Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
On a completely different note, I kinda feel it's bullshit that you have to play the Dylan route in order for him to get a girlfriend. With the Twist removed, that so far nukes all the content with Dylan if you send him to boarding school.

As I mentioned earlier, I would have had no problems setting Emma up with Dylan if that was the option presented to us from the beginning. Or setting him up with Marie, if it was done this event, instead of in the Yoga event.

Could even take a hit for the team and say it might be worth a couple of months delay, even at the expense of not seeing Little Precious' performance of MSND, just to see Dylan get a gf on the boarding school route.
If you played the story with Sophia and Dylan, you would have understood that the entire path is based on him getting a girlfriend and the "Sex-Ed" is part of helping him get a girlfriend from Sophia's thoughts. So how is that bullshit???? That was the premise from the start with Sophia and Dylan before the twist even happened and its removal was based on his shyness.

You should start playing the path and reading them before making "off the wall" comments about story paths. This scene starts it all since I have to paint a picture for you.

1672810495223.png

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If you played the story with Sophia and Dylan, you would have understood that the entire path is based on him getting a girlfriend and the "Sex-Ed" is part of helping him get a girlfriend from Sophia's thoughts. So how is that bullshit???? That was the premise from the start with Sophia and Dylan before the twist even happened and its removal was based on his shyness.

You should start playing the path and reading them before making "off the wall" comments about story paths. This scene starts it all since I have to paint a picture for you.

View attachment 2284532
You entirely missed my point with your post starting with "If you played the story with Sophia and Dylan". The Dylan route starts with Sophia breaking the law. Why would I chose that?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
You entirely missed my point with your post starting with "If you played the story with Sophia and Dylan". The Dylan route starts with Sophia breaking the law. Why would I chose that?
Breaking the law???? No, Alley, NO... The sunbathing scene is what starts Dylan's path with Sophia. C'MON... Also, Day 14 pool setting with Sophia sets up the Day 15 scene as she talks about the Bikini Deal, which starts the Sex-Ed training.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Breaking the law???? No, Alley, NO... The sunbathing scene is what starts Dylan's path with Sophia. C'MON... Also, Day 14 pool setting with Sophia sets up the Day 15 scene as she talks about the Bikini Deal, which starts the Sex-Ed training.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Dylan path starts with the Introduction. With him sitting on Sophia's lap in the sports car. Which is against the law.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
My Boy Sam has a good and romantic storyline with Sophia in the game:love::p. Your creepy Frodo just got sex-ed with Sophia and other side and unpopular charactes. Just like the Shota kids.:FacePalm::FacePalm::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::poop:

So,My boy sam is 100% better than that Frodo Dylan.
Your "boy Sam thinks he's in love with Sophia & Ellie, your boy Sam has no idea what love is, My boy Dylan will end up fucking Sophia & possibly Ellie before your "boy" Sam even gets to have an orgasm with any girl in the game :ROFLMAO:

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
My Boy Sam has a good and romantic storyline with Sophia in the game:love::p. Your creepy Frodo just got sex-ed with Sophia and other side and unpopular charactes. Just like the Shota kids.:FacePalm::FacePalm::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::poop:

So,My boy sam is 100% better than that Frodo Dylan.
Seriously tho, I get it, you don't like Dylan, and I'm sure there's other people that doesnt like him, just like there's people that don't like Sam, we all have our favorites from the game, you don't need to come on here and keep repeating the same thing over and over and over again, you don't like Dylan, we get it, i don't like Sam, we get it, let's just enjoy this beautiful game we all love at the end of the day.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Seriously tho, I get it, you don't like Dylan, and I'm sure there's other people that doesnt like him, just like there's people that don't like Sam, we all have our favorites from the game, you don't need to come on here and keep repeating the same thing over and over and over again, you don't like Dylan, we get it, i don't like Sam, we get it, let's just enjoy this beautiful game we all love at the end of the day.
We know for a fact that both Dylan & Sam and other characters in the game will all end up fucking Sophia by the end of the game, which is what we're all here for right?

Reactions: Rojouninco1

DREWSKY+

May 11, 2022
Alyssa is now Dylan route, so not part of the Lesbian route.

I'm male. I play the lesbian route because I like boobs. And since I don't self-insert, if I set my female protag up with a male LI, they should be better than me. Only one I've encountered so far is funnily enough - Liam, hence why now that it's possible to play a sex scene with Liam on the Ellie route (after fixing the bathroom lock), I might consider making a save for that route.

I also find female characters better written and more interesting, so I'm more inclined to set them up with my MC.

Plus the lesbians I've met IRL are hot and smart and just awesome, so supporting content for them is just something I like to do.

EDIT:
Amongst the lesbians I've met IRL, one even had the hots for her younger sister.
lol, we don't understand why you post targeting Dylan in every one of your posts? If you don't want to play the Dylan storyline just ignore his storylines. Don't forget that Dylan is the most popular character in this game. Lol, Now it's Dylan's turn, let Dylan progress too.

Last edited:

dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
lol, we don't understand why you post targeting Dylan in every one of your posts? If you don't want to play the Dylan storyline just ignore his storylines. Don't forget that Dylan is the most popular character in this game. Lol, Now it's Dylan's turn, let Dylan progress too.
Yes Dylan is our Shakti kapoor

• Haha
Reactions: Chandler_Bing

struna55

Nov 1, 2022
Hello everyone. I've been here recently and I don't know all the nuances of the plot development. But maybe someone will tell you why a wedding gift to a school friend has not been developed. Maybe Sofia is already so liberated that it's time to celebrate the wedding?

Reactions: fabyoxx

Nata4us

Feb 12, 2018
Dylan, Sam, Zac, Aiden, Larry, Patricia, Julia, Emma, 3 kidos... whoever progresses, I wish I see the speedy update and play new one at least every month.
I completely agree with you, my friend, monthly would be nice. the scene with the training of 3 boys is especially catchy.

Reactions: Toushiro

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Alley Cat, I like a lot of what you post - I enjoy the lesbian content as well as the hetero content.

I don't get your comment about the beginning of AWAM.

If Ellie was the person who sat on Sophia's lap in the sports car - it would still be against the law, right?

Are you saying that you would not play the lesbian route if Ellie got +1 Ellie because her route began with breaking the law?

I get that you don't like the time spent on the Dylan path as you feel that it takes time away from the development and speed of the lesbian route (this is just my quick summary of your many comments about the lesbian route and the speed at which that route is proceeding).

I don't like the Aiden & Bennett blackmail routes for the same reason - takes too much time from other routes that I like.

I feel like these routes are part of the price I pay to enjoy AWAM.

It's fine if you don't like Dylan or Sam or whomever - we all get to choose, but this response just seems so arbitrary ... because I believe you would forgive Ellie for breaking the law if this was the introduction to her path.

Am I wrong?

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes