lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Look... believe whatever you want... because you do not understand the context; anyone here who follows the game knows what that comment means. But don't take my word for it.

View attachment 2148141

Especially when Ellie had SEX with her Boyfriend already.

When did this happen?? Ellie hasn't had sex yet, she is still a virgin, and that's why Logan cheated on her because she wasn't ready yet. Do you think Ellie was the blonde in bed with Logan?
then L&P said important character i think Sophie/Dylan/Ellie.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
do you think there is a possibility that someone spies on sophia and sam in this update?
I hope not, all that will lead to is more story lines (which may lead to more branches) that we don't need.

Would be neat for say a Sophia Amber branch? I mean sure but we don't need it (Already got Sophia and Alyssa for milf on milf scenes).

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
It's funny that the whole spying thing came from a spoiler with Sophia looking out a window.
If that was the argument with Neil and Amber when Sophia was looking out from her balcony, Treehouse Stalker Sam was peeking at her too. So it's only right that he has 100x vision to peek at her from his room or the treehouse. :ROFLMAO:

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
If that was the argument with Neil and Amber, Treehouse Stalker Sam was peeking at her too. So it's only right that he has 100x vision to peek at her from his room or the treehouse. :ROFLMAO:
I was thinking the shower spoiler was her looking out the window. Totally my bad.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Look... believe whatever you want... because you do not understand the context; anyone here who follows the game knows what that comment means. But don't take my word for it.

View attachment 2148141

Especially when Ellie had SEX with her Boyfriend already.

When did this happen?? Ellie hasn't had sex yet, she is still a virgin, and that's why Logan cheated on her because she wasn't ready yet. Do you think Ellie was the blonde in bed with Logan?
This is not necessarily Sophia

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
There will be definitely no sex with the museum guys on the next meating-PD14.
1.PD14 is not in the second half of the game.
2.That scene is before first lesbian sex scene(PD15).
We know for sure,we will get a lesbian sex scene before first hetero sex scene.
3.We have a confirmation that the scenes are not Sophia and a major character.The sex scenes will be with a major character
Major characters are Sophia,Ellie,Dylan,Patirica,Sam.
Probably half of the promised 6 sex scenes until PD19,will be without Sophia,maybe even more.
One for sure will be with Dylan.Obviously he can't participate in a lesbian sex scene,so one of the 2 hetero sex scene will be with him-Dylan/Emma or Dylan/Christine or Dylan/Marie.Probably after the end of this day(PD13) and after we see the progress with each of the 3 girls(Emma,Christine,Marie)we can make a guess whcih one will be on PD16.There is even a possibility both hetero sex scene to be with Dylan.
The second hetero sex scene can be also Ellie/Logan.
Or a sex scene with Sophia-another blast from the past for example.
The 4 lesbian sex scenes.
1.PD15-Patricia/Sophia??? or if the dev wants to play nasty Patricia/her friend(Zoey??)
2.PD16-Ellie/Julia or if the dev feels very generous Ellie/Sophia.I have the suspicion he will keep the incest for the last third of the game,read as PD20 onward.
Another 2 lesbian sex scenes.
Patrica/Sophia
Ellie/Sophia
Ellie/Julia
Sophia/Nathalie
Sophia/Alyssa
(y)

Reactions: armion82

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
NO.... You need to learn Context....

There was a complain when Sophia will have sex with someone OTHER than Liam. And this was his Answer.

with an Important Character means Sophia has sex WITH an important character LIAM excluded. Especially when Ellie had SEX with her Boyfriend already. Also there was the SAUNA as well.

And YES Lesbian will hapen first in the next 3 DAYS. That is the RANCH event for sure,.

HETRO WITH AND IMPORTANT is a DAY LATER

However: Muesum Guys are not important but a one night Stand so this still can happen as a surprise or getting really close as well. Will it happen who knows but it could theoretically happen since these are NOT important Characters
Unfortunately when L&P gave that statement about the six sex scenes that was quoted by Dr.Fapalot, we all, myself included, thought that he meant six sex scenes with Sophia. But this is an example of why L&P is SO frustrating with his comments. You are right - we all inferred that as it was in response to continual questions on when SOPHIA was going to have sex. BUT in that original post he never explictly stated that was a fact. He gave us a vaguely worded statement that quelled some of the initial heat but crucially did not actually commit him to anything.

Then in his subsequent statement he "clarified" that his original statement only related to "important characters" and not just Sophia. I say it is frustrating as it was L&P trying to claim he has said what he had previously said. Any comment he makes is not worth it as h leaves himself enough wriggle room to claim that he never said what we thought he said. He has mastered the art of saying something, without saying nothing.....

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
Unfortunately when L&P gave that statement about the six sex scenes that was quoted by Dr.Fapalot, we all, myself included, thought that he meant six sex scenes with Sophia. But this is an example of why L&P is SO frustrating with his comments. You are right - we all inferred that as it was in response to continual questions on when SOPHIA was going to have sex. BUT in that original post he never explictly stated that was a fact. He gave us a vaguely worded statement that quelled some of the initial heat but crucially did not actually commit him to anything.

Then in his subsequent statement he "clarified" that his original statement only related to "important characters" and not just Sophia. I say it is frustrating as it was L&P trying to claim he has said what he had previously said. Any comment he makes is not worth it as h leaves himself enough wriggle room to claim that he never said what we thought he said. He has mastered the art of saying something, without saying nothing.....
...and why would any Dev tell us explicitly what's going to happen in the next few releases!?
Of course he's going to tease and try and make people think one way or the other to keep people speculating, otherwise it's a pointless exercise!
It's like reading the first few chapters of a book then reading the last chapter to see the ending...or flipping through to find the sex scenes!

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes