AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
anyone else getting this on Day 13?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script2.rpy", line 14028, in <module>
NameError: name 'day13_Sophia_Patricia_take_vengeance_on_thugs' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script2.rpyc", line 14028, in script
  File "C:\Users\DellXPS\Downloads\AWAM-0.07-pc\AWAM-0.07-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\DellXPS\Downloads\AWAM-0.07-pc\AWAM-0.07-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\DellXPS\Downloads\AWAM-0.07-pc\AWAM-0.07-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script2.rpy", line 14028, in <module>
NameError: name 'day13_Sophia_Patricia_take_vengeance_on_thugs' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.07 0.07
Sun Jan 13 10:28:15 2019
Yes. This is unmatching specification script line on file script2.rypc. Just ignore it and continue. The game developer probably will correct it soon.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
another update with nothing in it. How this dev makes any money is beyond me. This game has the most renders in existance and 0 content.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
another update with nothing in it. How this dev makes any money is beyond me. This game has the most renders in existance and 0 content.
if you're happy with it then support him if not then you don't, no one forced you to become his supporter, imo just wait till the end of 2021 for more content, all i can say is this game has huge potential with current update and i know the janitor have a spy cam installed (blackmail material) in girl locker room since he watch his phone when sophia changing her clothes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
if you're happy with it then support him if not then you don't, no one forced you to become his supporter, imo just wait till the end of 2021 for more content, all i can say is this game has huge potential with current update and i know the janitor have a spy cam installed (blackmail material) in girl locker room since he watch his phone when sophia changing her clothes
Don't rely on that.The janitor is way too good soul,more pure than Sophia.He won't do such a thing unless he get 1000 filthy points:)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
If you are unhappy with my post no one is forcing you to read it. I support 12 devs and this is not one of them. I will however keep adding critique where i seem fit. I am a story writer for a living and i told in this thread more then once that the build up that takes so long can only end in disaster for the main event which is sex or sexual encounters. This so called huge potential will soon wash down and the dev will be writing himself in a corner.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
that the build up that takes so long can only end in disaster for the main event which is sex or sexual encounters.
Yeah that's one of my "fears", after so much build up and waiting the sex scenes to be a huge disappointment...

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Yeah that's one of my "fears", after so much build up and waiting the sex scenes to be a huge disappointment...
The dev could write himself out of this by adding little sex scenes into the next few updates. But i highly doubt that. I mean its over a year now with basically no content? When the sex scenes come he better has a backup plan to stretch them otherwise he has a sex vn with 90000 Renders where only 200 of them contain sex scenes.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
got an error. played the path to the spa and after that got the error... see txt att.
Everyone is going through that error. This is a script specification error. Put "Ignore" and move on. Developer will most likely fix this error soon.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

0.07 - Explanation about Ellie's behaviour and her storylines:

I've read that many people think that in the spa, after the scene with Elena/Julia at the pool, Ellie behaved like a total slut all of a sudden. First of all I don't see how this was a total slut behaviour. Yeah, if Sophia doesn't say anything, Ellie stays silent and lets the guy massage her breasts at the side a little bit and her butt. Maybe a little daring but it's not necessarily a slut behavior! That he rubbed his crotch against her leg she didn't even notice, because she was so entranced by the massage. If Sophia prevents that scene, Ellie will tell her outside, that she didn't even notice that because of the marvelous massage.

In the sauna she acted like a casual pubescent High School teen who sees some attractive (naked) guys. Yeah, looking on cocks and talking about it is also nothing really extraordinary for them! And her behavior will be a little more understandable later (she's rather confused than a slut at the moment!). And then she just talked with Logan alone. She haven't sit on his lap and he wasn't touching her or something. So here I also don't see why she acted like a slut!

Ellie has never been a lesbian but she'll have the opportunity to explore her "bi-side", if she had her "special moment" with Julia at the pool! She has always been superficial and liked only older, very popular guys! That was already implied a couple of times in the story and Sophia also said her opinion to that! This only underlines Ellie's behavior in the spa!

So what I was thinking? Sophia notices (will notice) that Ellie isn't on the right track. She has the possibility to change Ellie's mind or just let her do what she wants. That's why she can decide how far she let the massage guy go with her and intervene if necessary! Especially if she intervenes when the massage guy is rubbing his crotch against her, Sophia will have a really serious talk with her afterwards!

That Logan becomes Ellie's new boyfriend is essential for her storyline with Sophia. Also Sophia has to keep her marriage a secret to the guys in the sauna. But don't worry, Logan will be avoidable later, if Sophia makes the right decisions! So from playable day 16 on, Ellie's storyline will branch in 3 different storylines!

Upcoming events of update 0.075 and 0.08:
0.075:
Morning:
1) A little "Dylan/Sam" - Event
2) Start of the actual teacher storyline (Sophia)
3) "Sam" - Event
Noon:
Sophia looks for a second side job (internet)
4) 3rd working day at the nursing home (choosable side job)
0.08:
Noon/Afternoon:
1) First time at the beach! "Sophia/Dylan" - Event + "Sophia/Carl" - Event
If the "Sophia/Dylan" event takes place, depends on an important decision a few days before!!!
2) Home again: A little "Sophia/Sam" - Event
Evening:
1) "Sophia/Liam" - Event (you'll meet a new possibly important character!)
2) "Sophia/Ellie/Patricia" - Event (Filthy route)

PS
Some of the events within the next 2 playable days are the reason for which I saved the "more sexy scenes" with Sophia yet!
So when exactly this is coming out?

Reactions: kapos
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes