meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
This guy is just ridiculous. I've played the game and read the text, it's not that hard, a week is insanely long. Even a technical document in the field is medicine or engineering would take a couple of days. The programming should be made in parallel with the PS, have a picture ready, put it in the game, you really got to like losing money by not changing the way you work just a little bit and try to be more efficient.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
When L&P says "a bite more" it's going to take a while, so goodbye first half of November, hello second half, the 24th marks 3 months since the last update, so much waiting time for just one event is horrible, but if you fellows think this is bad wait and see what next year brings.

We closed last year with Sam and everything seems to indicate that this year we will also close with Sam, very poetic I would say.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
When L&P says "a bite more" it's going to take a while, so goodbye first half of November, hello second half, the 24th marks 3 months since the last update, so much waiting time for just one event is horrible, but if you fellows think this is bad wait and see what next year brings.

We closed last year with Sam and everything seems to indicate that this year we will also close with Sam, very poetic I would say.
It brings me back to my original point about events 1-5 taking a year to make for PD 13. Are events 6-10 going to take that long as well? But yeah, here we are again where Sophia and Sam's event closes out the year again.

DDTolik

May 26, 2017
Seriously... What do you expect from an update! :lepew:
1) Sophia's full nudity!
2) Partial exposure of Sofia!
3) A scene not related to Sam's room!
4) Someone out of the way // will be caught!
5) Just playing with Sam!
6) Your option! ;) :coffee:

The developer himself does not want Sofia to have sex or sex scenes with at least her husband, I think there will be a maximum of vulgar tickling like in a jacuzzi.

Well, since I'm a sick pervert haha, I would like Sam to take off her T-shirt, fuck her tits, in the end she took it in her mouth so as not to get her face dirty.

Or he will still get it dirty and there will be the next scene in the shower, which we saw from the leaked frames)))

Reactions: RUSSIAN MAFIA

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
It brings me back to my original point about events 1-5 taking a year to make for PD 13. Are events 6-10 going to take that long as well? But yeah, here we are again where Sophia and Sam's event closes out the year again.
My positive estimate is that the rest of PD 13 will take a year and 2 months to complete, but if unexpected things happen, illness, hardware issues or mental fatigue it can stretch to two years.

This is a real scenario that can happen, it is better to prepare because the AWAM development time will get slower and slower and then it will be abandoned

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
imho, if with all the recent hypes for this update and also the lack of sex with anyone beside liam so far, we are going to get just a dry humping or more worse just touching, LP WILL lose more patrons, there are so many games out there which are providing the contents users want and in high-quality with great stories, and honestly they deserve better support, namely "Life in Santa County","No More Money","Tales from the Unending Void",... - i can name so many of them.
after all these years, everyone is frustrated with long update times with little to none new contents based on their chosen path, so again, LP will surely lose patrons which is something i don't want to see personally, i just hope the sex happens this time which realistically has at max 5% probability, and that's sad.
We know for sure there will be no sex in the update.
First hetero sex scene will be PD16 and we are still on PD13.

KAz87

Sep 18, 2018
And it def wont be Sophia... so epic milk regarding the base concept of an ADULT genre game... if its not that... well even more epic XD

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
thats not 100% true.

We know we will get the first hetro sexscene with Sophia and a MAJOR character in the next 4 playable days. HOWEVER there is still the date with the museum guys which is supposed to be very hot and really changing the flow.

Also we will probably see some handjob or blowjob mostly with the next Dylan and Sophia part since this event is so big it needs two updates as well.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
thats not 100% true.

We know we will get the first hetro sexscene with Sophia and a MAJOR character in the next 4 playable days. HOWEVER there is still the date with the museum guys which is supposed to be very hot and really changing the flow.

Also we will probably see some handjob or blowjob mostly with the next Dylan and Sophia part since this event is so big it needs two updates as well.
If you read his statement in the first hetero scene, it's this...

1667608936388.png

It doesn't mean with Sophia. It can be any important character, for example. Dylan/Emma, Christine, Marie, or Ellie, or it could be Ellie/Sam, Logan, or Dylan. The 1st or 2nd lesbian will most likely be Sophia since L&P said the lesbian scene would happen first before the hetero scene. The combo could be Sophia/Patricia or Ellie.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
If you read his statement in the first hetero scene, it's this...

View attachment 2147791

It doesn't mean with Sophia. It can be any important character, for example. Dylan/Emma, Christine, Marie, or Ellie, or it could be Ellie/Sam, Logan, or Dylan. The 1st or 2nd lesbian will most likely be Sophia since L&P said the lesbian scene would happen first before the hetero scene. The combo could be Sophia/Patricia or Ellie.
Yes it does mean Sophia because Liam is excluded. He specifically talks about Sophia here. And the other part is with an important Character. The museum Guys are not important and this would be the perfect Moment since there are no strings attached. With Characters like Dylan and SAM there is a HUGE risk with the Museum guys it is a ONE time event which would make it logically very easy to have a one night stand there.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Yes it does mean Sophia because Liam is excluded. He specifically talks about Sophia here. And the other part is with an important Character. The museum Guys are not important and this would be the perfect Moment since there are no strings attached. With Characters like Dylan and SAM there is a HUGE risk with the Museum guys it is a ONE time event which would make it logically very easy to have a one night stand there.
Here are some of the Important Characters of the game. You can see them on the in-game phone for the most part or follow the story paths for the other parts.

Sophia
Dylan
Ellie
Sam
Aiden
Patricia

It doesn't mean Sophia... It means what he considers important characters, and he already said the lesbian scenes would happen first, with Sophia, before any hetero events. L&P considers that hetero with Sophia is the ultimate prize, so any cheating with her will most likely happen on the back end of the game if he makes it that far. If you have been following this game for the last four or five years, you would know this information.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Sherlock mode on..
Daily 10%... It takes 10 days.. And one day for checking... So game released on 15th nyt or 16th morning...:WeSmart:
Maybe. Or maybe not and we'll see the animation progress bar pop up with a shocking 60% progress or something like that, delaying the update for a month or two. I'm not saying that's gonna be the case, but this is AWAM and it's developer is L&P, so you should be prepared for the worst case scenario. lol

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes