Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alley Cat, I like a lot of what you post - I enjoy the lesbian content as well as the hetero content.

I don't get your comment about the beginning of AWAM.

If Ellie was the person who sat on Sophia's lap in the sports car - it would still be against the law, right?

Are you saying that you would not play the lesbian route if Ellie got +1 Ellie because her route began with breaking the law?

I get that you don't like the time spent on the Dylan path as you feel that it takes time away from the development and speed of the lesbian route (this is just my quick summary of your many comments about the lesbian route and the speed at which that route is proceeding).

I don't like the Aiden & Bennett blackmail routes for the same reason - takes too much time from other routes that I like.

I feel like these routes are part of the price I pay to enjoy AWAM.

It's fine if you don't like Dylan or Sam or whomever - we all get to choose, but this response just seems so arbitrary ... because I believe you would forgive Ellie for breaking the law if this was the introduction to her path.

Am I wrong?
If Ellie had sat on Sophia's lap, it would still be against the law. Jules sitting on Ellie's lap on the way to Patricia's house is against the law. But we don't have a choice about that.

Which is my point. The choice. In the Introduction, as a player we have the choice to either break the law or take two cars. I choose to take two cars. Which as far as I'm aware, takes me off the Dylan route and the most boring content I'm aware of. Which I'm perfectly fine with.

What I object to is the insistence that I play all routes. Especially the ones with content I have no interest in.

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
Alwin Samuel Sam, if there is a poor kid in this game, it's Sam. He's either impotent or just weak. Lying on a naked woman and could not do anything. At his age, I would have fucked her even if her husband had come in. Or maybe he is a hidden homosexual, they definitely kiss women, but do not fuck.:unsure:
My friend, In fact, we should praise our boy Sam, because my boy sam is brave. He has bravely moved forward and making great progress with Sophia in the game.:love: We should be happy that my boy is not gay like Frodo Dylan.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Our boy has a better and interesting, romantic storyline than Frodo in the game.:love: Doesn't have a SEX-ED storyline like Frodo Dylan.:LOL::FacePalm:

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
If Ellie had sat on Sophia's lap, it would still be against the law. Jules sitting on Ellie's lap on the way to Patricia's house is against the law. But we don't have a choice about that.

Which is my point. The choice. In the Introduction, as a player we have the choice to either break the law or take two cars. I choose to take two cars. Which as far as I'm aware, takes me off the Dylan route and the most boring content I'm aware of. Which I'm perfectly fine with.

What I object to is the insistence that I play all routes. Especially the ones with content I have no interest in.
I think part of the challenge is how we relate to each other when there are so many different paths and choices.

Your AWAM story is very different than mine - no better or worse.

When someone following your path relates their Sophia story, there has been enough divergence in the paths to make it easy to forget that your experience may be very different than mine, for example.

I like both the Dylan and Sam paths.

I have no problem with those who prefer one over the other, or neither for that matter, all it takes is making different choices to create a different story.

I think relating to eachother and finding common ground in our stories will get harder if we forget that L&P has 'divorced' the paths from each other. My Dylan path is not predicated upon the vast majority of your Sophia lesbian path choices.

I think we were 'forced' to share common ground - the same initial path choices - early on as L&P developed the world and relationships.

Today, the very slow development time makes it hard to me to be supportive of paths not my own.

This will be an increasing frustration with AWAM and L&P through time and the ever-slow development -- we either endure or let it go and move on.

For 2023, I am still in 'endure' mode.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
My friend, In fact, we should praise our boy Sam, because my boy sam is brave. He has bravely moved forward and making great progress with Sophia in the game.
Alwin Samuel Sam, sorry, where is his courage? He has an excited woman in his room, she undresses, showing that she is ready for intercourse, and Sam, having sucked her breasts, instead of fucking began to draw her? Yes, after such an action, it is not surprising that Sophia will stop communicating with poor Sam.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
My friend, In fact, we should praise our boy Sam, because my boy sam is brave. He has bravely moved forward and making great progress with Sophia in the game.:love: We should be happy that my boy is not gay like Frodo Dylan.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Our boy has a better and interesting, romantic storyline than Frodo in the game.:love: Doesn't have a SEX-ED storyline like Frodo Dylan.:LOL::FacePalm:
Comeback after update Sophia-Dylan Part 1 and part 2, I'm sure my boy Dylan will have progressed quite a bit more than creepy Sam :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm:

qzbuyfhsef

Aug 29, 2021
Hi, do you still think how many years to wait for straight sex with Sophia (other than Liam), It will take about 5 years to see the sequel with Sam .... I'm afraid he will eventually give up the game, I hope I'm wrong <3

Sorry for english too

Reactions: Stephanie98

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018

I don't think the insistence was that you have to play all routes, it was more that if you're going to opine on them you should probably play them first. If, as you say, you have no interest in them then why expend the energy to debate their merit? I think that's a bit closer to the mark.

I say opine away my friend, this thread can get a bit stale with the persistent "did she fuck the janitor's sister-in-law's cousin's husband yet" type of question.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Just think, if Sophia had given birth to a new son on the first day this was released, it would now be 5 years (plus a few months) old.

And by the time we will actually see Sophia get to where she's ready for full on incest fun and games, another decade will have passed, and that baby will now be old enough to perv on his mom!

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
Comeback after update Sophia-Dylan Part 1 and part 2, I'm sure my boy Dylan will have progressed quite a bit more than creepy Sam :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm:
Your comments make me laugh. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:Whatever progress Frodo Dylan made through Sex-Ed was not real progress.:FacePalm::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Does your boy Frodo Dylan make more progress than Sam through Sex-Ed? Keep dreaming my friend:FacePalm::FacePalm::LUL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SophiaLovesDylan

struna55

Nov 1, 2022
Hello everyone. There are a lot of posts here about the fact that updates are coming in very slowly and there are too many development branches. But if you speed up the processing time, then most likely the image quality will deteriorate and Sofia will no longer look so impressive. And then who will need this game? And for some reason, the last update remained unappreciated, or rather its ending, it's just an intrigue for the highest rating. Who decided to disrupt the "music lesson" in Sam's room? And what if the next update starts from another branch of the game development? Don't let the intrigue die. Good luck to everyone.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes