Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
wow never thought this is an awesome game. I thought since it's 0.07 beta it might be a very small game, but it turned out it has plenty of content. I barely made to second day.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
actually I'm planning that you could play the whole game without one erotic scene!
You realise that every other game is like that,right?
JOHN is unique,very few actualy menage to add sex in the beginning.I wonder what you will do with any game, after the desire is over?Throw it away?
We already saw that to happen in almost every game thread.People that are there only until the sex with main LI.
Haven't try this game yet, so i try to catch up some infos by reading the posts, but 527 pages, well.... i read the few first and the few last. And i'm quite confused.
The first quote is from the dev more than a year ago, and don't know if he is serious or sarcastic?
The second is more to call out Armion82, coz only by few posts i don't know if you like this game or not?

I get that the time between updates seems long for somes, but is it worthy?
Thank you

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm pretty sure that many will be disappointed that the update will be only with males.Especialy after last too many cocks update:)
I'm not sure how popular is the teacher or the old guys.
Clearly Dylan and Sam have most fans for those who are looking for MF fun.
The moovers and museum boys are also realy popular.
Maybe then comes the guys from the gym,school boys and then teacher,principal etc.

Reactions: Mamrez

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
I wonder what the next animation will be ?
My assumptions about 0.75
1 probably again peeping
2 harassment in the staff room
3 help with shopping 2.0(kiss on the mouth)
the second job is probably as tutoring to these class shifts
4 probably one of these old people will look at Sophia and grab her for a boob
What would not he show for sure we will get another kick in the balls

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes