rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Some speculation…
1) Dylan was back from boarding school before Sam / Sophia event because he was at Sam’s place…. He is lying to Sophia & he definitely saw her with Sam.
2) Within 4 PDs (i.e. 13-16) we are expecting 2 hetero & 2 lesbian mega events. Per the discussions here the sequence should be lesbian, hetero, lesbian, hetero. 1st L should be with Ellie on PD 14 and 1st H with Dylan on the same day (or the college guys as an ONS)
3) Aiden will progress with his tasks (PDs 16-20) but there will be no hetero event (lesbian maybe since there are 2 left after PD 16).
4) Mr Benett will progress with his blackmail for the week without any sexual activity during PDs 16-20.
5) The real (hetero) action begins after PD 20 when Sophia will be corrupted enough to accept sexual assault. To be realistic though they should be mutually exclusive (i.e. if one progresses the other stops) and as a result to see them all you should play a few different paths…
6) With all the above being said you have to wait for the real action 4-10 years (i.e. 7 PDs). But if you like teasing and hot tension be prepared from June onwards…

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Ok boys and girls set your watches for the last week of May/first of June, is going to be a long and slow ride so take a deep breath.
View attachment 2389684
Ha ha ha ha.

Given the way the developer has been doing things so far, it would be just about Dylan and Sophia kissing or touching breast.

and Sophia will regret and retreat the story, just like Sam's story planned.

Sorry

Last edited:

coolhell

Mar 6, 2020
Some speculation…
1) Dylan was back from boarding school before Sam / Sophia event because he was at Sam’s place…. He is lying to Sophia & he definitely saw her with Sam.
2) Within 4 PDs (i.e. 13-16) we are expecting 2 hetero & 2 lesbian mega events. Per the discussions here the sequence should be lesbian, hetero, lesbian, hetero. 1st L should be with Ellie on PD 14 and 1st H with Dylan on the same day (or the college guys as an ONS)
3) Aiden will progress with his tasks (PDs 16-20) but there will be no hetero event (lesbian maybe since there are 2 left after PD 16).
4) Mr Benett will progress with his blackmail for the week without any sexual activity during PDs 16-20.
5) The real (hetero) action begins after PD 20 when Sophia will be corrupted enough to accept sexual assault. To be realistic though they should be mutually exclusive (i.e. if one progresses the other stops) and as a result to see them all you should play a few different paths…
6) With all the above being said you have to wait for the real action 4-10 years (i.e. 7 PDs). But if you like teasing and hot tension be prepared from June onwards…
my speculation is that first hetero sex with sophia will be swinging scene, liam sophia with that bride girl i forgot her name. From there she will open up.

second will be dylan (atleast in my playthrough, sam can watch from his tree house with a dildo up his ass feeling his own boobies)

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
He is doing that in between working on updates. He did not complete that so question of releasing that.
This is likely the reason why he did not started working on next update.
For me remaking old renders is a unwise option. They did not looked bad at all. These old renders may not look good from his todays work standards, but surely were a testament to developers own development as an artist.
Lets say he is going to complete this game, for which it would take him 2 decades. By that time these new renders would look old by future standards. So he would again remake them instead of working on new updates?
well, let's say that the current model of sophia is much better than the first one. let's say that if he manages to carry out the two jobs in parallel that's fine, otherwise it's just a way like any other to delay again.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
my speculation is that first hetero sex with sophia will be swinging scene, liam sophia with that bride girl i forgot her name. From there she will open up.

second will be dylan (atleast in my playthrough, sam can watch from his tree house with a dildo up his ass feeling his own boobies)
One thing is for sure, Sophia's real sex will be at the end of the game. And the important character does not necessarily have to be Sophia

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Being on a pirate forum and calling anyone pointing out dev for pathetically slow progress of the game," a thief, murderers and poor bastards". Well look around you, you are also one of them. Come down from the high horse and open your eyes my lord, the world is not as hunky dory as you might have been led to believe. People have opinions and it is normal to criticize or question what you don't like. Counter my opinions with facts, if you have any. Don't just go about blabbering shit about people on the forum. I didn't asked you to agree to my opinion, you have a right to disagree with everything i said but atleast be noble about it. I've seen you several times counter the arguement that the dev is "milking" his supporters but you have never given any reasoning behind as to why the statement is false. All I see you doing is personally attacking the person while pretending to be as holy as jesus. Agree with me or don't, I'm not here for anyone's approval, people like what they like and don't what they don't. But atleast give a counter which is worth it.
Stop now! I do not feed a troll!

Jan 20, 2022
Some speculation…
If Dylan saw his mother kissing Sam, it would not be so peaceful. Any boy who saw his mother kissing his friend would lose his mind

abram1

May 24, 2020
Progress bar 5 years from now
airplane dashboard.jpg

Animations is a mock, at least in a current state. 20-second looped animation is a nice addition, yet not when it takes a month to produce. I doubt that a new haircut is gonna make it easier and faster for them, as that used to be the complaint of his assistant. Probably, that was just an excuse, we don't know what's going on behind the scenes.
If L&P atm projects release of 0.185 at the end of April, it'll be akin to 0.175 in the terms of scale. 0.190 more likely will topple that, as part II gonna be the highlight of the night for the Sophia/Dylan storyline. Man, someone, contact Elon, maybe he'll get L&P a pair of 4090's to speed it up.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Frodo pigmy Dylan fans are lucky bastards, because they get another two more boring sex education and milking events.;):devilish::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Go my boy sam :love::love::love::love:

Poooooor midget kid Dylan :devilish: Sex education:FacePalm::FacePalm::LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:
I don't understand this friend's problem.
Just wait until he logs in under several of his alt accounts to try to make it seem like there is an entire herd of rabid Sam supporters...

I get liking a particular path - I enjoy both the Dylan and Sam paths, as well as the lesbian path, but I don't feel the need to act like a 10 year old who just saw some tits at his first PG-13 movie.

If anyone should act like this, it should be the 3 'students' - Ava Myers' sons - who are getting a sex education similar to parts of Milk Money with Melanie Griffith.

3.20 star(s) 458 Votes