nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Thanks for sharing the picture.

Sophia sees or hears something that worries her. I don't know if it's her angry face, DAZ just has limits on facial expressions here.
This may or may not have something to do with Aiden and the planning of future tasks. It could just as easily be that she is watching a teacher or the janitor sell steroids to students. Or she hears Aiden trying to humiliate Dylan or Zac by insinuating about Sophia. Or she just watches the janitor mop the floor and not use the right floor care product. The picture doesn't even have to have anything to do with the bonus event.
I'm a little tired of building a story in my head from the little we know it feels more and more like coffee grounds reading.
New environments for nothing? I don't think so.

Dec 29, 2021
Her nipples are still hard. So, to me that picture is either

1- After the task and she is processing what happened. She went to the hall to clear her mind and reflect.
2- Same as above, but she also wondered upon something lewd happening in the hall and is peeping around the corner to watch.
3- Or that is before the task happened and she is mustering the courage to go back into the classroom and preform it.

Her expression is sort of a somber, maybe even sad to me. Just staring into nothing. So that to me means she is either deep in thought, or watching something and can't quite believe her eyes.

Sophia's nipples are always hard :ROFLMAO:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
New environments for nothing? I don't think so.
I didn't say that, only that you can imagine any situation here and that I have misplaced my crystal ball. And that I currently feel a little ridiculous with my speculations in the past.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I have to admit, I don't think that image looks very good. It isn't a big deal, it's only a teaser, but normally I love the artwork despite my criticisms of the game. But L&P is really in love with lens flair and halo effects, and I think it's becoming too much. Every artist had their style, and those styles evolve are refined, but right now I think he's using these effects to the detriment of the renders.
Pretty easy to hide mistakes when you get lights everywhere booming a room like god himself is making an apparition

Also that chest undertuck :sick: + we can even see the nipples through a shirt and a jacket...

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Pretty easy to hide mistakes when you get lights everywhere booming a room like god himself is making an apparition

Also that chest undertuck :sick: + we can even see the nipples through a shirt and a jacket...
I've always wondered why L&P doesn't zoom in on characters' faces.

or has it? Because I don't remember because I've always liked to see how the character looks up close and the reflection in the eyes

And these instagram filters that he uses are already annoying, there is never natural light

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I've always wondered why L&P doesn't zoom in on characters' faces.

or has it? Because I don't remember because I've always liked to see how the character looks up close and the reflection in the eyes

And these instagram filters that he uses are already annoying, there is never natural light
I've seen some good close ups in the last updates.
What happens sometimes is that when you zoom out their faces look really different, just weird sometimes. Maybe compression.. but if he renders everything in 1080p..

As for the lights.. yeah about a year/year and a half ago he found a sweet spot in terms of lights but now everything is way too much in my opinion..

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I've seen some good close ups in the last updates.
What happens sometimes is that when you zoom out their faces look really different, just weird sometimes. Maybe compression.. but if he renders everything in 1080p..

As for the lights.. yeah about a year/year and a half ago he found a sweet spot in terms of lights but now everything is way too much in my opinion..
Sometimes they look like dream sequences, I don't know if you understand me

Reactions: Toushiro and Kakato

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Nah! you didn't get it , she is just trying to tell everyone that even in this update you will get blue balled just like it has been happening for past year and will have the same expression when you play the game
Brother, If you are still getting Blue Balled playing this game. This game is definitely not for you. I have my issues with the slow and slower updates, but this game isn't about a fuck fest and I don't believe it ever will be.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes