armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hello everyone. There are a lot of posts here about the fact that updates are coming in very slowly and there are too many development branches. But if you speed up the processing time, then most likely the image quality will deteriorate and Sofia will no longer look so impressive. And then who will need this game? And for some reason, the last update remained unappreciated, or rather its ending, it's just an intrigue for the highest rating. Who decided to disrupt the "music lesson" in Sam's room? And what if the next update starts from another branch of the game development? Don't let the intrigue die. Good luck to everyone.
Not really.
I can understand several months for 1 day.Hell I can be OK even with 1 year for 1 day.But 2 years just for a single day is way too much.Not to mention we didn't get that much events and respectively progress for 2 years.And renders too.
Also the time between the scenes,even for major characters is mind blowing.
For example
Ellie-last time we got Sophia/Ellie events was December 2020-more than 2 years ago.And we will have to wait probably until the end of 2023 for next event-3 full years.Again we are talking for a major character.
Dylan-last time we got Sophia/Dylan event was June 2021-more than 1 year and a half.Next update is suppose to have both at the same place,but it will be only that-both characters on the same renders,nothing more.For next real event we have to wait for the update after.And that easily can go to something like May/June 2023-2 full years.We are talking for a character that have events with Sophia on PD12 and PD13,not skipping day or days.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Hmm, I noticed the lack of walkthrough mod for this game, which is curious, especially for a Ren'Py title of such prominence. Is it safe to assume that its rather complicated pathing system made it too difficult to do a walkthrough mod for the time being (at least until the final version is complete)?

when we finally get flying cars

Captain approves. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: HonkaX2
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes