kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Yes, we discussed at the time the semantics of "sex scene" and obviously there is no way to tell whether it's part of the language barrier or he is voluntarily and astutely, as usual, playing on the line of ambiguity.

And on this topic, I think someone else mentioned it before but it popped out again in my mind while I was compiling the list for the d-day PD 16:

PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday
[1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
  • there are "several Ellie's events spread out over the day" (aka Ellie's day) with the return of Tyler and Logan (thanks Adolfo)
  • She does not teach on Mondays so if there's an Aiden event it's likely to be out-of-school (in the afternoon)
  • "Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband [...] and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment!" as per L&P quote

Now, if we assume that
  1. the wild event quote is still valid
  2. we are really talking about sex scene as full sex, i.e. sexual intercourse (big if!)
then the "within" has no other interpretation than PD 16, so that Sophia is really having 2 sexual intercourses in a day.

Isn't that too much? I know, I know, things have to move on, progress, we've been waiting for so long etc etc. Ok ;)

But **story-wise** isn't a little bit out of pace for the type of story that has been told so far? I mean, given the character and the story, I would have expected that the first time Sophia has sex with a male it's a defining moment in the story, with Sophia completely overwhelmed emotionally as it is a huge step giving her story of loyal wife and after all still in love with her husband. So one can easily imagine the emotional conflict, on one side the excitement for the event and on the other the regret and the sense of guilt for stepping over the line. I'd find a bit out of character if, as usual, she resets and in one of the other events of the day she goes at it again. It is difficult to reset something like that.

Obviously my reasoning is based on the fact that, whatever happens and with whomever, Sophia is "willing" to step over that line, i.e. I'm not assuming some "forced" (or worse non-consensual) act. Like, e.g. as part of an Aiden's task (even if atm such progression seems premature) or something like that as part of a blackmail path. Even in that case, and even if the 2nd time is more something à la Sam (giving in to the passion/"romantic" route) or à la Tyler (stranger + alcohol), it would be still (IMO) a bit out of place. Unless she gets drunk to cope with the shock of the 1st and she gives in with the 2nd encounter.

This is my feeling, I don't know if some of you had the same impression. And obviously there are still many things that can happen until then, many moving variables that we are not aware of and a lot of "ifs" in the premise.

To explore other possibilities, it could be that the 2 scenes are mutually exclusive: she can have sex with X or Y but not both because X and Y are on different incompatible paths. Male characters that atm have alternative routes from the top of my head:
  • the old gents and the apostles: they are on alternative paths but there is more than a possible candidate in each and I'd tend to exclude threesomes or orgies :)
  • Aiden and Morello: we don't know yet the details but after the solution they become two different paths but we still don't know if Morello will have a role/path in the story
  • Aiden and Dylan: if sent to boarding school there is mutual exclusion, but we know that it ends Sophia/Dylan so it's a no.
  • Aiden and Carl: if Dylan goes to boarding school Carl plays an important role finding the school but the character had only little interaction with Sophia atm.
Not really conclusive I must say.

The other possibility is that one of the 2 events is the swing event with Cathy&Andy. It's not yet clear if that happens in all the routes, GW or FW, atm we don't have this information for sure. In any case, at the end of the past event they said they are going to think about it for a few days. The timing would be still a bit stretched but that could be one of the two events (and it would fit well the "wild" and the "something unexpected", at least at the time of that post). That won't be cheating per se as Liam and Sophia already discussed, and (IMO) it would be more "compatible" with the previous cheating event (assuming the swinging happens in the evening at the end of the day). Of course it could also be optional in case it happens only for GW > FW or other combinations.

Ok, enough speculations for today ;) :ROFLMAO:
So then what is he making such a distinction between the lesbian sex scene and the Big lesbian sex (ual) scene. I think this day is the first truley lesbian full go at it scene.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So Playable Days 13 & 14 to go - and then over the following 5 days (PD15 - PD19) Sophia will have two hetero sex scenes and 4 lesbian sex / sexual scenes!! And of those, 5 sex/sexual scenes in just 3 days (PD15-PD17)!!!

PD15: 1st lesbian sex scene makes total sense to be Patricia at ranch, away from prying eyes.
PD16: 1*lesbian +2*hetero sex scenes - what are the odds that it will Ellie, Sam and Aiden??
PD17: 3rd lesbian sexual scene make sense to be Alyssa as that's when we are due to see her again.

Do we yet know the breakdown for scenes on PD16??
PD 16 will have at least 4 events with Elly.I doubt all will be with Sophia.
Also no Sophia/Dylan events on PD 16.

1st big hetero sex scene with an important character
2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character

Because of the way he spell it,that must be real sex scenes,not just a handjob,blowjob or any other ---job.
Also only 2 hetero sex scenes until day 20-simply no way to be just 2 ---jobs.
BTW any of the scenes bellow will fulfill the conditions.

Elly/Logan
Dylan/Emma
Dylan/Christine
Dylan/Amber
Sophia/Bennett
Sophia/Sam

I can really see the scenes to be the first 2 if he wants to troll us.Or one of them and the other one-Sophia/Bennett

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes, we discussed at the time the semantics of "sex scene" and obviously there is no way to tell whether it's part of the language barrier or he is voluntarily and astutely, as usual, playing on the line of ambiguity.

And on this topic, I think someone else mentioned it before but it popped out again in my mind while I was compiling the list for the d-day PD 16:

PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday
[1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
  • there are "several Ellie's events spread out over the day" (aka Ellie's day) with the return of Tyler and Logan (thanks Adolfo)
  • She does not teach on Mondays so if there's an Aiden event it's likely to be out-of-school (in the afternoon)
  • "Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband [...] and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment!" as per L&P quote

Now, if we assume that
  1. the wild event quote is still valid
  2. we are really talking about sex scene as full sex, i.e. sexual intercourse (big if!)
then the "within" has no other interpretation than PD 16, so that Sophia is really having 2 sexual intercourses in a day.

Isn't that too much? I know, I know, things have to move on, progress, we've been waiting for so long etc etc. Ok ;)

But **story-wise** isn't a little bit out of pace for the type of story that has been told so far? I mean, given the character and the story, I would have expected that the first time Sophia has sex with a male it's a defining moment in the story, with Sophia completely overwhelmed emotionally as it is a huge step giving her story of loyal wife and after all still in love with her husband. So one can easily imagine the emotional conflict, on one side the excitement for the event and on the other the regret and the sense of guilt for stepping over the line. I'd find a bit out of character if, as usual, she resets and in one of the other events of the day she goes at it again. It is difficult to reset something like that.

Obviously my reasoning is based on the fact that, whatever happens and with whomever, Sophia is "willing" to step over that line, i.e. I'm not assuming some "forced" (or worse non-consensual) act. Like, e.g. as part of an Aiden's task (even if atm such progression seems premature) or something like that as part of a blackmail path. Even in that case, and even if the 2nd time is more something à la Sam (giving in to the passion/"romantic" route) or à la Tyler (stranger + alcohol), it would be still (IMO) a bit out of place. Unless she gets drunk to cope with the shock of the 1st and she gives in with the 2nd encounter.

This is my feeling, I don't know if some of you had the same impression. And obviously there are still many things that can happen until then, many moving variables that we are not aware of and a lot of "ifs" in the premise.

To explore other possibilities, it could be that the 2 scenes are mutually exclusive: she can have sex with X or Y but not both because X and Y are on different incompatible paths. Male characters that atm have alternative routes from the top of my head:
  • the old gents and the apostles: they are on alternative paths but there is more than a possible candidate in each and I'd tend to exclude threesomes or orgies :)
  • Aiden and Morello: we don't know yet the details but after the solution they become two different paths but we still don't know if Morello will have a role/path in the story
  • Aiden and Dylan: if sent to boarding school there is mutual exclusion, but we know that it ends Sophia/Dylan so it's a no.
  • Aiden and Carl: if Dylan goes to boarding school Carl plays an important role finding the school but the character had only little interaction with Sophia atm.
Not really conclusive I must say.

The other possibility is that one of the 2 events is the swing event with Cathy&Andy. It's not yet clear if that happens in all the routes, GW or FW, atm we don't have this information for sure. In any case, at the end of the past event they said they are going to think about it for a few days. The timing would be still a bit stretched but that could be one of the two events (and it would fit well the "wild" and the "something unexpected", at least at the time of that post). That won't be cheating per se as Liam and Sophia already discussed, and (IMO) it would be more "compatible" with the previous cheating event (assuming the swinging happens in the evening at the end of the day). Of course it could also be optional in case it happens only for GW > FW or other combinations.

Ok, enough speculations for today ;) :ROFLMAO:
How could you add Logan and Tyler returning on playable day 16 and not add Jules? :cry:
Hmmmm? Thought: Logan and Ellie are getting a bit involved and then Ellie decides this is not what she wants and tries to stop things. Logan only has a few functional brain cells at this point (lack of blood flow above shoulders) and is trying to force issue. Sophia comes in room in response to certain sounds. She breaks up the event and chases Logan away. Then Ellie and Sophie spend time talking things over and Ellie finally says she feels dirty from the event and needs a shower. She goes for a shower and, after a bit, Sophia comes in for her obligatory 5th shower of the day. Soon there is more than hot water flowing. Would this define a wild event?:coffee:
KillJoys lived up to his name because I kept saying the "wild" event is likely to be with Ellie. According to an email he recieved from L&P, the wild event would be hetero.

Your scenario could still happen at some point on the Logan branch, it just wouldn't be the wild event

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joemaxx and xxxorro

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
How could you add Logan and Tyler returning on playable day 16 and not add Jules? :cry:
After last time with Ellie, it seems like I'm really trying my best to disappoint you! :)
But honestly this time I didn't know about that. Where does that come from? Is it intel from someone or from the script?
We know that Ellie is supposed to give back the jacket to Julia in the upcoming PD but there is no explicit event in the list.
But on Monday I had no idea. I'm glad though, and I'll update the post! :love:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
After last time with Ellie, it seems like I'm really trying my best to disappoint you! :)
But honestly this time I didn't know about that. Where does that come from? Is it intel from someone or from the script?
We know that Ellie is supposed to give back the jacket to Julia in the upcoming PD but there is no explicit event in the list.
But on Monday I had no idea. I'm glad though, and I'll update the post! :love:
Julia being back on PD16 came from a Patreon post KillJoys showed me, so not explicitly credible. But like I said, it seems fair to assume that all three of Ellie's LIs will make an appearance for the start of their branches.

Reactions: xxxorro and willzo

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday will be the first major hetero sex scene with Sam. The plan for this will be PD 14 - Day 21 - Saturday because Sophia says "We'll talk tomorrow" to Sam as she comes out of the jacuzzi. At least that's the scenario that makes the most sense to me.

Reactions: 1879

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday will be the first major hetero sex scene with Sam. The plan for this will be PD 14 - Day 21 - Saturday because Sophia says "We'll talk tomorrow" to Sam as she comes out of the jacuzzi. At least that's the scenario that makes the most sense to me.
Except that if Sophia says to Sam "We'll talk tomorrow" on playable day 12, then the talk will be on playable day 13. Update 5, I believe, around midday.

Sam may have an event on PD14, but since we don't yet have the event list for that day that we were promised, it's hard to say

Last edited:
Reactions: hzafery

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
For my clarity, the last update ended with Ellie needing a ride home after her date went bad and she got into a fight with her boyfriend. Isn't that Logan? I feel like we haven't talked about this potentially significant issue.

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
For my clarity, the last update ended with Ellie needing a ride home after her date went bad and she got into a fight with her boyfriend. Isn't that Logan? I feel like we haven't talked about this potentially significant issue.
Since when has being an ass hole to a teen girl not worked? Ellie is 18-22 year range ain't no way she would pi
Since when has being an ass hole too girls 18 -22 not gotten you some. Leaving her at the beach she probably wants to have his kids at this point

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
There wasn't a fight between them as far as I remember. He just left her there. Which ofcourse was not a good thing to do. This should add to the negative opinion of Logan even in Ellie's mind. However to me it doesn't look like Ellie will really stop since she is blinded by Logan's big dick and the whole cool dude persona.
Maybe it's a gender thing, but the insinuation to me was that there had to be a fight. Otherwise there's no reason Ellie should be stranded. But, in either case if my boyfriend left me stranded you can bet we'd be DONE, no question about it. This isn't a "negative opinion" sorta thing, this is "you're a scumbag" sorta thing.

I just feel that it was strange that Logan wasn't mentioned by name. It made me think that I had missed something.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes