nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
that's right, you have to understand if
1 creates the scene on daz, exports it to blender and then renders
2 directly creates the scene on blender and renders
This is the right one:
1. creates the scene on daz, exports it to blender (DO WHATEVER YOU WANT HERE(y)) and then renders

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
The only way to render the animation in DAZ is to import everything as a sequence of poses and apply these poses to the characters of your choice in DAZ.
Does this work? I don't know.
from what i understand the animations in daz are ready with presets, just apply them to the character and press play. the program does it all

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
This is the right one:
1. creates the scene on daz, exports it to blender (DO WHATEVER YOU WANT HERE(y)) and then renders
if this process is limited only to animations, I do not find it profitable as daz3d already performs good animations, and considering the level of those already present in the game, they will be very acceptable.
so he could just use the 2 pc to do daz animations made by another dev and save time.
But at this point he might ask the 2 dev to help him with the scenes as well and speed up the scene creation process as well.
If, on the other hand, he also uses blender for individual renders of the images, I don't understand why, his images were already very good.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If he introduces "new features" into the game and these "new features" are created by the helper, L&P must assist the whole process.
My point is that you're better off doing it yourself, same time consumption
The problem: you don't know how to do it.

Not to mention the need for light adjustment because for the "new features", I think, they will use Blender for render.
I'm very new to Blender and by no means a pro with Daz, but for me I see Blender as a tool to modify objects / people and reimport them back into Daz.
Breasts are a good example. Maybe there is a secret to making a woman's breast being groped look natural in Daz, but I haven't seen it.

Reactions: nexer

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I get that Logan is an arsehole that is fucking up so that Sam can step up and Ellie dumps Logan for Sam, but lately Jules is the one getting Ellie all hot and bothered.

But for those playing both the Ellie/Jules and Sam route, I wonder what the story is going to be to make Ellie break Jules' heart and dump her for her brother.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I'm very new to Blender and by no means a pro with Daz, but for me I see Blender as a tool to modify objects / people and reimport them back into Daz.
Breasts are a good example. Maybe there is a secret to making a woman's breast being groped look natural in Daz, but I haven't seen it.
Back to DAZ what is your workflow?

And, did you import poses made in Blender into DAZ?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Back to DAZ what is your workflow?

And, did you import poses made in Blender into DAZ?
I've only played around with it so far. More of a proof of concept for me. But I was able to export a model from Daz to Blender, misshape the breast to make it look like it was being groped, and then send it back to Daz. There are some good tutorials on YT to step you through the process.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
obviously
and you must have class too
you have to say "bingo" when you make a basket. you have to watch superbowl on saturday and you must like polyester and pigeons
That was so bad my mind absolutely deleted it. Last updates really felt like those 4 week russian english translated games.

Aiden's cringy talk still makes me roll my eyes

hurr durr you smell like summer

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Maybe it's a gender thing, but the insinuation to me was that there had to be a fight. Otherwise there's no reason Ellie should be stranded. But, in either case if my boyfriend left me stranded you can bet we'd be DONE, no question about it. This isn't a "negative opinion" sorta thing, this is "you're a scumbag" sorta thing.

I just feel that it was strange that Logan wasn't mentioned by name. It made me think that I had missed something.
Just another detail to complete the picture, the Ellie/Logan issue is only mentioned in the "full" Sam route, i.e. only if Sophia gets to the 3 different choices for hiding Sam: if she doesn't go to the concert or she cuts Sam before that point, Ellie never texts her to ask to get picked up. And in any case, Ellie does not mention it when/if she talks to Dylan later in the night.

This would tie a **potential issue** between Ellie to Sam's route later on, maybe on Monday with all Ellie's events or even already on PD 14 if that comes up in the probable next shower scene Ellie/Sophia. In any case that would entangle the paths Sam/Ellie/Sophia/Logan/Julia i guess.
It could be also just a one time thing that have no repercussions later (but I agree that it requires a big dose of suspension of disbelief to say the least! In RL you'd get beaten up for much less :D)

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I get that Logan is an arsehole that is fucking up so that Sam can step up and Ellie dumps Logan for Sam, but lately Jules is the one getting Ellie all hot and bothered.

But for those playing both the Ellie/Jules and Sam route, I wonder what the story is going to be to make Ellie break Jules' heart and dump her for her brother.
Maybe Ellie can have both?:eek::whistle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro

floofnum69

Oct 9, 2019
Has there already been a report about the patreon account "GamesNovels" that has this A wife and mother game on their patreon? they have videos on XNXX under the name "mother and wife episodes" same character names, and constantly attaching their patreon link "gamesnovels" visually into the videos.
I'm assumming it wasn't reported because if it was the lust and passion creator could report their patreon for profiting off their novel?

oh and i didn't want to use links because i don't know the rules on that.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Has there already been a report about the patreon account "GamesNovels" that has this A wife and mother game on their patreon? they have videos on XNXX under the name "mother and wife episodes" same character names, and constantly attaching their patreon link "gamesnovels" visually into the videos.
I'm assumming it wasn't reported because if it was the lust and passion creator could report their patreon for profiting off their novel?

L&P is creating "Decisions of Life". AWAM is something else entirely. A confusion that quite a few players make (y)

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

Not much L&P can do here, except reporting this persons Patreon page for ToS violating content (AWAM). Kinda funny if you think about it.

Reactions: cheesespread
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes