Maxim Nix

May 5, 2017
Eh. I understand the dev's pacing, 30 days of play and all...but this is just too slow. Guess I'll lurk and see if anything actually comes of all this work and buildup now.

tg

May 1, 2017
If I have to make a guess, from the preview photo I expect that Sofia will extremely teasing the boys. Maybe an open robe with her underwear, a deep leg cross sowing her thighs etc
It might be a chance to deepen her relationship with Sam, and deepen her son's cuck status. Can't wait for that option. BTW, I don't like Dylan. I think he's creepy.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
It might be a chance to deepen her relationship with Sam, and deepen her son's cuck status. Can't wait for that option. BTW, I don't like Dylan. I think he's creepy.
I think that too, that she will deepen, her relationship with Sam. And with Dylan, I am with you.

Reactions: ozzo, DirkP and tg

Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
Why, of course. What else would you do with it? If the story is not good (and this is almost always the case), what's the point?

I just don't find the "Let's have sex first and talk later" appealing. And it's not unique at all. I've seen characters introduced and put into sexual situations in five minutes time and time again. Particularly, in games where dev is totally incompetent as a writer, which, don't take me wrong, is not JOHN's case, but for me it's simply not enough if I can't get myself to care about any of the characters.

Whatever floats your boat, mate.
He/she was talking about JOHN where the first sex scene is in the beggining, and the guy that the MC is having with is the Love interest(boyfriend), it would be cool when sophia and liam had sex when they arive at there new home? To introduce how the sex scene will play out?but no...the dev said *you know what im not gonna add one*even though thier married and had kids, and btw sophia is such a huge prude, she reacts like shes a virgin, im pretty sure its normal for sisters to see eachother naked without it feeling wierd

Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
Been 2 hours into the game and just reached day 3.
Barely and nudity, only non stop teasing, adding filthy points.

Are there any sex scenes worth the time playing this lengthy drama game?
If you count the teasing bit, no theres no single content in this game its just pure blue Ballsia

hamlet17

Dec 17, 2017
What are, in your opinion, best incest games currently that have some substantial sex scenes, except the ones which we all know and are on popular list (Milfy, DfD, etc.)?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What are, in your opinion, best incest games currently that have some substantial sex scenes, except the ones which we all know and are on popular list (Milfy, DfD, etc.)?
Right now I am playing both Milfy City and F.I.L.F.
Interesting to see how the mothers in both games are way over heel about MC:)
You can try everything from ICSTOR and Iccreations.+the whole list from before.

Reactions: Rythan25 and Mamrez

Mamrez

Sep 8, 2018
Right now I am playing both Milfy City and F.I.L.F.
Interesting to see how the mothers in both games are way over heel about MC:)
You can try everything from ICSTOR and Iccreations.+the whole list from before.
MILF CITY is the best game i ever played (y)

Reactions: Naegus

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
Who deals with the processing of this site?
I took a look at the Fashion Business website and I turned my attention to the title bar of the game at the top, or would you like to enter it on this page?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
How do you all want the game to end?

I kinda want Sophia to be able to bang anyone and everyone in the game, and make the whole family accept that it's the new reality for them whether they like it or not.

Arzies

Jul 18, 2018
How do you all want the game to end?

I kinda want Sophia to be able to bang anyone and everyone in the game, and make the whole family accept that it's the new reality for them whether they like it or not.
Same sentiments mate! I want her to bang all of them - young & old. And w/out the shits like breakups, divorce, cool-offs etc.. i want the whole family intact but doing all those nasty things.hehe!

Reactions: none300
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes