derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
BBC encounters more likely between Andre' (inevitable as he's Aiden's side-kick), and Darnell from the soccer team. Note, Darnell already expressed a keen interest in Sophia on first meeting which nearly started a fight between him and Dylan. Plus, L&P already indicated some kind of participation involving Darnell at some point in the game.
I just can't see Sophia having sex with the Janitor, if anything she seemed disgusted by him in the last encounter, but who knows? Must never underestimate the power of a Janitor, almost up there with a Principal. Janitors hold the keys and totally run the buildings (as Sophia has discovered). Has the power to close the school down if he chooses, or if someone upsets him enough.
The RULE BOOK FOR TEACHER-BASED EROTIC LITERATURE states that lowly janitors shall be given a fair shot at the classy, educated teacher. This is especially required if the janitor is black and the teacher has already been made aware of his cartoonishly-huge broomstick.

The rules also state that the principal is high on the priority list. Principal Johnson (he is black, isn't he?) gained points by insisting on hugging Sophia in their first meeting, and trying to slide his finger down her slacks. However, he lost points by not being an alpha-male and being afraid of his own students.

The bully kid's henchman/sidekick, regardless of color, does not rate his own scene with the teacher. He could get his share in any gang/group encounter.

Ditto with a third-tiered (behind Dylan and Zac as major characters) teen athlete on the team. He could very well pile on in a team event.

Now DeShawn, the guy from the sauna, is a professional athlete, is he not? A black pro athlete who points his naked manhood at the married white teacher is nearly an automatic score. But since he is coupled with the teacher's friend, it may only be a three-way event.

That being said, I am predicting nothing, as I don't know if P&L has read the rule book, or if he is a rule breaker.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Principal Johnson (he is black, isn't he?) gained points by insisting on hugging Sophia in their first meeting, and trying to slide his finger down her slacks. However, he lost points by not being an alpha-male and being afraid of his own students.
I don't think he's black & according to the rulebook to which you're referring, as produced by 'StereotypesRUs,' he would have been Alpha if he was, surely? I think L&P has read the rulebook but likes to tinker with it, unlike when I started playing in 2018, when I thought we had a real rule breaker.

Generally speaking I think the Dev has a copy of the rulebook as a miniature vinyl disc, which will only play at 16rpm, (they do exist, I've seen one) & had to obtain a "special" turntable to play it. He knows we can only take a small segment every few months.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Tonight ??
Yes, by & by, one fine day, all being well, there'll come a time, (& who can say how close that day may be, even as I type), when "Tonight" will be the operative phrase. Then we'll wait to see if the update is behind a paywall so impenetrable that "drm" doesn't begin to cover it, or whether pirates will have to/be able to download the full game still, or just the update. These & other questions will/should be answered....in the fullness of time....at a date to be announced....by & by....

Reactions: Jack Adams

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Yes, by & by, one fine day, all being well, there'll come a time, (& who can say how close that day may be, even as I type), when "Tonight" will be the operative phrase. Then we'll wait to see if the update is behind a paywall so impenetrable that "drm" doesn't begin to cover it, or whether pirates will have to/be able to download the full game still, or just the update. These & other questions will/should be answered....in the fullness of time....at a date to be announced....by & by....
You know something, honestly, if L&P really were able to create a file that could not be cracked by pirates, I don't think I'd lose any sleep. It may almost be a blessing to simply be done with the game. Again, I don't mean that as a threat or a complaint, but having access to the game permanently removed may be for the best. Otherwise I'll keep hanging out hoping for changes that are never going to happen. I'd miss having reasons to chat with you fine people, but it would sorta be nice to just be done with it.

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I'd missing having reasons to chat with you fine people
This got me emotional :cry:

Other than that it will be a double edged sword to lock up the game like this. No matter the effort he puts in future he himself has limited his community and it's growth prospects if he does this. If anything, with the time the circle will only get smaller.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
You know something, honestly, if L&P really were able to create a file that could not be cracked by pirates, I don't think I'd lose any sleep. It may almost be a blessing to simply be done with the game. Again, I don't mean that as a threat or a complaint, but having access to the game permanently removed may be for the best. Otherwise I'll keep hanging out hoping for changes that are never going to happen. I'd missing having reasons to chat with you fine people, but it would sorta be nice to just be done with it.
I’ve been thinking exactly the same for a few days now. I do enjoy the thread a lot but honestly, it would probably be more like an acquaintance moving away than losing someone close.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
If it's age you mean I don't think that it's been given but he looks to me like a fit 40-something. His base model is used in renders to illustrate characters from mid-30s to late 50s.
no i mean what is the advantage of clark over other characters which make him the first to have sex with sophia?

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Perhaps the definitive way to express our disposition would be to send L&P a recording of Richard Beymer singing "Tonight" on one of those 16 2/3 RPM records (replete with the loss in high fidelity.) This would be apropos as poor Tony's dreams were never realized either.
Thanx, Jack.

Reactions: ancienregimele

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
He has no advantage to be honest. Sophia doesn't like him either. If she wants a BBC she would easily be more drawn to Deshawn since she liked him and they have common interests.

I don't really believe the Janitor will have actual sex with Sophia at any point in the game. I feel his purpose would be more to get Sophia interested in BBC and maybe get something out of it at most but sex doesn't really seem plausible to me with the Janitor.
L&P doesn`t care about your thoughts. I bet that Sophia will sleep with Clark

Reactions: Adolfo

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
You know something, honestly, if L&P really were able to create a file that could not be cracked by pirates, I don't think I'd lose any sleep. It may almost be a blessing to simply be done with the game. Again, I don't mean that as a threat or a complaint, but having access to the game permanently removed may be for the best. Otherwise I'll keep hanging out hoping for changes that are never going to happen. I'd miss having reasons to chat with you fine people, but it would sorta be nice to just be done with it.
Don't give up so soon. I think the changes you want will come about sooner than you think.

luckyking01

Mar 6, 2021
A Wife and Mother [v0.150] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.05 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.43 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.40 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

I will add the Workupload links in a bit, it's taking some time to upload.

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
MAN mixdrop is not opening and workupload don't have resume compaitability please try to upload on anonfile

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
I see that lots of you talk about the slow progress of the game. I also understand that you are all huge fans of the game like me but you also have to calm down and accept that what is it. I am not paying a single coin to play this game and I dont see a reason for complaining even if the game is bad. If you are like me, you should step back and stop flaming the developer. If he decide to turn the page he will do it no matter what you are saying here. If you want your voice as a fan to be heard you should subscribe to his page and leave a comment there about your feelings. I dont see reason why you are still talking about the same shit over and over again here. Just leave a comment about the story, about your feelings after you played the game, or ask about some help. All other is just spamming of same topic over and over again. Next update will come when is ready, may be there is not going to be next update who knows. But dont tell me you never played other games like this one which got
abandoned.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
no i mean what is the advantage of clark over other characters which make him the first to have sex with sophia?
Sorry for the misunderstanding. Clark doesn't have any particular advantage AFAIK. He's a character "in the running" IMO. As far as the story has been told he would seem to have more chance than say, the Principal but he's well behind the likes of Sam.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Janitor Clark is part of the school and we only have Aiden at the school. Until now. Which means, until new evidence, no Aiden, no janitor.
Alongside Aiden we have Andre. So I think Andre has an advantage over the janitor.
Darnell may be another option, but we still don't have events on the route with the soccer team.
And let's not forget about DeShawn.
So:
  • if Aiden: first Andre
  • no Aiden: DeShawn first/maybe Darnell if soccer team route will have events

Reactions: wynlard
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes