xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I need to be careful what I say, some of your guys actually pay attention. :)

But seriously, I did say that and I stand by it. However, we need to be careful not to constantly move the goal posts. In a vacuum it is tempting to cut this update some slack and pin our hopes on the second update. But we have to be mindful that this latest news does not exist in a vacuum and that we have two years of declining production before we got to this latest update. If update 2 of 10 also runs into problems we can't/shouldn't blindly accept the reasons.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that my line in the sand is update 2/10. If that update runs into problems I think I may be ready to write the game off.
Considering that, given the current pace, we are heading towards the first decade of February for 0.155 (best case scenario), the second update may be affected by that pause he said he's gonna take in March (assuming that that post is still valid). Ok, he didn't actually say that he's taking time off, for how long or what he needs to do, but if you say until March i don't have plans, usually it means that there is something happening after. If so, it is very likely that even the 2nd update cannot be used to assess the new development cycle.

Last edited:
Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

Stephanie98

Nov 2, 2021
So, that guy isn't only pirating devs but it seems that fan artists too. He added other scenes to the game, unless he made them by himself which I doubt it.

I would like to know how coherent it can be or if everything seems absurd, after mixing original scenes with fake ones.
on contrary he made a fix to the game

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Let's wait and see. Just as the 3 women dismissed the night in the bar as a secret and non-existent for everyone else, so it would go with Logan and Tyler. Just because we don't want to see our favorite characters that way doesn't mean L&P can't write it that way. And why shouldn't Elli do it that way - Elli has no problem with her mother making out with Jules, she has no problem with incest sex with her mother. Just because some here believe that sex between women isn't cheating on a spouse, it's nothing else. So far you can dismiss this as a game but we know where the road will go. And we will decide for this way. So don't come to me with moral concerns - that the poor sweet girl would then be an absolute slut. Elli will have one or more quite explicit sexual situation with her mother before. And Elli will be the hunter!
I don't want this to be seen as an attack against anyone. I just think these are the hard facts as I see them.
Basically what you are saying about Ellie makes no sense from a logical point of view. Why do your own Dad like this. If he was an asshole like Neil I would understand.
That night could be dismissed because firstly it was just a kiss with her own sister for a bet.

Now I wouldn't say lesbian isn't cheating. It is less serious however. In Ellie's case
she is pursuing her mother not with a direct intent of having sex with her. It is her curiosity about her lesbian side that is pushing her. Similarly for Sophia. None of them see it as cheating. Last scene was basically teaching her daughter.
However fucking random strangers because you're drunk or horny or just because you want to, well that is the very definition of cheating and there is no other way of looking at that.

I still was upset with Ellie when she didn't reprimand her mother for letting Tyler grope her like that. I don't say she has to report to Liam but she could atleast tell her mother to have a little restraint. She maybe on her mother's side but does not mean encouraging her mother to have sex with other men.

Maybe Elle knows that “6 minute man” Liam can’t give her mom an orgasm, so she will try instead or find suitable stud for her
That's just stupid. In today's time there are enough toys and equipments available for a woman to sexually satisfy herself. No sex in itself cannot be a valid reason for cheating on your spouse. There has to be some level of affection or desire for someone else.

We have a woman in this story who does not have a man but isn't fucking every man left and right . Alyssa. She has her sybian and she is very satisfied.

Sophia thinks to herself that getting a sybian will hurt Liam but seriously what will hurt Liam more, his wife fucking other men behind his back or using a rubber dick to satisfy herself.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Not really. L&P offers DoL on his Patreon page, not AWAM (not directly). DoL being the Patreon friendly version of AWAM so that he can bypass Patreons ToS.
Bypassing Patreon's TOS is against Patreon's TOS. Moreover, hosting content for your patrons off-site is explicitly stated as against Patreon's TOS. When I had my own Patreon page I was surprised by all the rules, and the very first creator I thought of was L&P. Patreon has taken down other creators for less than what L&P is doing. He knows that he's subverting their rules.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Considering that, given the current pace, we are heading towards the first decade of February for 0.155 (best case scenario), the second update may be affected by that pause he said he's gonna take in March (assuming that that post is still valid). Ok, he didn't actually say that he's taking time off, for how long or what he needs to do, but if you say until March i don't have plans, usually it means that there is something happening after. If so, it is very likely that even the 2nd update cannot be used to assess the new development cycle.
Delay, obfuscate and confuse. A very familiar bureaucratic process. My concerns grow linearly as this incompetence of production grows linearly.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Bypassing Patreon's TOS is against Patreon's TOS. Moreover, hosting content for your patrons off-site is explicitly stated as against Patreon's TOS. When I had my own Patreon page I was surprised by all the rules, and the very first creator I thought of was L&P. Patreon has taken down other creators for less than what L&P is doing. He knows that he's subverting their rules.
Subscribestar is the obvious solution. I wonder if he will use the "I got my ass kicked off Patreon" as his bail excuse. I am getting very uneasy at the delays of what was supposed to be an improved methodology.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I know! This and the previous post of mine wasn't worded well. I was talking about how L&P could report this other dude on Patreon for distributing AWAM. The user I responded to then said it would be risky because L&P could end up being in trouble for it. That's when I posted what you replied to. Thing is, I didn't mean that L&P should file a complaint a la "This guy is stealing my work, ban him!" as that would be quite the stupid idea since AWAM is against their ToS aswell. But he could use the regular report function which can be found on every creators Patreon page and simply report the guy for violating Patreon ToS, since many of the 100+ VN's this guy is distributing violates their rules. That shouldn't get L&P in trouble as this particular report function can be used by anyone and has nothing to do with L&P's Patreon page and the content he provides there. Especially since, as far as Patreon is concerned, L&P does work on a project called DoL which acts as a facade so he won't get in trouble with their ToS.

That being said, there's something I forgot about. If Patreon were to check these 100+ VN's this guy distributes, they would sooner or later stumble upon AWAM, which in-game is directly linked to L&P's Patreon page etc. So I guess he could still end up being in trouble for reporting the dude, lol...Oh well.

I just found the thought of L&P reporting a dude who's illegally distributing AWAM and many other games quite funny as what he's doing himself is probably even worse.

I feel like this is still worded badly, but hopefully it now is more clear what I was trying to say with my previous posts. o_O

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I know! This and the previous post of mine wasn't worded well. I was talking about how L&P could report this other dude on Patreon for distributing AWAM. The user I responded to then said it would be risky because L&P could end up being in trouble for it. That's when I posted what you replied to. Thing is, I didn't mean that L&P should file a complaint a la "This guy is stealing my work, ban him!" as that would be quite the stupid idea since AWAM is against their ToS aswell. But he could use the regular report function which can be found on every creators Patreon page and simply report the guy for violating Patreon ToS, since many of the 100+ VN's this guy is distributing are violating their rules. That shouldn't get L&P in trouble as this particular report function can be used by anyone and has nothing to do with L&P's Patreon page and the content he provides there. Especially since, as far as Patreon is concerned, L&P does work on a project called DoL which acts as a facade so he won't get in trouble with their ToS.

That being said, there's something I forgot about. If Patreon were to check these 100 games this guy distributes, they would sooner or later stumble upon AWAM, which in-game is directly linked to L&P's Patreon page etc. So I guess he could still end up being in trouble for reporting the dude, lol...Oh well.

I just found the thought of L&P reporting a dude who's illegally distributing AWAM and many other games quite funny as what he's doing himself is probably even worse.

I feel like this is still worded badly, but hopefully it now is more clear what I was trying to say with my previous posts. o_O
try to make the report on patreon, you will see that it is not that easy without providing important documents

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Regards story line content. Surely the most sensible and only path is simply to publish an erotic work of fiction that remains strictly within Patreon guidelines. Guidelines any creator on Patreon has an obligation to understand and follow.
A good writer/artist can create great, almost limitless things from a whole wealth of imaginative real life scenarios which are lawful, plausible and entirely legitimate. OK, sometimes with a stretch of the imagination, it is after all fiction! Perhaps many have not yet realised, this to date has been central to the success of this project. Why risk it?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I know! This and the previous post of mine wasn't worded well. I was talking about how L&P could report this other dude on Patreon for distributing AWAM. The user I responded to then said it would be risky because L&P could end up being in trouble for it. That's when I posted what you replied to. Thing is, I didn't mean that L&P should file a complaint a la "This guy is stealing my work, ban him!" as that would be quite the stupid idea since AWAM is against their ToS aswell. But he could use the regular report function which can be found on every creators Patreon page and simply report the guy for violating Patreon ToS, since many of the 100+ VN's this guy is distributing violates their rules. That shouldn't get L&P in trouble as this particular report function can be used by anyone and has nothing to do with L&P's Patreon page and the content he provides there. Especially since, as far as Patreon is concerned, L&P does work on a project called DoL which acts as a facade so he won't get in trouble with their ToS.

That being said, there's something I forgot about. If Patreon were to check these 100+ VN's this guy distributes, they would sooner or later stumble upon AWAM, which in-game is directly linked to L&P's Patreon page etc. So I guess he could still end up being in trouble for reporting the dude, lol...Oh well.

This happened to Pegasus Smith with his content. Patreon contacted him about content on other platforms, and he decided to remove his Patreon account for this reason. But Pegasus Smith was able to do this because his balance of members was equal between Patreon and Sub.Star at the time he made this decision. But L&P has a different problem with the balance as it's one-sided because of his member count.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If Patreon wanted to press the issue with L&P, they could do it and force the issue. The question would be how could he promote Sub.Star to get his count up on that page? Which could lead to another problem, How many of his Patreon use Paypal as a form of payment versus a Credit Card? Sub.Star currently doesn't accept Paypal.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Also i saw him saying that it us like 40% done and that there will be interracial content as well. So the Janitor might still get some

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes