sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
but that's what I did, I prashol lezba routes .. parureni aidna .. with the old men in the hospital and with the boys that she does homework the route of dilan and elli and even where dilan vazvrashatsya from the boarding school because sophia refused eidan .. but sex to dilans I never saw it .. can you show me where is this scan ??
I can only tell you that it is the hottest scene in the game... you will see it don't worry.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I have never come across any fan who actively wishes for AWAM to be abandoned, only those who consider it to be one of a number of strong possibilities, given the developments over the last couple of years. [I did once say that if the Dev was going to abandon it, I wish he would just do it, rather than drag things out interminably but that's not the same thing]. Those fans who are now young may be present to see technological developments that we can only speculate about, if it lasts the 25+ years that is it's present course. When you're young, the world & life in general are full of possibilities. That's just a fact. (Who knows maybe someone will invent a life extending serum.... Sadly, I would suggest that if that happens it will only be affordable to a tiny minority).

AWAM's timescale is, to me, a massive problem & has effectively worked to cancel my enjoyment of & immersion in, my favourite game/VN, if not my continued interest. Maybe we should take a vote to see how many fans would like to see this continue for another quarter of a century. [At the current rate of roll-out it will actually go on for more than 25 years]. It could be the majority, because most fans seem to be young, in line with the usual profile of the consumers of 3D games. What they will be doing in 25 years could even include following AWAM, set in 2017 but I honestly doubt that.

There is a soap opera in the U.K. which began in 1960 & is still going strong, as followers & actors come & go. It moves in real time rather than having artificial limits. There's also a big difference in that there is no intended denouement or major conclusions to be reached, except within the myriad strands woven into the plot, which consists of the presentation of a fictional slice of life. That is to say it is not & never was, an erotic story, having sex with a main character as a conclusion, or even just as an anticipated key development, for any of the strands represented. Soap operas can work this way, 3D erotic games not so much.

Some years ago L&P, in a time when he was more communicative, reacted to comments about how long development was taking, or could take. Fans were already concerned at the 'slow pace' which nowadays would feel like warp speed. [No, they weren't my comments]. Back then there was an end in sight & no thought apparent regarding the 'pension plan' that has since evolved. Scorn was poured on the disgruntled few, in a light-hearted way, (compared to today's vague, non-committal or non-existent answers). Suffice to say that the Dev had no design to extend AWAM into an undetermined far future. I don't believe that I'm alone in wishing that he could revert to a concept encompassing a foreseeable conclusion, (even if that was a decade away), while being only too aware of how unlikely that now is.
One thing I noticed about new people who join his Patreon page is they are excited about his novel, and they say positive things about his work, which is expected, but after a couple of months or a year when they settle in, they start to look at the production time and then reality hits them. They ask him questions like is it really going to take that long, Wait, What?, How long did you say? or they point out the timetable based on current and past schedule timelines.

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2021
:mad::mad::mad:
you yourself would pashol koyi where ... Dylan deserves sophia more than your slipper sam .. and why are you vrosh ? Where is Dylan having sex with Sophia? Evidence packages .. I played part 1 and 2 of the game of non-skelka races but I didn’t see anywhere that dylan fucked sophia in part 2 of the game
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: for me it would be interesting if Dylan saw that sam and sophia were kissing on the streets in a car and what they were doing in the chakuzi on the street .. he would have attacked them harashenka bludgeoned sam and hit sophia once and then she would have become a prizewinner for the fact that she pazvalala do sam sney .. i would say that this scene would be much more interesting than the one in the game right now
:(:cautious:

Last edited:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: for me it would be interesting if Dylan saw that sam and sophia were kissing on the streets in a car and what they were doing in the chakuzi on the street .. he would have attacked them harashenka bludgeoned sam and hit sophia once and then she would have become a prizewinner for the fact that she pazvalala do sam sney .. i would say that this scene would be much more interesting than the one in the game right now
Sam would have beaten up sissy Dylan, and explained to him in front of his mother, where he should go to find a boyfriend.

• Angry
Reactions: Frankinstein

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Sam would have beaten up sissy Dylan, and explained to him in front of his mother, where he should go to find a boyfriend.
Okay, i had no interest in this argument about Dylan and Sam but now i am in. Really ? Sam beats up Dylan. The same Dylan who has even previously had a reputation of never being bullied, who doesn't fear standing up against a gang by himself or a guy who beat up the hobo at the park, he who is even more knowledgeable now at fighting with his martial arts coaching and who is currently on the main route even slowly getting revenge on Aiden's gang members. That Dylan will be beaten up by Sam who wets his bed by merely seeing Sophia in a bra. :LOL:
Cheering for your favourite character is good and all but blatantly rejecting facts of the story to support him, that's going far.

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
haha i thought he could beat dylan.. if you played this game wrong then you know that dylan went to self defense class and he beat a guy in the park when he was jogging with sophia .. what did sam do ? only knows how to play the guitar and powder brains sophia tiper isho and ptaetsa and elli will fill up .. so I think he is worth it for Dylan to punch him pretty and use his methods against his mother and sister .. this would be completely fair .. unless not this way ?!

Reactions: Hlextor

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Okay, i had no interest in this argument about Dylan and Sam but now i am in. Really ? Sam beats up Dylan. The same Dylan who has even previously had a reputation of never being bullied, who doesn't fear standing up against a gang by himself or a guy who beat up the hobo at the park, he who is even more knowledgeable now at fighting with his martial arts coaching and who is currently on the main route even slowly getting revenge on Aiden's gang members. That Dylan will be beaten up by Sam who wets his bed by merely seeing Sophia in a bra. :LOL:
Cheering for your favourite character is good and all but blatantly rejecting facts of the story to support him, that's going far.
Dylan is afraid to just close up to the girl. That's why he's a fag. And he's a victim of the school bully. He calls his sister a slut because he envies her.

• Angry

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
here, bro, I vowed and used to say that if they swipe it, then Dylan shove his guitar in Sam's ass and make him play ha ha ha ha

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
Dylan is afraid to just close up to the girl. That's why he's a fag. And he's a victim of the school bully. He calls his sister a slut because he envies her.
the fact that he is shy of a girl does not mean that he is a fagot just he doesn’t know how to take off the rosebrats .. but as for why he called ellie a bitch because they have a bad relationship with her and he likes her but because of the relationship they don’t get along with each other .. I think the developer will fix the Dylan / Ally routes

Dec 19, 2021
Some players here believe Dylan's sex education is a real progress with Sophia. From PD 1 to 13, whatever tiny bit of progress between Sophia and Dylan had progressed, Sophia admitted that from Sophia's point of view, it was only for educational purposes that I did with Dylan. Sophia has not done any sexual stuff with Dylan willingly. Sophia is only seeing Dylan for educational purposes, Sophia has not yet developed any sexual or romantic feelings for Dylan.:WeSmart::FacePalm:

Dylan has no experience with girls so Sophia takes a little pity on Dylan. that's why, Sophia does some sexual things with Dylan, that's all. That too she does only with pure sexual motive. Sophia tries to solve it with Dylan in the same way as she solved it with the 3 shota kids in an educational way.:LOL::ROFLMAO::FacePalm::LUL:

Sam is the real hero of this AWAM and the only one who has made real progress with Sophia. that's why, sophia loves sam very much and wants to see sam in liam's place in her life.Sophia loves sam more than Dylan. For that Sophia has a romantic relationship with Sam. She tries to solve it in pure educational way with Dylan.

Go My Boy Sam, Make Sophia yours before that little shit Dylan's turn.;):love:

• Angry

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
Dylan or Sam, Sam or Dylan. What's the controversy, everyone knows that the best choice for Sophia is her daughter Ellie:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just want to abyesnit that if Dylan and Sam had a serious name, then Dylan would easily have flunked Sam .. but about Ellie, yes, I think Sophia pitpatchlaby is more than Sam and Dillon ... Ellie just stinged palavin not a parin haha .. mix it up?)) ))

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Yup he pretty afraid of girls, that is why he had his hands in between Christine's thighs and later in the night Christine is going to "thank" him too, he is about to hit it off with Marie, has a relationship with Emma and had his hands all over Amber's breasts and pussy. And is about to engage in sexual acts with his Sister.
Definitely a guy like Sam who came hands free in his dream from a little bra and areola show and who is having sleepless nights, needed alcohol all the way till now to progress, even though had a relationship in the past couldn't get it on with his gf is braver. Yep he is definitely more confident than Dylan is with women.

He is victim of a Bully who the police can't touch and one who commands a gang full of hooligans who carry around guns, and needed a mobster to get rid of.
Surely you aren't saying Sam can dodge bullets and crush 20+ armed guys all by himself.

And it is just not Dylan who calls Ellie a slut, the developer himself calls Ellie a slut. There is the entire route where only if Ellie is becoming a slut does she have progress with Sophia. The Dev's words, not mine. Plus a girl who cheats on her bf with her friend and dumps one guy for another in an instance over the dick size doesn't Exactly speak of good character. Plus Dylan's a football star, he doesn't need to be jealous of his sis.

Last edited:

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
Some players here believe Dylan's sex education is a real progress with Sophia. From PD 1 to 13, whatever tiny bit of progress between Sophia and Dylan had progressed, Sophia admitted that from Sophia's point of view, it was only for educational purposes that I did with Dylan. Sophia has not done any sexual stuff with Dylan willingly. Sophia is only seeing Dylan for educational purposes, Sophia has not yet developed any sexual or romantic feelings for Dylan.:WeSmart::FacePalm:

Dylan has no experience with girls so Sophia takes a little pity on Dylan. that's why, Sophia does some sexual things with Dylan, that's all. That too she does only with pure sexual motive. Sophia tries to solve it with Dylan in the same way as she solved it with the 3 shota kids in an educational way.:LOL::ROFLMAO::FacePalm::LUL:

Sam is the real hero of this AWAM and the only one who has made real progress with Sophia. that's why, sophia loves sam very much and wants to see sam in liam's place in her life.Sophia loves sam more than Dylan. For that Sophia has a romantic relationship with Sam. She tries to solve it in pure educational way with Dylan.

Go My Boy Sam, Make Sophia yours before that little shit Dylan's turn.;):love:
sophia is a complete fool ras decided to choose that slug sam as his fly .. even if liam would be a much fairer option, I would say that even eidan would serve sophia than your duplicitous sam who gruznmy powders sophia's mazgi with tricks, for example, always ptaetsa get her drunk .. what do you say that this is not so? he always patkatvaet only when he can get her a little drunk all of them have such a scene. need progress with sam then sophia should pit spertnoy either poured herself or paluchit from sam ..isn't it? then where is the good-legged man's place for Liam?

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I'm on the unpopular side and actually have been more interested in Sophia and Patricia than Sophia and Ellie.
The combination of Sophia and Patricia, for me, as well as for you, is more interesting than Sophia and Ellie. But for me personally, a trio with Sophia, Patricia and with someone third of the men is more preferable! I will not focus on which of the men my choice is connected with.;)

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
You didn't play their last event right? Because that is precisely what it is about...
you are mistaken .. yes, she thought so before, but she started thinking differently after Dylan got rid of her husband in the park when they were running revenge with Sophia there .. she started seeing him not as a son, but as a boyfriend of a caterer, she might be hurt if she had to

• Angry
Reactions: Losersriot
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes