Mar 5, 2021
I hope we get the animation for Sophia & Dylan, not for Neil, Liam or a side character like Andre, Aiden.
L&P is so good at making things get longer. He always find a way to make things get longer.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
important?
If you want people to know what you're talking about, then certainly. My initial response while reading your post was "Who the fuck is Luke?"

Only reason I connected you might be talking about Ellie was that Elizabeth happens to be one of my favourite names, so when it came up in the introduction I took notice.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
If you want people to know what you're talking about, then certainly. My initial response while reading your post was "Who the fuck is Luke?"

Only reason I connected you might be talking about Ellie was that Elizabeth happens to be one of my favourite names, so when it came up in the introduction I took notice.
ok
Thank you

Honestly, I needed time to know Luke's name.
But I didn't know other people did either.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
If I am not wrong Dylan is the only other character other than Sophie who's PoV we have seen? Honestly that will make him our second MC. This has been some slow ride for our Main Male Character to get any action. Where it's with Sophie,Marie,Christine,Ellie ,I just want him to get on some action. Didn't played to Dylan boarding school route so no Amber for me yet.
L&P made Dylan an official second MC years ago.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
The closer we get to the first sex scene, the more task bars will be! This guy is incredible... I don't know why a week "relax time" after every update is not included? It is what it is after all...
That's 2 weeks. If an update was delivered every month as promised, that would be 6 months off per annum. Another benefit of being your own boss.

Reactions: Old Dog
Jan 20, 2022
I won't try to find the post.

I can't find the right English word.

Sofia felt she had crossed the line and began to worry about her family.
I remember Sophia wanted to calm down and didn't regret it. Of course, unless the player chose to draw a line with Sam

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes