Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
But the problem here is that he said he went to the event (1/4 day) base release to speed up the releases before he mentioned getting professionals to help, which now increases the release duration. This hasn't changed. Every time he said he is doing something to increase speed by changing the format, the release duration takes longer.

It all boils down to a lack of Project Management, Organization, and Communication Skills. If he wants to find ways to enhance his work, I don't have an issue with that, but he should learn first, then add it, and not try to add it in as he's learning it. This is the reason why he has the problems he has now. After four years, you think he would have known this concept.
Well people have been nagging him about getting help. He did that. There is even the remote possibility that he might help with scene creation. Whatever he did, whether he did it now or after 3 months, additional work, contacting additional people will always take additional time.

People are unhappy about it now, they will be unhappy about it then. That is not going to change.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

Something's looming...
The teaser is wonderful and Sophia is gorgeous in it!
It seems that Sophia has become, voluntarily or involuntarily, a witness to the ongoing juicy events. She is wondering what to do?
Moreover, the current events or upcoming events clearly do not cause her joy, it is written on her face. But her posture is a bit daring and says she is showing readiness to those who are waiting for her and are probably looking at her right now.
Although the posture demonstrates not only readiness, but also some indecision. If she had just watched and had no need to go there, she would have been peeking around the corner.
Maybe Aiden demonstrates to Sophia that not only Sophia, but also one of the teachers obeys him? Maybe he gathered some kind of audience for the show that Sophia should demonstrate?
Maybe Sophia was walking somewhere and saw something important and unusual, she stopped, leaned her pelvis against the wall, stood still and watched what was happening? Aiden put on some kind of show for her?
Each of us can put forward a number of options for what awaits Sophia! But we have no reliable information, except that we can confidently say that events are coming and Sophia will take part in them!
And probably more important for us is not how tense she is now, but what exactly will happen and how will Sophia feel after that? Will she advance in her corruption or will she feel remorse, or vice versa, will she look forward to the next adventure with excitement?

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Well people have been nagging him about getting help. He did that. There is even the remote possibility that he might help with scene creation. Whatever he did, whether he did it now or after 3 months, additional work, contacting additional people will always take additional time.

People are unhappy about it now, they will be unhappy about it then. That is not going to change.
I think some people will be willing to apologize and admit their mistake if/when we see improvement in the development cycle. Right now I think most people are just too jaded to give any leeway until they've seen some physical signs of improvement. As I said, the second update will be very important...so hopefully there isn't a delay in March.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I think some people will be willing to apologize and admit their mistake if/when we see improvement in the development cycle. Right now I think most people are just too jaded to give any leeway until they've seen some physical signs of improvement. As I said, the second update will be very important...so hopefully there isn't a delay in March.
I really want you to be right about the fact that from March we will be able to see the acceleration of the development process of the game.
But I very much doubt that in this case we will witness the apologies of some forum participants. :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Actually, painting the lockers was Sophia's task. She is standing against the wall because she is exausted and is admiring her work. Aiden is well known to dislike the color blue, it reminds him of his balls. So it had to be done.
So you reckon they'll be something like midnight blue by the 12th task?

Would that mean he's not getting any from Jennifer either? I've always assumed part of the reason he'll never sleep with Sophia is that he simply has no interest because he gets from Jennifer. And that the tasks are simply to get a power trip from exerting power over someone in authority. Which is one of the reasons I see nothing erotic in the tasks so far.

ZOLASSE

Apr 12, 2019
I Like Games Last Update Date List

A Wife and Mother : 2021-11-19
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News : 2021-07-20
Milfy City : 2021-07-15
F.I.L.F. : 2021-02-23 (OnHold)
Anna Exciting Affection : 2021-10-19

A Wife and Mother Very Update Speed

hahahaha~...... Fu..............

• Haha
Reactions: Zevrew and sophpa

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
So you reckon they'll be something like midnight blue by the 12th task?

Would that mean he's not getting any from Jennifer either? I've always assumed part of the reason he'll never sleep with Sophia is that he simply has no interest because he gets from Jennifer. And that the tasks are simply to get a power trip from exerting power over someone in authority. Which is one of the reasons I see nothing erotic in the tasks so far.
But did that mean to you that if Jennifer came into play, things would become more erotic, sexy, and more interesting for you?

Last edited:

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Maybe it's a gender thing, but the insinuation to me was that there had to be a fight. Otherwise there's no reason Ellie should be stranded. But, in either case if my boyfriend left me stranded you can bet we'd be DONE, no question about it. This isn't a "negative opinion" sorta thing, this is "you're a scumbag" sorta thing.

I just feel that it was strange that Logan wasn't mentioned by name. It made me think that I had missed something.
"Put out or get out," situation? :unsure:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
But did that mean to you that if Jane came into play, things would become more erotic, sexy, and more interesting for you?
Do you mean Jennifer? Jane is no character in the game I'm aware of.

But to answer what I suspect you're asking, it really depends on what L&P is planning. I can only really comment on what I see as it happens, to judge if events look interesting enough to warrant a look, which so far have only proven wanting. For example, the latest Sam event, while no doubt enjoyable for Sam fans, for me was merely a less erotic version of the Ellie/Jules event, and had nothing at all to tempt me to reconsider not playing the Sam route. Same for the last Dylan event - there are better events on the Patricia route for me in terms of eroticism. And Pat is just hilarious.

Reactions: Malika1234

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Do you mean Jennifer? Jane is no character in the game I'm aware of.

But to answer what I suspect you're asking, it really depends on what L&P is planning. I can only really comment on what I see as it happens, to judge if events look interesting enough to warrant a look, which so far have only proven wanting. For example, the latest Sam event, while no doubt enjoyable for Sam fans, for me was merely a less erotic version of the Ellie/Jules event, and had nothing at all to tempt me to reconsider not playing the Sam route. Same for the last Dylan event - there are better events on the Patricia route for me in terms of eroticism. And Pat is just hilarious.
Yes, you're right, of course Jennifer, I fixed it.

Although I do not accept your approach to the game, but I understand your preferences. I'm sure and L&P understands that he has an audience with a variety of tastes, which he is trying to satisfy.

I hope and even am sure that interesting content awaits you ahead. Only I can't say how long the wait will be.

Reactions: Zevrew

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Is it a teaser in the sense of L&P trying to hype the event, sure. Is it a teaser in terms of enticing us to play the update, I don’t believe so, but then the last teaser that fulfilled that definition for me was for the Ellie shower on PD12.
IMO it goes to the concept of No Spoilers. Personal preference is to not know until it is released.

And again, to all of y'all, Please use the Spoiler option when you post these things for those of us that prefer anticipation.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Important correction - the 4th task is Sophia re-painting all the lockers AND stripping off the drywall to get down to that lovely exposed brick - the Xmas teaser of her pulling up her skirt was just so she can change into workman's coveralls.

Or perhaps... maybe, hear me out folks... since the school is at least four stories high, they have different lockers in different sections of the building.
My goodness, of all the things to fuss over about this game - continuity mistakes are not as high on my list as some of yours.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes