Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I dare to make a prediction! If now the events with Dylan, Ellie, and Patricia happen, he won't drop below 2000 anymore, not even like regularly at the beginning of the month. If that doesn't show him that he should change something in the story, then I don't know what more clues (including the poll) he needs. Or he is happy with patrons between 1500 - 2000. Then so be it.
He could be content with the current member count. Who knows. I'm curious about how many members dropped their tier to lower levels with his current count because of the progress on content.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
What are some good alternatives out there for fans of dynamics like Sam and Sophia? By that, I mean a younger “kid” (teenager/young adult) and an older woman. Bonus points if it’s a friend’s mom situation or teacher.

I’ve already enjoyed Photo Hunt, Halfway House, Milfy City, Lust Academy, Demon Boy, Being a DIK, Savior, The Visit, A Mother’s Love, Summertime Saga, and Measuring My Cum.

I’m trying to see if there’s any hidden gems out there that I’m missing.

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
Seriously... What do you expect from an update! :lepew:
1) Sophia's full nudity!
2) Partial exposure of Sofia!
3) A scene not related to Sam's room!
4) Someone out of the way // will be caught!
5) Just playing with Sam!
6) Your option! ;) :coffee:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
What are some good alternatives out there for fans of dynamics like Sam and Sophia? By that, I mean a younger “kid” (teenager/young adult) and an older woman. Bonus points if it’s a friend’s mom situation or teacher.

I’ve already enjoyed Photo Hunt, Halfway House, Milfy City, Lust Academy, Demon Boy, Being a DIK, Savior, The Visit, A Mother’s Love, Summertime Saga, and Measuring My Cum.

There's F.I.L.F, Heart Problems, Duality, Back to the Cabin, Chasing Sunset, Apocalust, QPrey, Fresh Women, Dreams of Desire, My Pleasure, Seducing the Devil, Shut Up and Dance, Sunshine Love, Timestamp series, The Office, Milfs of Sunville. If you haven't tried out those VNs.

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
1) Sophia's full nudity!
Fabric Enthusiastic will happy.

1. rubbing the penis over the fabric
2. licking pussy over the fabric
3. dry humping Sam over the fabric
4. Sophia will orgasm from over the fabric yoni massage

Sam or Sophia will be getting off in this update IMO, which is a big step their relationship.

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
i hope this new update move the story... the dev has been dangling the carrot for too long... and sex with husband does not count.. 7000 xt /xtx next month... and under 1K + normal power pin cable

Reactions: Mirnation

kiarash1985

Mar 22, 2018
Little by little the game loses its purpose, it moves so far away from the purpose for which many play it, namely: incest.
imho, if with all the recent hypes for this update and also the lack of sex with anyone beside liam so far, we are going to get just a dry humping or more worse just touching, LP WILL lose more patrons, there are so many games out there which are providing the contents users want and in high-quality with great stories, and honestly they deserve better support, namely "Life in Santa County","No More Money","Tales from the Unending Void",... - i can name so many of them.
after all these years, everyone is frustrated with long update times with little to none new contents based on their chosen path, so again, LP will surely lose patrons which is something i don't want to see personally, i just hope the sex happens this time which realistically has at max 5% probability, and that's sad.

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

kiarash1985

Mar 22, 2018

Life in Santa County(Friend's Mom in crazy HQ with great story, teacher, aunt, super-hot mom) is currently the best imo and there are many sex scenes with them except the mom so far, A Mother's Love (Girlfriend's Mother), Away from Home(Mom, Aunt, so many MILFs), Midnight Paradise (another game in shambles but great stuff so far), Tales from the Unending Void (Sci-fi + great story + Incest) another favorite of mine.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Right now, His Patreon member count is stagnant. He hits 2k members every month, but then it's reduced to 1500-1600 every new month reset for the last couple of years. He plateaus out with his member count. But the question becomes how much patience his members have for saying enough is enough. Some of them start reducing the tier to a lower tier, I guess to show him that they are becoming impatience now.
must also prepare DOL

• Haha
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
1) Sophia's full nudity!
1.Rather, Sophia will not be naked in her panties, but that is not certain. She may also only take her clothes off halfway Yes 50% 50
6. One animation is 100%: Sophia takes off her blouse, shows Sam her tits and he plays with them and kisses them as a new piece

Reactions: Kumartest
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes