Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
Thanks for sharing!
Finally we have the long promised list.

Now the big question is which branch the events, especially Dylan's, belong to.
Being a Saturday Dylan is back from boarding school (same branch as the upcoming event in v0.165). But we also know that Dylan/Sophia is not continuing on that storyline. Or at least that's what he said.
Last time his football match was on a Sunday, I wonder if one of the events could be that, given that Sunday Sophia will be taken by the ranch event. It's common for youth matches (at least in Europe) to be on a Saturday afternoon.

The 2nd side job is really a surprise and speaking of surprise also Ellie's event in the morning: we were all thinking about another shower event but unless it's the second one, I doubt it that it will be a very short one.

Here is the update list of official and "unofficial" events after the current PD

DayDay of the weekPDTime of the dayReleaseEvent
20Friday13
Morningv0.155
Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task)
School break (bonus scene)
Don Morello (optional)
Noon
v0.160Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2
v0.161Aiden's Meeting
v0.165Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
update 42nd side job 3rd day
Afternoon
update 5Sophia/Sam
update 6Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening
update 7Sophia/Dylan Part 1
update 8Sophia/Dylan Part 2
update 9Dylan/Ellie/Christine
update 10Dylan/Emma + rest
21Saturday14
Morning
Sophia/Ellie (Very short)
Sophia/Sam (Very short)
Sophia/Ellie
Noon
1st side job OR: 2nd side Job
Sophia/Dylan
Afternoon
Sophia/Dylan
Evening
Sophia/Dylan
Meeting "museum college guys"

PD 15 - Day 22 - Sunday
[1st lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 3 playable days]

PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday
[1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
  • there are "several Ellie's events spread out over the day" (aka Ellie's day) and the return of the sauna guys Tyler and Logan
  • She usually does not teach on Mondays so if there's an Aiden event it's likely to be out-of-school (in the afternoon), but after what happened in v0.161 she will meet Aiden and they are going to have a "have a 'private chat' on Monday at school" .
  • "Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband [...] and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment!" as per L&P old quote

PD 17 - Day 24 - Tuesday
[3rd big lesbian sex(ual) scene with an important character: Within the next 5 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events
  • She is teaching on Tuesdays and probably there will be the first sport lesson if the school gym is ready (after the "usual" Literature class)
  • 2nd optional solution for Aiden (less comfortable than Morello)
  • Alyssa will be back and they are likely to meet at soccer practice ("I think Tuesday next week when our boys have soccer practice will be the earliest we can see each other again.")
PD 18 - Day 25 - Wednesday
  • Biology class, likely another Aiden's task
  • The 1st chance to get rid of Bennett (source)

PD 19 - Day 26 - Thursday
[4th lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 7 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events

PD 20 - Day 27 - Thursday
  • Literature class, likely another Aiden's task
Next Payable day 4 is in when? December 2025??

darkseth

Feb 3, 2018
hello, how are you?
English is not my first language, I took the lesbian route, the son's friend's son and blackmail route, but no matter which one I choose, the game goes to a part where you can decide whether to ask for help from dom morelo or not then it ends, from what you said, there's more content after that or I'm getting confused

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
dylan is going to fuck aiden
and it will include a god level animation (hot af)
No it will be Liam who fucks Aiden, in turn Liam finds out he really likes it and decides to pursue "playing for the other Team" - as a result Sophia must now find some other source of satisfaction - in a even more desperate and urgent manner. Thus completing the turning of this game into a five year plan instead of a 10 year (or was that 10 year instead of 20?)

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
View attachment 1882254
View attachment 1882255
day 14
Morning:
1) Sophia/Ellie (Very short)
2) Sophia/Sam (Very short)
3) Sophia/Ellie

Noon:
1) 1st side job OR: 2nd side Job
2) Sophia/Dylan

Afternoon:
1) Sophia/Dylan

Evening:
1) Sophia/Dylan
2) Meeting "museum college guys"
There's a lot of Sophia/Dylan on Day 14, this gets me very excited. What do you guys think they'll be doing that day? Nothing huge i suppose, but enough events in one day to pique my interest!

Reactions: SuperPerv96

Dec 29, 2021
There's a lot of Sophia/Dylan on Day 14, this gets me very excited. What do you guys think they'll be doing that day? Nothing huge i suppose, but enough events in one day to pique my interest!

What do you think they will do? Shopping, cutting hair, going to church or cleaning the room, anything...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wrong. Sam has 13 events till now with Sophia. Dylan has 17 events.

Everyone here really exaggerates the number of events Dylan has had. The beginning of the game is littered with Sam events.
Actually Dylan have 22 so far.And half of the Sam events are with Sophia and Dylan.Probably for a potential threesome.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes