Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
$5,064 of $6,500 per month
I cancel all my college courses so I can spend even more time developing the game!
Additionally, I'll give my hardware a massive "face-lift", primarily to render faster and release quicker update-versions!
it would be a better decision if he already cancels it and continues the game. it's difficult to earn $5,064 per month as a CGI artist in most of the times in most of the countries. not to forget, he has to go to work, and work on projects everyday. if he developed a couple of more games like this, he will probably be able to retire in few years.

kapos

Feb 14, 2018
if you cant develop a game right because you have too much work ,then you dont do it.How simple is this? :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

That scene will be different depending on if Sophia is more filthy than a good wife plus if she has full relationship points with the boys or not!
I am sure that Sophia/Dylan/Sam and Sophia/Sam scenes have better chances to show a bigger progress than all 3 jobs-regular one-teacher+2 side jobs.

Naegus

Nov 30, 2017
So I finally played all the way through. I chose mostly "Goodwife" options. My two cents:
I was pleased with the overall quality of the graphics. It feels like a complete world and that can be rare.
Choosing the options the way I did I realized after a couple hours I had managed to play a game about nothing. It was a strange slice of life game that teased points but never connects.
Aside from progressing slower than trees age and stars die it was entertaining enough for me to plod my way to the end of the current content. BUT only after I gave up on anything interesting happening and deceided to just treat it like a TV drama a very PG TV drama because I can see more happening on a tele-novela on a spanish station.
I do want to see where this goes but I will lower my bar considerably and hopefully I will be pleasantly suprised with any updates that happen this year.
Overall it has lot of promise but is going the LOOONNG way around getting there.

Mamrez

Sep 8, 2018
DoD-Dreams of Desire
DoDana-Dreaming of Dana
DmD-Dating my Daughter
MSN-My Sweet Neighbors
PL-Parental Love
AWAM-A Wife and Mother
JOHN-Jessica O'Neil's Hard News
HL-High Life
AL-Acting Lessons
MC-Milfy City
SU-Something Unlimited
BB-Big Brother
DfD-Daughter for Desert
API-Au-Pair Innocence
FF-Freeloading Family
LwM-Life with Mary
FaM-Fertile and Mating
good girl gone bad
a nice list of game.
do you know ivan the mover, he has a good time with his wife and daughter and forget about sophia since she isn't f---kable at this current development
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what's the name of this game? :)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes