students. Or she hears Aiden trying to humiliate Dylan or Zac by insinuating about Sophia. Or she just watches the janitor mop the floor and not use the right floor care product. The picture doesn't even have to have anything to do with the bonus event.
I'm a little tired of building a story in my head from the little we know it feels more and more like coffee grounds reading.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes