lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
No, we don't. Julia doesn't have her own route, unlike Sam.

At the moment Nat is the young, non-incest female lesbian character. But, if you recall, Emma is on my list of characters we can get rid of.
#saveemma :ROFLMAO: .i like her she is the only non-incest young female lesbian for sophie.too bad L&P has to connet her to dylan:rolleyes:.
umm Sophie steling his girlfriend to his son.:unsure:. now that path looks good too me:love:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
#saveemma :ROFLMAO: .i like her she is the only non-incest young female lesbian for sophie.too bad L&P has to connet her to dylan:rolleyes:.
umm Sophie steling his girlfriend to his son.:unsure:. now that path looks good too me:love:
The only time L&P has changed the plot has been in favour of Dylan, so that boat has sailed. No hope of any Sophia/Emma storyline.

And the entire point of this topic is characters that can be eliminated in order to speed up game development. As much as I might like Emma too, since Nat is still the young female lesbian (she has a boyfriend, thankfully not in the game) she wins out.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
The only time L&P has changed the plot has been in favour of Dylan, so that boat has sailed. No hope of any Sophia/Emma storyline.

And the entire point of this topic is characters that can be eliminated in order to speed up game development. As much as I might like Emma too, since Nat is still the young female lesbian (she has a boyfriend, thankfully not in the game) she wins out.
nah Emma has two paths the Dylan/Emma and the sophie/emma but you need to be first in the dylan/emma first.

Last edited:

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
the morello stuff, the museum guys, the maid, MR Bennett stuff, the postman stuff, old guys on the side job, Dylan-focused stuff (MC should always be Sophia and from her perspective), and all the good wife stuff, that can be added in after filthy/lesbian side finished.
I disagree, i like all those guys but Dylan focused stuff needs to go.

Reactions: cbaaa

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
the morello stuff, the museum guys, the maid, MR Bennett stuff, the postman stuff, old guys on the side job, Dylan-focused stuff (MC should always be Sophia and from her perspective), and all the good wife stuff, that can be added in after filthy/lesbian side finished.
Just to clarify, but by "Dylan-focused stuff", do you mean getting rid of the side branches (Emma, Amber etc) but keeping all the Sophia/Dylan content?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
sorry i delete the mail.in 15 or 17 years we will know if i was right :ROFLMAO: .
On a completely different note, I kinda feel it's bullshit that you have to play the Dylan route in order for him to get a girlfriend. With the Twist removed, that so far nukes all the content with Dylan if you send him to boarding school.

As I mentioned earlier, I would have had no problems setting Emma up with Dylan if that was the option presented to us from the beginning. Or setting him up with Marie, if it was done this event, instead of in the Yoga event.

Could even take a hit for the team and say it might be worth a couple of months delay, even at the expense of not seeing Little Precious' performance of MSND, just to see Dylan get a gf on the boarding school route.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
he still can have something with Marie or Amber.
With Marie now requires you to have been playing the Dylan POV. And Amber is a secret liaison, not an open girlfriend. Also requires you to be playing the Dylan route for a while, which defeats the point.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
With Marie now requires you to have been playing the Dylan POV. And Amber is a secret liaison, not an open girlfriend. Also requires you to be playing the Dylan route for a while, which defeats the point.
Still a hot milf (mom best friend)and a hot girl.not bad choices

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So he's "back at work" and 5 days later we're at +5%.

This guy is just the worst. will wait patiently for the next BS excuse like the "had to read emails for 2 weeks" from last year.
I would understand if the latest hairstyle was dForce. dForce hair has been particularly shitty lately, and requires you to have the latest drivers for your graphics card installed.

But he doesn't even have that excuse.
Still a hot milf (mom best friend)and a hot girl.not bad choices
Except they are both bad choices. The hot MILF choice requires you to accept Aiden's tasks, and the hot girl requires the choice to not play the MC's POV.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes