Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
(I don't say this as a Dylan supporter)

Honestly, I think dragging on Dylans events so there is a long wait for the actual sexual events which will be so late term is a terrible idea.

And I don't care for the realism aspect of it considering I don't really see the point in looking at this as a realistic adult game anymore.

Jun 15, 2021

Morning:
1) Sophia/Ellie (Very short)
2) Sophia/Sam (Very short)
3) Sophia/Ellie

Noon:
1) 1st side job OR: 2nd side Job
2) Sophia/Dylan

Afternoon:
1) Sophia/Dylan

Evening:
1) Sophia/Dylan
2) Meeting "museum college guys"
that's all will be a new 0.165 version?

Reactions: Jjgreen

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I only have a passing interest in the updates for this year. I mean, last update had a whopping 23 seconds of content for my playthrough. Just over a minute for a wait of over 6 months.
You're not going to be the only one to suffer :sneaky: People on the Aiden route will not have content for 3 years now. On PD 16 it will Ellie all the way. So Dylan route followers will have no content whatsoever. Everyone who plays selective routes will have to face this at some point during the development. You're facing it now, others will face it later.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You're not going to be the only one to suffer :sneaky: People on the Aiden route will not have content for 3 years now. On PD 16 it will Ellie all the way. So Dylan route followers will have no content whatsoever. Everyone who plays selective routes will have to face this at some point during the development. You're facing it now, others will face it later.
Aiden doesn't have a route. He doesn't even have relationship points ffs. He's just a secondary character for the Dylan route, who get all but one of the events for this PD. And 3 full events PD14.

And PD16 is not "Ellie all the way". There's task #5, and the 2 hetero "sex scenes". Might even be a GW event, but until we get the event list we can't say

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

dylanbroww

Jun 2, 2022
I choose Dylan,
I choose the on who is her son
If Sam was Sophia‘s son,I choose him,
I'm attracted to incest :whistle:
Hope Dylan return to the hometown of borning :HideThePain:
“Mommy !I'm back . Feel so nice!”:LUL:
I agree with you, if sam is Sophia son, I will also be very supportive of him. For young people like dylan and sam, it's better to make love to their own mother, than to ask a friend's mother. On the basis of the love of mother and son, that's the reason I support Dylan so much with Sophia :love:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Aiden doesn't have a route. He doesn't even have relationship points ffs. He's just a secondary character for the Dylan route, who get all but one of the events for this PD. And 3 full events PD14.

And PD16 is not "Ellie all the way". There's task #5, and the 2 hetero "sex scenes". Might even be a GW event, but until we get the event list we can't say
Firstly Aiden is a full fledged route. Even if she is not getting relationship points. I even asked L&P about there being no relationship points for Zac Alyssa, Aiden and so on. He said not to worry about them as they don't matter much, all that matters is the filthy and good wife points. More relationship points offer no advantage in the game. If you refuse even one choice then just like on the routes without relationship points, you are removed from the particular storyline. Plus you don't need to be following the Dylan route to play the Aiden route. Aiden's route is independent of any other route in the game.

For PD 16 you are just splitting hair for what i said. That day has most Ellie events is what I meant. Solo events with her, different branching and the wild event which is assumed to be with Logan's friends is also there, which is supposed to be a highlight of the game according to L&P.

Last edited:

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

A Wife and Mother [v0.161 Part 2] + KoGa3's Mod

Download Apk: ,

A Wife and Mother [v0.151 Part 1] + KoGa3's Mod

Download Apk : , Workupload

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
SPOILER: Gestures

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So no Sofia event for this update? What about the next one?
As far as I'm aware, Sophia will make no appearance at all this update, since it is at the Robinson household. The first teaser for this event is Dylan walking away from the house.

v.170 is the 2nd side job, so will have Sophia.
Apart from the alleged animation "helper", nope. Goal shmoal. What you gonna do?
To be fair, it really doesn't matter if L&P's helpers are real or imagined if it doesn't result in faster content. For a small update like this one it's already over the average time needed to get this done in the 10 or so years L&P cliams the game might be completed by.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Firstly Aiden is a full fledged route. Even if she is not getting relationship points. I even asked L&P about there being no relationship points for Zac Alyssa, Aiden and so on. He said not to worry about them as they don't matter much, all that matters is the filthy and good wife points. More relationship points offer no advantage in the game. If you refuse even one choice then just like on the routes without relationship points, you are removed from the particular storyline. Plus you don't need to be following the Dylan route to play the Aiden route. Aiden's route is independent of any other route in the game.

For PD 16 you are just splitting hair for what i said. That day has most Ellie events is what I meant. Solo events with her, different branching and the wild event which is assumed to be with Logan's friends is also there, which is supposed to be a highlight of the game according to L&P.
Firstly, whoever has a route or not is immaterial. Getting the story within a reasonable timeframe is the issue I'm pushing to resolve. I wouldn't care how many branches whoever has if we were getting a PD every 6 months. But we're not.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I've not used the m-word with this Dev & his project, because I'm a pirate & feel that it's up to those who pay to have such a debate, if it's thought necessary anymore. It's not milking, or the absence of it, that interests me.

If the current rate of single event-based updates was maintained for a total of 5 this year, it would leave another 5 for next year, meaning 2 years for 1 playable day. Assuming, for the sake of estimation, that PDs average out at around the same length, (knowing that some could be longer or shorter) & assuming no more 5 month delays for animations, the conclusion of AWAM would be around 2056/57.

Now, here's 2 positive thoughts. That's 8 years less than one top estimate of 2065. If the VN/game continues there will be fans on this thread today still alive to see it.
Most people arent literally waiting for game completion; theyre waiting for some sort of intercourse other than Liam.

If the game does complete I imagine L&P will fast forward some days as he's done in the past.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes